New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to request a name change to

JoarAddamNessosin

My current name is an outdate defaut that i have used for years and now that i am more active id like one that represents me more accurately

Edit:

Edit: thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Mq

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
requesting name change to pupper
i'd like to change because i've been using pupper from the beginning on discord and jive with it a bit better than i do with brightobject. thx in advance

Last edited:

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to waive the 1 month wait and change my name to TONE

I don't have the alt on ps, but I use the name on discord. The account hasn't been used in over 7 years and has no posts. It is time for the numbers to go.

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, since 'Grim' is apparently available now I'd like to request the name. The only reason I have the - is because it wasn't available before and I heard it wouldn't really count as a proper namechange anyway so I hope it's fine.

Hey antemortem told me to post in the name change forums to get my name change reversed back to Ara
i'm not going to do this for a while because you've been so annoying about it -mag
ik your not antemortem just told me to post and sooner or later when they feel like it who ever is doing it they will do it im sorry for requesting it so much lol i wont do it again and when u do it can u not put the "Formely Cacnea" on there because i see no point as in i am ara and it was my original account and id like the name to be ara with a lowercase a as i use this style for my username on ps alot

i did this because i was feeling nice but never ask me for anything again -mag

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Can i get the dot removed from my name? i have badges and i'm pretty sure the guy with "Luigi" has 0 posts and was last seen in the day he made the account which is over 5 years ago ("pretty sure" because his profile can't be viewed by regular users)

Whoever did this rocks

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Requesting name change to Chloe, apparently there's no one with the username Chloe which is somewhat unbelievable. I even had multiple users check to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Also waiving the thirty day period since I'm a badgeholder.

I have the PS alt as shown here:

Thanks so much!

Meicoo

cool quiz
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Can I have my name changed to Meicoo? It's what I go by on PS. I got voiced in Scavengers, so, it'd be for the best if my name here matched that. Thanks!

If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer my username be changed to DEMcKnight (or DEMc♞, on the off-chance that Smogon supports Unicode characters, which I suspect it does not). I wish to make this change to bring my Smogon username more in line with my Pokémon Showdown account's (which is stored as DEMc, if such info is relevant).

Eon Dew

Banned deucer.
is it possible for my name to be changed to Eon? the dude that has the acc has 8 years of no activity and the dew in my name is kinda stupid and i just want the name Eon

e. if i do get the name change can you not put the formerly eon dew please that would be helpful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)