New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Eyes Closed
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting the name Neo, as it has been inactive for almost 9 years and has 0 posts.
I've been using this name on another sim as an alternate alias for some time, own the alt ImNeo on PS, and on IRC/Skype/Discord as well.
I'd be very grateful if my request is granted, since I would like a fresh start here. Thank you.

Requesting name change to "Mervis".

Reason: I want something short and catchy and I've been transitioning my name on other sites to this. Thank you

Can i change my name to I Have N0 Mana (with a zero and not a O) please ? Because i don't use my actual name anymore on Showdown and this one gonna be my new alt ladd name for G7 and definitive name, so i think it's better if i can have the same name on Smogon and Showdown.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Requesting name change to Mq.
It's what I'm known more rn, and I prefer this over megaqwer anyways.
Yes, I am sure about this name change and kinda matches my Ps alt Mq's time, so there's that.

Thanks! n_n

Requesting a name change to Mistrals
changed to it on PS! already (I stuck with Blaziken1337 for like 3 years somehow, I think I probably wanted to change it for like half of that but never got around to it lol) so I'd like to change it on the forums too to match

Requesting a name change to etothe(ipi).
I currently use etothe(ipi) on PS! and am looking to change it on the forums to match.

Reactions: Mq
I just made my account and realized right after I used my wrong username for this kind of stuff.
:x

I have been a "guest" here...jeez, since Gen 4, I reckon, but I finally made an account. Well, at least I think this is my first account, I can't seem to find a user matching my old emails.

Anyways, my request would be to change my username to
Slowbrotaku
Totally fine if not, I know you guys have better things to do.

I would just make a new account and use that, but I don't know how you guys feel about multiple accounts and I would rather not risk anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting change to
Serene's Grace
I have the alt on ps
this is gonna be your last name change. are you sure?

Requesting the name Neo, as it has been inactive for almost 9 years and has 0 posts.
I've been using this name on another sim as an alternate alias for some time, own the alt ImNeo on PS, and on IRC/Skype/Discord as well.
I'd be very grateful if my request is granted, since I would like a fresh start here. Thank you.
you're not getting another name change. are you sure?

Can i change my name to I Have N0 Mana (with a zero and not a O) please ? Because i don't use my actual name anymore on Showdown and this one gonna be my new alt ladd name for G7 and definitive name, so i think it's better if i can have the same name on Smogon and Showdown.
Thank you.

I was sensorially hoping you could change my name to Jahim
this name is taken

Requesting a name change to Mistrals
changed to it on PS! already (I stuck with Blaziken1337 for like 3 years somehow, I think I probably wanted to change it for like half of that but never got around to it lol) so I'd like to change it on the forums too to match

I would just make a new account and use that, but I don't know how you guys feel about multiple accounts and I would rather not risk anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
it is indeed against the rules. done tho

Ayyo requesting a name change from cyrui to Ra*bits since I changed my name on showdown!
cute user

you're not getting another name change. are you sure?

this name is taken

it is indeed against the rules. done tho

cute user
Thank you. :D

I would like my name to be changed to Radiam since I have that name on Pokemon Showdown, and I go by a shorter version of that name pretty much everywhere else on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)