New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you shorten my name to Elegyy please? Including "VGC" in names is dumb (except in SamVGC's case qq)

ok - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get my name changed to Tymano. Its the name I have been using on PS and the dashes in my current name are annoying.

Edit; I have gotten a name change in the past, and will stick with this last name change.

Last edited:
Requesting name change to Momo Mentos because my current name doesn't match my PS name.

ok - ante

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hello, I want to change my nickname, using Eutychios> King Sun.

Reasons: I think it's time for a change, also is my main alt on SD, I really like this name ^.^

ok - ante

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I would like to change my name to Ov3r Ac3 as that is the name i use in ps. You can ask lucian vega to confirm I am Ov3r Ac3. I also think this name is a bit childish and i don't play RU as much anymore.

ok - ante

Gondra

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
UPL Champion
Well, i would like to change my name to "Gondra" because is the alt that i have being using since some months and i would like to have it here on the smogon forums.

ok - ante

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Change my name back to Updated Kanto please, I just got a 2nd chance at OST and realized that I can't just leave that username behind

ok - ante

id like to change my name to Ryan Grant. its my ps name and everyone knows me by it

ok - ante

I would like to change my name but the name I want is not available on PS. (No replays available) what do? Its time for a new look.

Hey requesting name change to SunnyORAS; because I'm tired of this name, and I've been SunnyORAS for two years now. I can show proof of ownership if required!

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Change me to WaterlessMelon

It's my PS! name and having a "z" at the end of my name because "Melon" is taken makes me want to shank a puppy

ok - ante

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I'd like to change my name to Cheryl. <--- Yes with a period because Cheryl is taken >:(

I've been going through some changes lately and I want my name to reflect that, I'm also starting to use a Cheryl alt on PS if that means anything

ok - ante

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'd like to get this name changed to Amaluna, which is not registered on Smogon yet. I made this my main name on Pokémon Showdown as well.
I registered this name because Kasumi was taken, which was my name on Pokémon Showdown for a while as well. I swear, this is gonna be the last name change on Showdown and most likely the only one on Smogon. Thanks in advance!

ok - ante

I would like to be renamed PrettyReality because I don't use my name from a lot of time, and PrettyReality is also my main alt on Showdown

ok - ante

I would like to request a name change to DeepBlueC to match my showdown username.

ok - ante

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings,

I'd like to request a tiny name change from Maximum Optimizer to Maximum Optimizer™ with a trade mark symbol.
The reason behind this decision is that I was unaware that we're allowed to use additional symbols in our usernames.
It's basically just me being a picky perfectionist.
Due to the fact that it's only a minimal change, I think that a customized title isn't really necessary in my case.

I also own the homonymous PS! account "Maximum Optimizer" (without the ™ symbol)

No stress, I'm not in a hurry.

Thank you very much in advance.

ok - ante

Last edited:
I made this acc thinking I'd lost access to my old one, but now I will just change that one's name instead.

Norovo --> NorovoOld

ty

ok - ante

Hello I'd like to get a name change to anirav
The reason is that I feel like there's really no reason for my last name(jain) to be there since it gives away too much information.
Edit: I've also been using that alt for sometime now on PS!

Thank you

done - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)