New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the name change!

Also I was wondering whether I'd be able to change my custom title eventually or not :x

What's good.
I'd like to have my name changed to Engiineer.
Recently, I've just seen my name as pretty childish and I'd rather have a more sensible name.
Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: Mq

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
updated
Can I get my name changed to Tymano. Its the name I have been using on PS and the dashes in my current name are annoying.

Edit; I have gotten a name change in the past, and will stick with this last name change.
do you want Tynamo or did you intentionally misspell it?
I would like to change my name but the name I want is not available on PS. (No replays available) what do? Its time for a new look.
you can ask for a reset on that name if it's old and then you have to be active on it for at least a month
please change my name to wishes! Eevee General can confirm i've had it for a month on showdown and it's been a consistent use. have all my auth on it, and here is proof of everything. the acc was originally registered in 2013, hence i can't show it was registered by me a month ago. this should suffice. thank you! :)

this is a 100% no-reversion change.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Username change request to: pokeisfun

I looked up Pokemonisfun which is what I requested before and it didn't seem to be taken but I was denied for that because it apparently was.

So if pokeisfun is taken as well can I have pokesisfun?

The reason I want this is because people on the forums, particularly RU, mock me because my funny sounding username and don't take my posts seriously. Also a lot of people on smogon that I know already call me pif (short for Pokemonisfun) so it would be less confusing if my username was represented by that.

Thanks for doing this or telling me I those names are already taken.

Username change request to: PD

Well, Do i really have to explain why I need the name change?
Purpledoosh as a name has been holding me back in various places and times within the pokemon community and I feel that getting a name change is the best route to go down if I want to further my time here on PS/Smogon. Although, despite the terrible first impression this name may cause upon people, I believe that the name still has some value and is notorious on multiple occasions which is why I believe PD is a good name change without steering too far away from Purpledoosh. It has also been given to me on PS by Eevee General and I think this name is the start to a new, joyous life here on the PokeCommunity.

Requesting to change username to Rayge!!

Arectaris is getting old with people not being able to recognize me and stuff, so I'm going with this name as its easier for people to do so

you already asked, no - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Change Request: Lysergic

I am relatively new to the forums and made a mistake. I just registered the account name 'Lysergic' due to a misunderstanding. I was trying to get a name change, not create a new account. I would like the account 'Lysergic' deleted, and this account changed to the name 'Lysergic'. Sorry for creating a second account.

hello there
i wanted to ask for a name change to Earth even if I know that I already had 2 name changes already, I don't use Miang anymore and Earth is my main account on PS!
Screenshot_75.png

i also have drivers in a public room as Earth, it will be more useful for people to recognize me as Earth on forums too
this is the last time i ever change name, please

Last edited:

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Requesting to change my name to simply Beta.

I have had this name since the beginning of the year, I can not prove this since the name was regged before I took it, but Eevee General can confirm I have owned the account for quite some time. The odd thing is I believe the account is taken, but it does not show up when I search it, so I believe I am in the clear?

If the account is taken and I am right, then Beta. <- with the period will be good enough. Thanks.

Requesting to change my name to simply Beta.

I have had this name since the beginning of the year, I can not prove this since the name was regged before I took it, but Eevee General can confirm I have owned the account for quite some time. The odd thing is I believe the account is taken, but it does not show up when I search it, so I believe I am in the clear?

If the account is taken and I am right, then Beta. <- with the period will be good enough. Thanks.
idk why but this user is banned?? not sure if that changes policy, but yeah, it is a user

Hi, I was wondering if I could possibly get a name change to Whydon .

To be honest, I made the name runbabyrun up on the spot because I wanted to join a game of Mafia, and then somehow it just got stuck to me. It's honestly an annoying name and I just don't like it (and I think it's clear why). Out of all of the names I use on online websites and the Internet, this name is my least favorite. Whydon has a nice ring to it and I like how it sounds.

I would really appreciate it, and obviously I have no intention of wanting to go back to runbabyrun. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nv
I'd like to request a name change to youngee because more people know me by that name (an inside joke between friends) and this name is too long

Yo lemee get a name change to Clef-Able if you don't mind (hyphen included) (pronounced clef-ah-ble)

Reasons:
  1. Clefable + TWave can win any game cuz who needs skill
  2. It has a cancerous pun
  3. This name I got atm is beyond trash I might beg for a second name change in the future butt fuck it
please and thank you

e: nvm i was high when i posted this the new one is trash too

Last edited:

CBU

Banned deucer.
Hi, i would like to change my name to CBU. Everyone calls me by that name and apparently i really prefer to keep my name short.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: nv
I would like to change my nickname to Ryuu Davin, because my currently nickname was a tribute to my favourite Naruto pg, but it hasn't nothing to do with this forum and i prefer to use a totaly custom name.
I haven't did any change since my first login on smogon, on 2010.

CorruptedOmega

Banned deucer.
Heyo, could you remove the "7" from the end of my name? I looked through the accounts and it appeared as though no one has registered "CorruptedOmega". iirc this won't count as my one allotted name change, but let me know if I'm wrong on either of these two points.

Wings of Night

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'd just like the n from "night" to be capitalized if it's okay n_n
Idk why I requested it like this in the first place lol, I guess I fucked up last time but I always wanted it like this.

Last edited:
Hi,
can I change my to Qplaz please? It's the name I use on PS and I would really like the two accounts to match (Plus I absolutely despise my current name). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)