New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO I would like to request a name change for the reason being that my current one is just stupid and I chose it years ago, so I want something new. My new desired name is pupper on vhs matching my pokemon showdown name.

Last edited:
Since there has (somehow) been some discrepancy, let me clarify a couple of rules from the OP:
antemortem said:
  • you may not take the username of an existing account under any circumstances;
This means that if you can find this member through searching their username or entering the username in the profile URL (replace "antemortem.192841" with the username of your choice http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/antemortem.192841/) then that username is taken and you may not ever have that username, ever. We have made a few exceptions in the past, but we are no longer making this exception, so don't ask in this thread, don't ask in private, don't try to get one of your smod friends to do the change for you. It's not happening.

You also do not need to show proof of ownership of a name on PS or IRC if you are not a badgeholder. This rule is in place so that badgeholders will consider the gravity of their name change and reinforce the fact that they will scarcely be granted an opportunity for a change (reversion or otherwise) in the future.

Thanks. Also updated.

dom

Banned deucer.
hi can i get the "formerly frog22" removed? i've had it for quite some time and i think everyone who cares knows who i am.

hi!

i'm requesting you to change my name to 'draegn'

Reason is all my frends on ps call me that and that's the name i mostly use

Reactions: Mq

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Can my date of Birth is wrong currently, can I have that fixed to 1st September 2002.

Last edited:
Requesting that my name be changed to "daredevil"

this is close to the username that I have been using and registered on PS! (a daredevil)

thank you.

Requesting my Custom Title ("Formerly as ___") to be removed due to the fact its 2 days before 1 month of my name change as i post this and my expected time for you to read this it will probably be exactly or past one month.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Requesting name change to Zyo
im known by that now and id like it to be my name for tournaments and such

I'd like to request a name change back to Sundar. It is because that after sometime when I was under the name Mighty Sciz, people thought of me as someone else. So the reason that I want to have a name change back to Sundar is because that people can make sure I'm not the wrong person they speak to at times. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Requesting name change to Luke because this name is taken on PS and I will use an alt with Luke in it.
no, it's taken
Can I request a name change to Aberforth? Just got it on PS and had all auth transferred.

As for why, I no longer want the name PoMMan, brexit. I chose the name Pomman because I was proud to be English, and that is simply no longer the case. As for Aberforth, I've been a part of the Harry Potter Fanfiction community for over a decade now, and my favourite character to write and read about is Aberforth, the scorned and overlooked younger brother of the most brilliant person in the world, bitter and running a bar while still being talented.
this is a permanent change.

updated

My Smogon name is taken on PS, the account name Hayley, it seems to be incredibly inactive and it would be extremely useful and helpful is my Smogon name and PS name were linked for battles and event purposes. Thank you.

Last edited:

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to Asukara, i have it on PS and it's my main account now, thanks.

done - ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I'd like to change my name to The Chaotician the name I go by on all other gaming platforms I use, all of which were also Ghost V2 before changes.

Cheers in advance!

Hi, I'd like to change my username to soupbag as it's what I go by in just about every other platform, plus it doesn't look like it's been taken here yet

My current username is pretty cringe-worthy to say the least

I would like to change my username to Ramy

Its my irl name and people always refer to that name on ps and sometimes on smogon instead of chompers,and id really like it before someone else takes it.

I'd like to "change" my nick to captivity as people are bugging me because of the capitalization n_n
as long as it doesn't count as a name change

Reactions: mj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)