1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 3 New NB Team RMT (Also breeding for Link Up Team)

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by Ceielo, Dec 1, 2007.

1. z0MG

z0MG

"3HP IV makes me need only 63 HP to make a sub, instead of 70."
    I laughed so hard.
  2. Ceielo

Ceielo

When I Endeavored the Blisseys, at low HP left, I couldn't even get to 70 HP to sub for the next Poke to KO. What's the use of getting an Endeavor in when I can't even Sub again to End the next Poke? Blissey was the main threat to my team since I have 3 Special Attackers, and with the Bliss having 1 HP left instead of 70 ensured a KO, even after it used it's Leftovers Recovery.

Even if I used Sub-Seed Sceptile, having less HP ensures I have more HP recovered from the Seed / Leftovers. Try using it before you talk trash about it.

Steelix can already take Earthquakes from Tyranitars and Aerodactyls, as well as Dragon Danced Quakes from Salamence. I don't need a boost in Defense as it is. Base 200 Def makes him take quite a few hits. Adamant ensures he gets the last laugh during Earthquake fights against Metagross and those I already mentioned.

I have already used Steelix @ Careful Nature and it was STILL taking Quakes and Brick Breaks left and right and surviving. I'm sure even without Impish, he could survive since I have tested it a lot. Adamant Nature + HP Steel ensures a better chance at KOing those Aerodactyls and gives more power to it's Earthquakes. If all you are going to do is be a complete jack ass, I suggest you do it elsewhere.

Like I said in my previous thread, I am here to learn. I am testing while I am learning, and putting the best of what I learned into good use. Exactly like that Steelix and that Sceptile. As soon as you give me real numbers and not just "lol @" trash, I will start listening to you.

Touched: I am still kind of new to this forum and don't want to flood the place with threads of generally the same team.

I think I am just going to post it here and in the first post, to make it show them both whichever the thread readers see first.

That's a rough draft and I have to look at it again in a minute. I am in a hurry right now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)