New to competitive battling

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by Rockstar05, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar05

Rockstar05

Hi! I'm new to the competitive battling scene but I have been reading a lot of the articles here in Smogon. I'd just like to ask if Smogon holds any tournaments in the Pokemon Online Battle Simulator and if i may participate. Thanks to all of you and I hope to be able to contribute to the site in the near future :)
  2. Perfexionist

Perfexionist

You may have wanted to post this in the "Ask a simple question" thread. But, since you've asked, go to the "Tournaments" board. That should answer your question.

Good to see another new face around Smogon. :) I wish you well.
  3. jumpluff

jumpluff ghosts will come & kiss our eyes
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

We host several types of tournaments:

• Small impromptu live tournaments on our server using the tournament script
    • Live tournament series called the Smogon Tour, with more participants than the former and cumulative points throughout the season
    • Various tournaments in the Tournaments section on the forum, which require signing up in advance, with rounds that last over a week
  4. Haunter

Haunter just outplay the coin flip...
    is an official Team Rateris a Battle Server Administratoris a Tiering Contributoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnus
    Líder máximo

Simple question\simple answer thread next time. Welcome to Smogon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)