1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

New to competitive battling

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by Rockstar05, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar05

Rockstar05

Hi! I'm new to the competitive battling scene but I have been reading a lot of the articles here in Smogon. I'd just like to ask if Smogon holds any tournaments in the Pokemon Online Battle Simulator and if i may participate. Thanks to all of you and I hope to be able to contribute to the site in the near future :)
  2. Perfexionist

Perfexionist

You may have wanted to post this in the "Ask a simple question" thread. But, since you've asked, go to the "Tournaments" board. That should answer your question.

Good to see another new face around Smogon. :) I wish you well.
  3. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

We host several types of tournaments:

• Small impromptu live tournaments on our server using the tournament script
    • Live tournament series called the Smogon Tour, with more participants than the former and cumulative points throughout the season
    • Various tournaments in the Tournaments section on the forum, which require signing up in advance, with rounds that last over a week
  4. Haunter

Haunter 100% avocado
    is an official Team Rateris a Battle Server Administratoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnus
    Líder máximo

Simple question\simple answer thread next time. Welcome to Smogon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)