Nikke's X/Y Trading Zone (Updated 11/19/13)

Flash fire and flame body
I can trade one for a Flash Fire Litwick. Post your friend code please.
Im interested in the mawile, do you want an adamant technician scyther? My in game name is Perry
I can trade one for that assuming its IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31. Post your friend code please.
Adamant speed boost torchic (31/31/31/x/31/31) male for adamant mawile?
Sure. I can trade soon.

Thanks a lot for the legit trade for my leftovers. Hope to do business again sometime!
Checked all and they were exactly what I asked for, even males! +1

Hello. Id like to trade my Timid (Flame Body) Larvesta for your Modest Mareep. The only problem is that it has 4 max IV (prolly without HP, have to check tho). I could try breeding for 5 stats if you want to.

Hello. Id like to trade my Timid (Flame Body) Larvesta for your Modest Mareep. The only problem is that it has 4 max IV (prolly without HP, have to check tho). I could try breeding for 5 stats if you want to.
I can trade once you have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 one.
Hey would you be interested in a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Swift Swim Magikarp for a Female Modest Mareep?
Yes if its Nature is Adamant or Jolly.
CMT for male shroomish, female tentacool and female mareep please.
Interested in your Jolly Larvitar, Kangaskhan and Gligar.

Hi! I'd be willing to trade my leftovers and since you said three pokemon... I guess it'd have to be the clear body timid tentacool, the mareep and poison heal shroomish? If it's alright with you, of course!

Hi! I'd be willing to trade my leftovers and since you said three pokemon... I guess it'd have to be the clear body timid tentacool, the mareep and poison heal shroomish? If it's alright with you, of course!
Sure. Give me random Pokemon and have the first one hold the Leftovers. Also give me your friend code please.

Great. FC - 5172-0492-5259. I'll add yours in the meantime.
Oh, and I'm on now if you're up for it.

And oh crap, didn't see that (I FEEL SO BLIND NOW) you had quick feet shroomishes in stock, so could I get that instead?

Great. FC - 5172-0492-5259. I'll add yours in the meantime.
Oh, and I'm on now if you're up for it.

And oh crap, didn't see that (I FEEL SO BLIND NOW) you had quick feet shroomishes in stock, so could I get that instead?
Yea you can get a Quick Feet one. Adding you now and ready to trade soon.

since your looking for Charzite X and willing to trade 3 mons for it - Im interested.
Id like one of your mareeps, mawile and calm tentacool. Id be up for trade this evening (bout 4-5hrs later since im going off now). Im leaving here my FC also - 0533 5135 1597. Your FC has been added too :). Cheers!

Last edited:
since your looking for Charzite X and willing to trade 3 mons for it - Im interested.
Id like one of your mareeps, mawile and calm tentacool. Id be up for trade this evening (bout 4-5hrs later since im going off now). Im leaving here my FC also - 0533 5135 1597. Your FC has been added too :). Cheers!
Alright. I try to be here around then. Give me random Pokemon and have the first one hold the item.
im interested in a mawile, would you be interested in a larvesta timid with flamebody 31/31/31/31/x/31
Sorry I would prefer 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)