1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

np: LC - Blackbird, now with Voting!

Discussion in 'BW LC' started by v, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

Depends on the context, what I was referring to is doing 50% - 60% on average, my point was that said pokemon would be able to switch out and likely still have some utility later on.
  2. Heysup

Heysup Monsters are dangerous and kings are dying like flies.
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Roost on MixKrow is mostly a gimmick since you a) will likely not be able to get the kill you need without Heat Wave or HP Ice and b) will probably just die anyway because you can't take a hit without Evo Stone (which means you lose at least 4-5 2hKOes on important targets and are no longer broken in the first place).
  3. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Standard max hp/max speed gligar is 2hkoed by life orb brave bird without rocks. BB/HW/SP/Roost gets good enough coverage/damage output.
  4. Heysup

Heysup Monsters are dangerous and kings are dying like flies.
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

It actually has 50% to do so with SR and less than 50% without SR considering the Speed tie and the fact that you would need to roll max damage twice (does 47-56). Not to mention that most people will probably invest in Defense over HP, considering it's better with Evolution Stone.

Also max/max+ Gligar walls HP iceless variants.
  5. v

v I just...do things
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

I'm closing this a little early, since

1) I don't think we're getting any additional votes and
    2) It's been a week since the last post

Thanks to everyone who participated! We'll have voters announced some time soon.
  6. v

v I just...do things
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

Here is the list of officially approved Little Cup voters:

Aerrow
    Al_Alchemist
    AlphaJolt
    Crux
    Destiny Warrior
    Elevator Music

fatty
    Golden Knight
    Heysup
    Kokoloko
    idiotfrommars
    Rolf
    SkyNet

Solace.
    Snunch
    TobesMcGobes

A voting thread in our voting subforum in Policy Review will be posted once these users have been given the necessary posting permissions. Thanks a lot to everyone who participated, and good luck next time to those of you who did not qualify!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)