np: LC - Blackbird, now with Voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Depends on the context, what I was referring to is doing 50% - 60% on average, my point was that said pokemon would be able to switch out and likely still have some utility later on.

Roost on MixKrow is mostly a gimmick since you a) will likely not be able to get the kill you need without Heat Wave or HP Ice and b) will probably just die anyway because you can't take a hit without Evo Stone (which means you lose at least 4-5 2hKOes on important targets and are no longer broken in the first place).

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Standard max hp/max speed gligar is 2hkoed by life orb brave bird without rocks. BB/HW/SP/Roost gets good enough coverage/damage output.

It actually has 50% to do so with SR and less than 50% without SR considering the Speed tie and the fact that you would need to roll max damage twice (does 47-56). Not to mention that most people will probably invest in Defense over HP, considering it's better with Evolution Stone.

Also max/max+ Gligar walls HP iceless variants.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm closing this a little early, since

1) I don't think we're getting any additional votes and
2) It's been a week since the last post

Thanks to everyone who participated! We'll have voters announced some time soon.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Here is the list of officially approved Little Cup voters:

Aerrow
Al_Alchemist
AlphaJolt
Crux
Destiny Warrior
Elevator Music

fatty
Golden Knight
Heysup
Kokoloko
idiotfrommars
Rolf
SkyNet

Solace.
Snunch
TobesMcGobes

A voting thread in our voting subforum in Policy Review will be posted once these users have been given the necessary posting permissions. Thanks a lot to everyone who participated, and good luck next time to those of you who did not qualify!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)