np: On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With more than half the matches still left undone, I'm extending this until Wednesday. Get your matches done!

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Been in contact with Gotensan, was trying to plan a time for tomorrow when he VM'd me just now, so I asked if he wanted to battle now but he had signed off ._. I'll be out the rest of the day but I'll try again tomorrow.
Well, I didnt view it since you posted too late ^^
Anyway, I'd some exam but we'll do it soon.

Truly my hardest to get the match-up done. My opponent lives in pretty much the worst possible time zone for us to meet up. I posted another VM so we can get this done, hopefully we can catch each other on at the same time.

Thanks, bye.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
He requested to battle when I start work, so can't do that. I guess I just missed him again since he signed out at 12:12 pm, the same time I signed on at.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
I was at the school when I asked you if you can do it today after my school. I just want to say that I dont try to avoid anything, so yes, we'll do it when we can.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Manu considering you haven't been on French Time at all, and its not like you haven't been on SU looking for me, I don't get why you make an activity post <_<.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
VMed Ala 2 days ago to ask him if he can do it today or yesterday but he wasnt be on since his last post. Hope he'll be on soon, we dont have a pretty good time zone.

You don't answer at my vm , I'm on french time every day's so I contact you on SU when I have the time .

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You don't answer at my vm , I'm on french time every day's so I contact you on SU when I have the time .
Well i'll wait on French time for most of today and if it gets to the weekend, I should be on around tour times.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Well, he didnt come and it's already 11:30PM for me, I cant be on too late with School.

Edit : Activity Post. Still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)