DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 7] (Losers' Only Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Since Zach and Tesung played their match within an hour of the round going up, the highlight match of the week is gonna be Radianthero156 vs BLOOD TOTEM! More details to come when theyre sorted out

edit: 5 PM GMT-4 Saturday

Last edited:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Since Zach and Tesung played their match within an hour of the round going up, the highlight match of the week is gonna be Radianthero156 vs BLOOD TOTEM! More details to come when theyre sorted out

edit: 5 PM GMT-4 Saturday
Ummm TOTEM just lost lol

Kortex

Banned deucer.
I played two games with my opponent. I am currently working out another meeting time for Game 3 as soon as possible.

lost extension match to Lasagne 1-2

gg Lasagne

edit: contacted srk1214
e2: edited my salt ou :I

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
OK FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNAWARE

If you haven't figured it out yet, there is an easy way to determine who from the winners' bracket you'll be playing next. I'm too lazy to explain it, but suffice to say, I will be playing finally next round. In an effort to get hype for what should hopefully be an amazing match, we have decided to raise the stakes

The winner of the match will be granted full control over the loser's profile—signature, avatar, custom title, and status—for a month. Sorry we couldn't do more, but I couldn't find something sufficiently embarrassing for finally to match how much I was putting my neck on the line with my loss. That being said, we'll still be having a lot of fun with the bet we have made, so get hype!

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
Posting activity vs Quaggster.

We scheduled our set to happen at 11am today his time and 7pm today my time. I have now been waiting for almost an hour, and although my opponent has been online and seen my VM, he has decided to ignore it and not show up on PS to play. As much as I hate having to call activity, I have scheduled other things for the rest of the rounds period around this timeframe and really can't see myself being able to schedule another timeframe to play the set.

EDIT: Opponent gave me the win: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/quaggster.235230/#profile-post-1751806

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Roxer played into the week bc of his extension, waited to want to play until Thursday (when it turns out I couldn't) and now hasn't been on since Thursday night. I think we'll get it done, but if we don't, activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)