Official "I want to edit an analysis" thread (read first post)

ace that set works, except i would think your ev's are a little bit too much on the offensive side

i would switch some of the hp/satk over into def/sdef

'Kay, I'm not sure how good this set is, but it seems good on paper. Sorry if it sucks v_v.

Lapras (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP / 152 Def / 120 SAtk / 48 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

Lapras is bulky enough to Sleep Talk, and it can BoltBeam. It's walled by Blissey and Snorlax, but so is every other special attacker. I hope you'll consider it.

I use STalk Lanturn to some sucess, but this is what I use. The Speed is for Skarmory because I mostly use it in OU rather than UU.

Lanturn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 180 HP / 100 Def / 32 Spd / 196 SDef
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Speaking of Water pokemon has anyone metioned CB Gyarados?

Gyarados (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 240 Atk / 188 Spd / 80 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Hydro Pump / Thunder / Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge

244 speed is to outspeed every fast Tyranitar.

Venusaur (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 220 HP / 40 Atk / 32 Def / 44 Spd / 172 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb

I really don't know why I use HP Rock.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Def / 180 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Thunder Wave

Instead of getting killed by Zapdos you can Thunder Wave it.

In the GSC analysis for Snorlax they should metion StallSnorlax.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
- Double-Edge
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Rest
- Toxic

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Keep in mind, this is for ubers.

Muk (M) @ Leftovers ** pup flies like
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 106 Atk / 152 SDef
- Curse
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic

With that said, this Muk has 414 HP, 300 Sp Def, 272 Attack. Why Toxic, you ask? Because of the omnipresent Lugia, the ultimate wall. Toxic that Lugia, Curse up on the Reflect, Sludge Bomb when you think he's going to Whirlwind you out. Hidden Power Ground is for Jirachis without Psychic or for Metagrosses.

This is GREAT in tandem with Magneton to trap that pesky Forretress (or the very very rare Skarmory).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Muk blocks Knock Off, a very much appreciated bonus.

Again, for ubers.

Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 178 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Thunder(bolt)
- Toxic

The reason it has so many EVs in HP and Def is for surviving a no-EVed Forretress Earthquake, just in case people still use it. The reason to use this is shown above. Toxic is for Blissey, and if the Blissey cannot break your sub in one hit, keep Substituting until it's forced to switch or Aromatherapy.

Also on the GSC analysis for Gengar they forget to put Perish Traping Gengar as a set.

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
- Protect
- Destiny Bond
- Perish Song
- Mean Look

I'd like to see Screech/Sub/Rockslide/Earthquake Flygon on the Flygon page, since that's what I've been seeing most (all) of recently. It's also absolutely terrifying with Magneton support.

I made a crazy Lapras set

Lapras (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 76 HP / 124 Def / 252 SAtk / 56 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Here you can basically cover a bunch of different types.It's like a Starmie but, you have better HP and Defenses so you can stay in long enough to sweep.The only problem is fast things that can sweep you really fast.

THe EVs are fully optional that's just what I used when I made it.

I call it Attackpras

Chimecho (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 196 HP / 136 Def / 176 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Heal Bell
- Icy Wind/Hidden Power [Ice]
- Psychic

Awesome Gligar counter in UU, because it can take a SD'd HP Flying go for the kill with the Ice move. I prefer Icy Wind, because iirc it had a fair chance of OHKOing, but if it doesn't OHKO, you should be faster on the next turn. Icy Wind is also cool for lowering Speed and allowing a slower Pokemon to either start a sweep or create a switch. This thing can also sweep situationally.

In UU, Hypno and Grumpig will laugh at you, so you should have a counter for them in your team.

Hmm I noticed no DDPumpDos

Gyarados@Leftovers
EVs: 44 HP/ 96 Atk/ 148 Spd/ 220 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- HP (Flying)
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump

Gyarados with DD and Physical and Special support.You can hit Claydol with Hydro Pump.Hydro Pump can stop it from being walled by Skarmory where you can't do much damage to it.

Hmm I noticed no DDPumpDos

Gyarados@Leftovers
EVs: 44 HP/ 96 Atk/ 148 Spd/ 220 SAtk
Naughty Nature (+Atk -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- HP (Flying)
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump

Gyarados with DD and Physical and Special support.You can hit Claydol with Hydro Pump.Hydro Pump can stop it from being walled by Skarmory where you can't do much damage to it.
Gyarados needs the attack so it can sweep after 2-3 DDs though. its also more of a lategame type of thing anyway. Taunt WILL stop skarmory and friends cold anyway because it prevents being phazed out.

Cursetalking Snorlax deserves a mention in Advance.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 204 HP / 136 Atk / 136 Def / 32 SDef
- Double-Edge
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

yea but thats not what i said =\ i said that the set is still usable and thats because you have 5 other pokemon and at some point youll have something to deal with gengar and what not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)