Official Smogon NFL Fantasy Football Thread (2016-17 Season) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

scored 110, still got beat like an immigrant child

Happy with my choice to start Howard in the flex, good rookie coming up with a team that lost their rb

Yeah I didn't expect my Jurassic Park duo of Smith and Gore to work out so well so fast. Also Mizuhime wouldn't have won if he started his other defense because I scored 147.

Need Kyle Rudolph to get literally one point for me to win on my B team. Good luck to me.

Anyone starting the NYG kicking net this week?

*Edit*

I'm for real sending trade offers for OBJ, hahaha. Some people are prolly panicking right now.

Last edited:
I am somehow 3-1 in League A despite having scored less than 100 points three times. My depth is lousy though considering I lost two RBs to injury and a WR to rehab.

At least I have the #1 fantasy scorer in MATT RYAN on my team.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well to be fair that same D got me 38 points last week, they just played 2 men down and Stevie Wonder was a starter

my heart hurts
don't worry, i dropped Flacco and went with Ryan at the last minute.

still lost though because Dwayne Washington got knocked out and John Brown put up 21pts on my bench.

lost my other .5 ppr league with Fuller sitting on 23pts and Nuk not even getting me a full point.

won my full ppr league on the backs of Bortles/Green/CMike/JReed.

aggressively pursuing Wentz and riding Ryan through Denver this week.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
kind of a polarized season for me. First place in League A and last place (16th at that) in my church league. Just more proof that Fantasy football is at least 50% luck.

For reals though I'm stacked in league A with Antonio Brown/Jordy Nelson/Demaryius Thomas/Julian Edelman at WR and Demarco Murray/LeGarrette Blount/Melvin Gordon/Jordan Howard at RB. WARBORTLES is my QB which isn't great but he's done well enough. I'm praying for no serious injuries as I could go pretty far with this lineup

The loss of keenan allen as well as wasting a pick on josh gordon and golden tate have pretty much torpedoed my season. Gonna be playing the waiver wire game the rest of the way *sigh*

Fucking Eifert ruining any chance i have of being able to start a respectable TE in any league

Brb leaving my TE slot empty because the position is a bigger headcase than kicker and D combined

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It definitely isn't A league, I can tell you that now.

Mine doesn't look all that much better there.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's another league I'm in, non smogon. It'll be fine after this week, I've just resigned myself to the fact that this week is a perfect storm and I'm going to lose. Carson Palmer being out means the three Cardinals on my roster are nigh useless. Other players who would normally fill that void are on bye. Eifert has a NEW injury, and Kyle Rudolph is also hurt now (though he should play). Professional kek.

Just pray for Fitzgerald I guess. I have him benched for Pryor (I think Cleveland will put up points on the board) and am just gonna run three running backs this week. Really hate to say that he's such a toss up, especially against SF and them losing Bowman, but fuck.

*Edit*

Ugh, of course. Pryor better do at least double digits.

*2nd Edit*

OK, WaterBomb. Have a drink and sleep well tonight.

Last edited:
Well, my B league is in trouble. Cam's out and I couldn't get Wentz in time earlier this week on waiver order. I grabbed Lynch yesterday, but dropped this morning for Hoyer because Siemian might be a gameday decision. Hoyer's all that's left, as is Winston, but Winston ain't reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)