Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request:

I know its a bit early, but my opponent has literally not been on since the round started. I contacted him once near the start of the round, didn't really see the need to contact him again if he wouldn't see it.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request:

Lustiger Lega wanted to play past Tuesday, but it has been litterally one week since his last connection.

Activity post.

Me n Delta still tied at 1-1. He's been busy lately and we couldn't get the match done. I saw him a couple days ago at 5 am my time and just said ''yolo wanna play?'' and he said he didn't see it in time (i believe him). Just updating you. He said he can play 9PM + my time on wednesday. and I am free to play at 10PM on that day. so it should fit the scheduled time.

anyway just giving you a heads up we should be getting this done.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request
Contacted my opponent shortly after the round was posted. However, even though they were online (and responded to VMs from other users), they failed to even reply to either one of my two attempts to schedule to battle with them. They have also been on Smogon a lot since the first time that I tried to contact them. Because I feel my opponent has made zero effort to get this done at all and I have, I think I should get an activity win. (sry if this is a bit early. i'd prefer to post this now and not forgot about it in 2 days)

Activity Win Request
i dont want to do this again but opponent hasn't replied to either of my VMs and didnt log in for 5 days from wednesday-sunday. still 2-3 days left so he has time.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sync- hasn't replied yet and now I scheduled a match for SPL so there's even less time. I can still play today, tomorrow, or Friday at my afternoon or early morning (preferably the first) as stated on new VM, otherwise Activity Win Request.

Activity Win Request

Mew contacted me on the 8th, I answered him 2 days later and I didn't have repsonse from him. He enters the forum regularly (yesterday at least) but he has not contacted me and I have waste like 4 hours p. day looking for him. I'm going to be a bit busy these days and I don't know if I'm going to have more time to waste hera waiting for nobody answers me a pm to play.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request

my opponent messaged me last wednesday asking when i can play. I responded but he hasn't been on since he messaged me (he logged off right after).

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
And this year again I get haxed to fucking death by a fellow french player. Lost 0-2.

Getting crit'd when the game was mine the first time, then missing a move in the first match. I probably threw the game after that anyway. But I guess I wasnt done. Frozen 6 turns in the second game and crit'd twice or so once again.
Don't hate me if I don't say gg majaspic22, these games sucked big time.

Good luck for the next turns, I'm not too worried for you though.

Yea thats an official rage post. dwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)