Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I like this tour

2 people make it to the finals, we flip a coin, claim the loser got ghosted, recreate the bracket, then fix the finals so the person who won the coinflip wins anyway!

Congrats njnp

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Medicham used High Jump Kick!
The opposing 1942-2016 avoided the attack!
Medicham kept going and crashed!
Turn 4
★cassius slay: remember when shake was vs alexander
★cassius slay: and needed hjk miss
★cassius slay: well im shake atm
★cassius slay: -

Medicham used High Jump Kick!
The opposing 1942-2016 avoided the attack!
Medicham kept going and crashed!
Medicham fainted!
The sandstorm is raging.
★cassius slay: yo bro https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_practice

some more of that good old class.

Just posting to say I'll candidate for Smogon Admin in the next time to prevent such totally incredible Tournaments where people out of nothing get to finals because it totally is an indicator of skill, all I really could interprete out of that series was who can crit more often or who has the better matchup and can play better around it or who can dodge moves better haha. Don't worry I'll make Smogon great again!

peace out lads
shoutouts fpoa

You have to be liked to have haters

Lol.
You need to feel liked to feel any sort of validation in your life and you fail pretty miserably at that so idk what the point of this post was.

Said I'd never make a toxic post on here but this community is pathetic. Just grow up and try to have fun with this game. If you can't bring yourself to do that, then at least keep your mouths shut to help keep toxicity out of the "community."

Njnp may rub a lot of people the wrong way but at least he won the tournament fair and square without all of the ghosting nonsense that goes on. Just let him enjoy his win, and get off of his back. Maybe then he'll be able to loosen up and mature himself.

Last edited:
You need to feel liked to feel any sort of validation in your life and you fail pretty miserably at that so idk what the point of this post was.

Said I'd never make a toxic post on here but this community is pathetic. Just grow up and try to have fun with this game. If you can't bring yourself to do that then at least keep your mouths shut to help keep toxicity out of the "community."

Njnp may rub a lot of people the wrong way but at least he won the tournament fair and square without all of the ghosting nonsense that goes on. Just let him enjoy his win, and get off of his back. Maybe then he'll be able to loosen up and mature himself.
shut up matty broccoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)