Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
My opponent finally contacted me after two weeks of silence and said he'd be able to play today (which is Friday). He gave me no timezone or anything, so I gave him the time I was most likely free to play, since he seemed to say anytime was fine. He then failed to show up, or even reply to my time saying he wasn't able to make that time. So: activity I guess.

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My opponent missed scheduled time last week. Saturday told me he can play on weekdays this week but he is dead.
starsweater was last seen: Saturday at 1:30 AM
I'll try to contact starsweater again..

Tele

a quality human being
i wonder what kind of activity win request is that. "you can find me on smogtours if you wanna play" that's pretty vague l0l
also r1 lasts 3 weeks, yet you gave your opponent just a 4 days span which is weird considering i often see you on smogtours
i dont think u can request the activity with such a short availability

anyway, my opponent hasnt shown any sign of life for over 10 days now

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
I gave my opponent two 4 hour periods to play me which he said he could and he missed both days.

Activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)