OhSnapple!'s Art page of Art(takes requests)

Hello, and welcome to my silly little mediocre art gallery. I'm self taught, and like to practice drawing on my graphics tablet.

Please excuse the quality of my artz, I know it's less than ideal, but I'm learning.
(oh, and I take requests)
Enjoy~

Latest Artz
Shuckle, the uber slayer(clean).jpg

moar Artz in here
Mega Swampert.JPG
Giratina.JPG
Genechomp.JPG

(All of the above were done on the 3DS app Colors! 3D)

Greninja.jpg
Bisharp.jpg
Shiny Arcanine.jpg
Dargirew.jpg

These were done on my tablet

My Requests
Shiny napping Arcanine, in s field(Requested by Tjohnny44)done
Shuckle the Uber slayer(requested by Slayerx725323)
Sandstorm Mega Garchomp w/ T-Tar(requested by JustTheFx)

Also, be sure to visit my Deviantart page, where you will see the exact same art, plus some other not so exactly the same art...uh, yeah... link is here

Last edited:
Woah, that Genesect is awesome! I might have to steal it for my phone background ;)

I didn't know it was possible to make such good art on the 3ds, I've only been able to draw stick figures...

Lastly, I'd like to make a request. Could you draw a shiny arcanine napping in a field? That would be amazing :3

Woah, that Genesect is awesome! I might have to steal it for my phone background ;)

I didn't know it was possible to make such good art on the 3ds, I've only been able to draw stick figures...

Lastly, I'd like to make a request. Could you draw a shiny arcanine napping in a field? That would be amazing :3
It's actually a pokefusion of Genesect and Garchomp. I had a lot of fun drawing that one :)

Well, you kinda need to spend 8 bucks to get the proper application. It's wasn't really worth it though, it's too hard drawing on the tiny screen.

And, WILL DO, never drawn an ARCANINE before, so this should be interesting!

Last edited:
It's actually a pokefusion of Genesect and Garchomp. I had a lot of fun drawing that one :)

Well, you kinda need to spend 8 bucks to get the proper application. It's wasn't really worth it though, it's too hard drawing on the tiny screen.

And, WILL DO, never drawn an arceus before, so this should be interesting!
I said arcanine not arceus lol. But arceus would look pretty cool as well!

All done! I feel like there something off about it, but I can't find out what. If I find it I'll repost it for you, anyway, enjoy~
Shiny Arcanine.jpg

Last edited:

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
I have to agree with a statement Darnell said awhile ago: Your art is truly outstanding, and I was wondering i I could make a request perhaps? If you ever have any free time (if not, perfectly fine and just disregard this friend) would you be willing to draw a Shuckle slaying an Ubers Pokemon? (Preferably Arceus but I understand the whole "Artist draws what artists feels" thing and respect it as well.) Anyways, take care and once again, I love the art entirely.

I have to agree with a statement Darnell said awhile ago: Your art is truly outstanding, and I was wondering i I could make a request perhaps? If you ever have any free time (if not, perfectly fine and just disregard this friend) would you be willing to draw a Shuckle slaying an Ubers Pokemon? (Preferably Arceus but I understand the whole "Artist draws what artists feels" thing and respect it as well.) Anyways, take care and once again, I love the art entirely.
Thank you for your kind words! ^ ^

I'd be more than happy to accept your request! I only have one other project I'm working on, so it shouldn't be a problem. :D

Mind if i make a request~?

Can I get a Mega-Garchomp facing towards you, roaring in a Sandstorm w/ a faded Mega-Tyranitar at the back; just behind the Garchomp, question mark?

Still working those requests guys. Sorry, but just got the new pokemon game, so that's really cutting into my productivity. I still plan on doing them, I apologies for the delay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)