Tournament OMPL Week Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
My player Flint has been waiting for his BH match with TTer . Flint wasn't really ready over the weekend but still made himself available because that was TTer's availability except TTer never showed. The arrangements are on Flint's wall.

Pikachuun
We were really unlucky. I was online a lot on PS, but Flint never was during the times that I were, I can imagine it being the same the other way around too. When Flint was able to come on I already left, when I was on it was too early for him to be avaiable. I said I would able to play half an hour ago, but I unfortuantely didn't make it. It's my fault and I'm sorry about the whole situation. I still hope that we somehow manage to get the match done, be it me or a sub. Once again all I can say is that I'm very sorry that the whole situation is so stressfull and unclear just because of me.

sorry for lateness motherlove, I haven't been able to get on much except Sunday and I have a annoying time zone so when I was on he wasn't, so sub me off if you want to finish the game but we lose anyway so it doesn't really matter at this point.

"hello i value you thats why i bench you for getting johned and won't put you in even when needing a sub for the tier you started week 1"

also this team sucks dick how is it possible to lose so badly every week
we lose anyways why does it matter!!!

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
"hello i value you thats why i bench you for getting johned and won't put you in even when needing a sub for the tier you started week 1"

also this team sucks dick how is it possible to lose so badly every week
How is someone with such a garbage attitude directed towards their teammates supposed to be an appealing sub or even an appealing pickup for another team? Unfixable's trying his best to make this a fun experience for everybody on the team, which doesn't always mean playing some so-called "Balanced Hackmons Master" in his favorite meta. This isn't Imanalt's Premier League, pull your ego out of your ass.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yo I still need lineups from three teams, you know who you are. week four was supposed to go up last night but at that time I only had two lineups at that time and I was not posting with four repeated lineups.

so send them to me.

fuckers.

I guess activity for Flint v TTer? Does it even matter?
Why would that be fair? We both did the best we could to get the match done. Although I have to agree that Flint did more, I wanted to get subbed out by Nani Man, but he didn't respond in the end. Even though I agree that it doesn't really matter, I stll want to make this clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)