Tournament OMPL Week Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're literally not playing the best player of the tier, Kl4ng, in one of his best metas.

Fucking christ this is more obvious than your lack of common sense after you think "oh guides should never be threads, they should all go to the hub because it's my pet project".
its weird how someone took the initiative and started the hub instead of you bitching about it. funny how that works out haha!

and its funny you say that because you got pet mods a subforum and that was a "pet project" but it suddenly doesnt apply.

oh yeah, im also sorry im cancer to the community when i at least do more than shitpost and defend my own shitty arguments! try again boo!

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're literally not playing the best player of the tier, Kl4ng, in one of his best metas.

Fucking christ this is more obvious than your lack of common sense after you think "oh guides should never be threads, they should all go to the hub because it's my pet project".
Sorry monte, I have nothing against you and I like bantering with you, but are you seriously gonna bring this up after blowing half your budget on klang last year and putting him in randbats (as a manager) .. I guess you didn't have that common sense last year lel

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Sorry monte, I have nothing against you and I like bantering with you, but are you seriously gonna bring this up after blowing half your budget on klang last year and putting him in randbats (as a manager) .. I guess you didn't have that common sense last year lel
Last year I was often putting him in BH and I only put him in randbats once as a joke pretty much because the team had no real structure at that point. I put myself in AAA because at that time there wasn't a strong argument for him being a stronger player than me, of course i realize this now, and our record this year is even vs each other (3-3).

I did have the common sense, and it let us almost come back from predicted last place to almost first place (yes we were 3rd overall but the record in detail makes it show a lot closer record)

Also I blew half my budget on kl4ng and he went 4-1 in meta I couldn't cover well because people were slacking.

Like fuck I wouldn't even be calling TEG out if he didn't keep putting an inactive player in. If lance was active sure, but putting in random subs that don't even play this meta seriously is just bad planning and bad execution.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Also I blew half my budget on kl4ng and he went 4-1 in meta I couldn't cover well because people were slacking.

Like fuck I wouldn't even be calling TEG out if he didn't keep putting an inactive player in. If lance was active sure, but putting in random subs that don't even play this meta seriously is just bad planning and bad execution.
Isn't this the exact same thing.

Last year I was often putting him in BH and I only put him in randbats once as a joke pretty much because the team had no real structure at that point. I put myself in AAA because at that time there wasn't a strong argument for him being a stronger player than me, of course i realize this now, and our record this year is even vs each other (3-3).

I did have the common sense, and it let us almost come back from predicted last place to almost first place (yes we were 3rd overall but the record in detail makes it show a lot closer record)

Will you please stop posting

I could be the world's best comedian and nobody would think I'm funny. If you guys think I'm doing this shit to entertain you, I'm not. I'm doing this shit for myself, you think I give a shit about what you think after I've proven that I don't like what, the millions of times y'all circlejerked anti-monte shit and voldemonte'd me. Lmao, nice try
I don't think anyone is looking to put you down mate. But when you get abrasive and salty you can't really expect for people to take it well. You say you don't care but it's hard to imagine devoting so much time and energy to a community to not care. If you didn't care you probably leave, since why would you hang around a community that you have been banned from? I think you do actually care, so maybe you should stop with the "goat" chest thumping, the calling ppl out, and the abrasive attitude. And if i'm wrong and you don't give a shit, then i didn't hurt anyone by posting my opinion.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
I don't think anyone is looking to put you down mate. But when you get abrasive and salty you can't really expect for people to take it well. You say you don't care but it's hard to imagine devoting so much time and energy to a community to not care. If you didn't care you probably leave, since why would you hang around a community that you have been banned from? I think you do actually care, so maybe you should stop with the "goat" chest thumping, the calling ppl out, and the abrasive attitude. And if i'm wrong and you don't give a shit, then i didn't hurt anyone by posting my opinion.
You didn't hurt anyone by posting your opinion, but I will say you're wrong on the chest thumping and calling people out.

About lets say, 2 weeks ago right before I posted in the week 1 thread, I went on an alt called "THE G0AT" as a tribute to smasher C9Mang0 and as a joke for the smashbros room, so I PMed aesf and we had a good convo like usual. So I decided to post jokingly braggy or over competitive one liners, put an obnoxious title and post it. I thought people could detect jokes over the internet, but people apparently lack the abillity to do so, SOME people got the joke, but others obviously were looking for an argument and blew the thing way out of proportion

I really don't even think I'm the best in my meta anymore, and I've said that for a long while if you've bothered to contact me outside of OMPL threads. I'd probably put most people on the council above me. Most people on the AAA council are good friends of mine or at least friends, and those are the people I usuall brag against or be obnoxious to, because it's silly banter and we get each other. When other people start getting offended for them is the issue.

The imanalt thing was serious but it's because I've literally never seen him play the tier outside of the time he played a man with a bulbasaur, like it's a fucking imanalt joke, sure only 4 people in the community even get imanalt jokes at this point but it was nothing personal or malicious by any means, and it was blown out of proportion

Will you please stop posting
Please stop losing

No it is not...
Dude, I beat you twice in friendlies, and once in tournament

and you beat me three times in tournament

if you want to be anal about it it's 1-0, wow that sure looks better for you lmao

Isn't this the exact same thing.
Except I'm putting players in a meta as a joke, which was randbats, and he was legitimately good in BH which is where I put him the other times

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
And meanwhile I'm just sitting here waiting on my team to win close battles rather than lose them

They're still good tho, don't get me wrong, otherwise the battles wouldn't be close

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Are you in any position to be saying this
Are you in any position to be playing in OMPL is my question

also I've played jeran like 5 times this year, and he's the only player that just naturally counterstyles me, and that's not an excuse. I fully admit that he's #4 and I'm #5, but when you look at my records vs other people that are his level or have even better results which are a lot closer and even positive for me sometimes compared to my record vs him specifically, it's pretty clear.

And meanwhile I'm just sitting here waiting on my team to win close battles rather than lose them

They're still good tho, don't get me wrong, otherwise the battles wouldn't be close
#meteormissgate2015

also I've played jeran like 5 times this year, and he's the only player that just naturally counterstyles me, and that's not an excuse. I fully admit that he's #4 and I'm #5, but when you look at my records vs other people that are his level or have even better results which are a lot closer and even positive for me sometimes compared to my record vs him specifically, it's pretty clear.
Peef is one of the most knowledgeable and best ts players. Granted that doesn't mean a ton cause TS has a tiny ass community right now, but i wouldn't question his spot in the OMPL more than yours.

Dude, I beat you twice in friendlies, and once in tournament

and you beat me three times in tournament

if you want to be anal about it it's 1-0, wow that sure looks better for you lmao
You've beaten me in two friendlies after relentlessly challenging me 15 times or more (losing all the others, obviously) throughout the course of a month with you knowing the only two teams I was using then basically by heart. You are most certainly not 3-3 or 1-0.

Since you're obviously going to bring up some half-baked argument to contest this and I have no intention to continue to address these baseless statements further I'll just let everyone else reach their own conclusion as to what this meaningless score actually is.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor

Dude I've never met you nor knew of you before this OMPL but please just shut the fuck up and let people enjoy OMPL for what it is rather than constantly making claims which judging by the way everyone immediately jumps on them and scorns them are probably bullshit. thx

Go Blisseys!

/pick [option], [option], ... - Randomly selects an item from a list containing 2 or more elements.
We randomly picked: the reptile
We randomly picked: zewwok

congrats kois, charizards, and zygardes
onto week three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)