#oi Movie Nights

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As a reminder we are starting our next great experiment tomorrow at 10 PM EDT to watch some scary Haloween episodes they are: The Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Just Waiting On a Friend, Malice In Wonderland!, Scare at the Litwick Mansion!

(and if I can get it uploaded in time Jelicent might show this tonight as well since he is working tomorrow but no promises on my upload speed!)

EDIT: Just did a skim through the episodes and while the volume does vary slightly between eps they are amazing.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Thank you so much for that halloween special, is was amazing. Particularly the third episode, that one was so full of "what is this." It was hilarious. Remember, kids, always walk into creepy deserted mansions. And any girl that actually is interested in brock is an illusion from hypnosifuse ray

Also, creeper Jesse

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
^ SOUL CHILLING

because we watched four episodes instead of a movie, it's tougher to assemble a memes n themes list (cause we didn't have as much time to establish any memes and we had to do so four separate times), but i shall try:

LIT LIT LIT WICK LIT WICK WICK
brock orgy (seriously 3/4 episodes involved brock and another girl of the week, if not hundreds thereof. NOT AN EXAGGERATION)
brock is also into older women (2 hundred to 2 THOUSAND years older)
GHOST WORLLLLD
misty is the only sane cat (croagunk is also the only sane cat), misty x meowth otp
cynthia rayquaza swag
dawn's piplup hat
narrator is best character (runner up: wobbuffet)
always walk into mysterious freaky mansions when you have nowhere else to go
rocket launcher jesse is EMPOWERED.
HYPNOSIS NEVER MISSES AND IGNORES SLEEP CLAUSE, BAN IT (also psychic and confuse ray OP)

[22:19] TalkingLion FUSHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
related to the above: venustoise, fusion dance, BATTLE DANCE

[22:12] Layell WHO IS THAT POKEMON???
[22:12] Layell PIKACHU
[22:12] Layell NOOO
[22:12] Layell FUC
[23:14] Layell IT'S PIKACHU
[23:14] Layell NOOOo
[23:14] alkinesthetase poor layell always getting it wrong
[23:14] featherss CLOSE LAYELL
[23:14] Layell I'll keep guessing until I'm right
[23:14] featherss good plan
(it was a gastly the first time, it was a litwick the second time)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So tonight will be the epic Black/White films where Nintendo realized they could do with movies what they've been doing to the games for years. It will start at 10 PM EDT ( This is the current EDT time ). Shortly before starting I will get a general consensus on which film we will watch, and then we will show the other at some other date. As awlays check out #OrangeIslands on SynIRC for viewing.

We're about to watch this movie (the black one), so come join us. #OrangeIslands on IRC. The link is all over this thread. Seriously, get on. If you're new, this is the best way to get into the community, just sayin'~

alkinesthetase

meme list should sum up this film's excellence
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTHS
IDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALS

zekrock/zekroar/zekrage/zekrape/zekretards/zekrefreshment/drinkrom/zekray/zekrejoice
reshistone/reshirescue/reshiravage/reshiroar
RESHIRAM @ ASH KETCHUM USED TRUTH BEAM

superman golurk (HYDREIGON USED FLY - STILL NOT AS GOOD AS GOLURK)
scraggy - pantslizard/bestlizard
meowthstache / TR class

X OF THE VALE?! X OF THE VALE. (eg SWORD, PEOPLE, KINGDOM, VICTINI, POINTY STICK BARRIERS)
victini is ultra fucking high (and when it gives ash acid trips, he has orgasms)
cilan's macaroons are laced with crack/always save the day
MOUNTAIN DEW DRAGONFORCE
CREAM SODA DRAGONFORCE
solosismosistosis

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Good film night everyone next week is the Mewtwo Returns TV special same movie night time, same movie night channel!

We'll watch the White film at some point, perhaps in the coming year.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Fantastic movienight, was great fun, even if I was typing like a retard with no sense of spelling the entire time. Just remember the power of the thruth.

Also, alkinesthetase, you forgot about the macarons! But yes, this movie was a wealth of fevered overcapslocking of repetitive phrases and VALES. Can't wait for the Mewtwo Returns next week. These movie nights are really a fantastic thing going on here, I reccommend anyone and everyone to come join the feverish babbling of madmen we have in IRC during these events.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
We will be starting relatively soon, get on that #oi channel to see Mewtwo Returns!

EDIT: RODAN: jesses vagina has cobwebs

Thursday 15th 10 PM EST: Raikou Legend of Thunder.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Raikou Legend of Rodeo Time is the crown jewel of film artistry. It also has taught me the true set to unlock the ultimate pokemon Raikou's best power

Raikou@black crystal
-thunderbolt
-thunder
-thundershock
-thunderthunder

This was the best ever anything. It even beat the great mighty ground type steelix with a go for the horn.

alkinesthetase

layellicent absent T_T honorary countdown goes to talkinglion while jas#### was responsible for letting us know that layellicent would be absent, I DID THE HIGHLIGHTING WOOOOO props to everyone who watched with us

but holy shit this was the greatest ever like words cannot even describe. the quality of this was beyond anything i have seen in the ~4 movie nights i have attended. GREATEST EVER

memes list is mandatory but i'm laughing so hard so i will forget some, guys post to add the memes i missed cause this movie was too excellent for just one writeup
- RAGEKOU
- P O K E M O N (PARTAAAAAAY)
- raikou @ BLAKRYSTAL / thundershock / thunderbolt / thunder / hp electric / THUNDERTHUNDER
- rodeo time (raikou goes into rodeo time without protection)
- jimmy x marina gotta share their pokegear numbahs (vincent forever alone)
- TYBROSION
- atilla the wrangla (also hun)
- FABULANCE, FABEUGENE (anyone in a cape, marina actually refers to lance as FABULANCE)
- FABMONLEE SO DAINTY
- raikou is a little striper
- FIRE THE SOLARBEAM

[23:57:09] GeneralSpoon I can't do movie night write up
[23:57:20] TalkingLion thats al's job
[23:57:27] alkinesthetase yeah i'm doing memes list right now
[23:57:29] alkinesthetase laughing so hard lmao
[23:57:30] GeneralSpoon k
[23:57:34] TalkingLion JIMMY
[23:57:35] TalkingLion RODEO TIME
[23:57:38] TalkingLion THUNDER THUNDER
[23:57:40] GeneralSpoon EUGENE
[23:57:47] GeneralSpoon HUN
[23:57:55] TalkingLion JIMMY X MARINA
[23:58:02] TGMDoom ATTILA AND HUN
[23:58:10] TalkingLion P O K E M O N PARTYYYYYYYYYYY
[23:58:21] GeneralSpoon P O K E M O N
seriously best thing i have watched about pokemon in my entire life

okay so i was gonna just do a meme list but that's not sufficient for this purified excellence. the names were amazing. there was no ash, but there was JIMMY AWWWW YEAH. also we somehow merged brock and misty to get marina (hits on anything in a cape but is female, SIMILARITY???). then there's eugene who was basically the most amazing british scientist and pokemon trainer ever like ~omg so fabulous~

jimmy is accompanied by not a pikachu but an absolutely amazing tybrosion while marina has a misdreavus that is apparently the worst singer in the universe. there's this loser named vincent who's basically third wheeling jimmy x marina the entire show and has this huge thing for her but is totally inferior to jimmy's massive jimmies.

the TR villains are pure excellence - one is named atilla, he's this huge muscled blond "WRANGLER" who's constantly getting into rodeo time. the other one is - get this - a woman named HUN (atilla the hun hell yes). the WRANGLA is always making weird analogies about popping zits or rodeo time while hun is always making some statement about the POWER OF SCIENCE. they are backed up by a steelix and a muk (GET OUT YO GALOSHES) and a skarmory respectively. the steelix like totally dgaf about any attacks except like psybeam and !!THUNDERTHUNDER!!

anyway apparently layell is doing another showing of this because it was so good so i can't spoil it all... but seriously this was the greatest

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Yeah I was in rehearsal hell. As I missed this one I'll probably be doing a personal showing Friday at 10 PM EST (EDIT: probably at midnight) or if some people bug me to watch it.

Next week is the Master of Mirage Pokemon special which promises new awkward VA's trying their best to impersonate the old folks, and with Misty/May SHARING THE SAME VA! It's madness I know. Since the special is 44 minutes I have also included two of the Ritchie episodes from Pokemon Chronicles (P O K E M O N PARTY!!) It will be November 21st at 10 pm as always. See you all there!

Thank's to jas for filling in with getting the vid up there, and everyone else who helped. Movie night has now officially grown bigger than either Jelli or myself!

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This was the best movie night in all existance. Words can't describe the true power of steelix's resisting grass.

alkinesthetase

Yeah I was in rehearsal hell. As I missed this one I'll probably be doing a personal showing Friday at 10 PM EST or if some people bug me to watch it.
hopefully there will be enough of us that i among others can enjoy it again in repeat attendance; if you missed it tonight you cannot afford to miss it a second time. this film will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. pokemon will never be the same for you because it will be permanently and massively enhanced. you'll never switch steelix into raikou again because WHAT ABOUT THUNDERTHUNDER, and you'll know typhlosion beats croconaw 100% as long as you're true bros

if you haven't seen this, don't miss it!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
TONIGHT: Mirage Pokemon do real damage, and the biggest smoke and mirrors is that May and Misty share the same voice actress!!!

Ritchie does a whole lotta legend finding!

ONLY ON #ORANGEISLANDS MOVIE NIGHTS

We begin in half an hour at 10 PM EST. Get on your galoshes and bring your macarons cause we are going to P O K E MON PARTAY!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Next thursday will be the 3 Mystery Dungeon Episodes and a fourth, not sure about what that will be but stay tuned 10 PM EST as always.

alkinesthetase

this was actually a set of really good eps
first two obligatory songs: team rocket rock and pichu brothers theme

eps were revolving around a set of recurring characters:
MEOWTH (meowth has all the best lines and he has a pimpin bachelor pad)
teddiursa (FUK TEDDI. this bastard ruins everything)
wooper (ICE PUNCH WOPPA. he looks stoned all the time but he's just UNAWARE)
azumarill (ZUZUZUZUAZUMARAGE)
magby (dork with anger problems)
smoochum (bimbo, aka deck knight)
houndour (no fucking luck for this guy)
pichu big and pichu little (adorable, short tempered little douchebags)
azurill (worst wingman ever. learned the art of douche from teddiursa)

MEOWTH REWIND
meowth just can't get a break / his lunch
moxie meowth uber
LAAAAAAAX
TRAINING DAZE (jesse x articuno statue OTP)
nobody's carried me SINCE MY MOMMA =3
james is so very fabulous
james is a gentleman and a bottlecap collector
JAMES IS NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP / NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
they see pichu rollin, they hatin
MURKROW PRANKSTA
good guy gatr
meowth wanted skitty but she only goes for wailords

anything i forgot pls reply, eps were all really good. TR training days ep had me moved almost to tears ;_;

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
TONIGHT:

PEOPLE BECOME POKEMON

WE DO SOME RESCUING

MORE TIME TRAVEL GOD HELP US ALL

GET YOUR PARENTS TO BUY THESE GAMES KIDS

(Tonight 10 pm est, in half an hour)

This was a great movie night. My avatar(studbite) sums it up quite nicely. The episodes were so good that it made me want to play through my PMD again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)