Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers MKII (Read the OP First!) (Now with 100% more Rules!!!)

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually in need of an OU team, with a teeter dance spinda - which is required for all people in the tournament we are having.
Although, I will definitely use that page for future competitive battling.
Is it by chance a doubles tour?

I mean no one has a team with Teeter Dance Spinda in it laying around.
Yeah, that's the problem I'm having, actually. Unfortunately its a requirement for each person entering; and since I'm in the clan, I'll be doing it too.
Spinda doesn't seem like a Pokemon for competitive battling, I guess,

I want to know where the latest version of the detailed usage stats are? And where I can find them in the future?
I guess by detailed you mean this one? http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-07/moveset/ou-0.txt
Here is the index for every other meta, and you can find other usage stats for different rankings of OU as well: http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-07/moveset/
Or if you just want the usage and none of the other stuff, look here: http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-07/ou-0.txt
In future you can look here and navigate the links: http://www.smogon.com/stats/

Yknow how when magnezone traps a steel with magnet pull it comes up with the message "this pokemon might be trapped"? Does that message still come up when zoroark impersonates magnezone even though it doesn't trap?

What'd be a good addition to

SD Mega Pinsir
LO Starmie
Tank Chomp
Stallbreaker Heatran
I'd use Serperior here because it allows you to have an answer to Water-types such as Manaphy and Rotom-W. This frees up the Thunderbolt slot on Starmie. Serperior also outspeeds Mega Diancie, Zard-X and Thundurus so it can at least weaken them for your team. However, this stacks a weakness to Talonflame and Tornadus-T so use the final slot to handle it.

EDIT: Forgot to take Hoopa-U into account but nothing switches into that anyway lol

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What does "infract" mean and how is it different from just plain deletion?
Each infraction has a certain number of points to it. When you get three total, you get the "I Could Be Banned" CT, and have your thread-posting abilities removed, and when you get four+ you get banned from the site. Getting your post deleted isn't ideal, but as long as the offense isn't major (and thus results in an infraction), it won't limit your access to the site.

Each infraction has a certain number of points to it. When you get three total, you get the "I Could Be Banned" CT, and have your thread-posting abilities removed, and when you get four+ you get banned from the site. Getting your post deleted isn't ideal, but as long as the offense isn't major (and thus results in an infraction), it won't limit your access to the site.
Thanks. I was wondering because I keep seeing it on the viability rankings.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I wanna build a team next week using a cash 'mon or set for sh*ts and giggles, but I'm too lazy to choose what to build around (that and there are at least 600 cash things to pick from). Any suggestions?

I wanna build a team next week using a cash 'mon or set for sh*ts and giggles, but I'm too lazy to choose what to build around (that and there are at least 600 cash things to pick from). Any suggestions?
Ursaring, Zangoose, or Tyrantrum. Get ready to blow some walls back.

Working on a new hyper offense team centered around Charizard X. Do any experienced members here mind pm ing to help me work on a draft?

I have a good idea of who the candidates are for the team I could however use some assistance in narrowing the list based on synergy, hazards/removal, priority/revenge, immunities, and wall breaking/unaware counter.

Thanks in advance. I also have some great 5iv competitive mons if anyone can trade some good mons.

Seconding Tyrantrum! Or maybe Mega Gallade, he needs some love considering the viability rankings have been kicking him in the nuts nonstop for like three months :V

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
On the ban topic:
1) How do you know if you have been infracted?
2) How do you know your own "infraction points"?
3) How long does a ban last for?
1. You get a PM (unless the person doing the infracting chooses not to send it).
2. There's no visible difference between 1 and 2, but like I said 3 is associated for ICBB and 4 with being banned.
3. Depends on how long the infraction that caused you to go to 4+ points lasts. For examples, plagiarism lasts 90 days, creating an alt lasts 60 days, and "lurk more" lasts 21 days.

1. You get a PM (unless the person doing the infracting chooses not to send it).
2. There's no visible difference between 1 and 2, but like I said 3 is associated for ICBB and 4 with being banned.
3. Depends on how long the infraction that caused you to go to 4+ points lasts. For examples, plagiarism lasts 90 days, creating an alt lasts 60 days, and "lurk more" lasts 21 days.
But what would you plagiarise on Smogon? It's not like it's an Academic website or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)