Organizing Movepool

In the pokemon sets where it shows us all the moves a pokemon can learn it should have the moves seperated depending on how the pokemon learns them their should be a section for the moves learned through tm breeding event tutor etc

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's not what he means, ladymence. He means having the move pools split into categories so you can make an educated decision on what moves are legal together. I was actually thinking about this the other day, but I'm assuming it would take quite a bit of work. It's a good suggestion but I don't know if it's a feasible one right now. For now just use veekun since it has the complete movepools of every Pokemon. http://veekun.com

Too much to do considering two other sites (and maybe more) already have this set up and it's not hard to go check those sites for specific information. Smogon has a lot more on it's plate anyways and I'd much rather see more done with new sets, articles, etc. instead of just doing what has been done before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)