OTG's Sprite & Art Dumpster [REQUESTS WELCOMED]

G8JnBta.png

Hi, I'm OfficialThatGuy. Welcome to my dump!
I make sprites edits, banners and art stuff.
I use Photoshop CS6 if anyone cares to know.
I use various sprite sheets from all gens in my sprites, found here.
I also use Pokéstadium and Pokécheck.
You can use any of sprites, feel free. :)

I take requests!

Now, after all that blabbering, enjoy my dump!

fIDgrZh.png'
V4K0vE8.png

V4K0vE8.png
UCIdIus.png
U8Vxp3k.png
LXD4YcY.png
q16FJvg.png
g3G3yNV.png
c6ZltrG.png
ESVl8vB.png
cheryl_and_blissey.png
bird_keeper.png
rain_thingy_woman.png
L2wgenE.png
5Pqbukk.png
whbjYEB.png
mku3l2O.png
2JeCKvr.png
SbFYPrE.png
elYzIBP.png
Zt6T8yx.png
zmYl6n7.png
BsqxZk0.png
nqCQPAq.png
2W5Udme.png
WCxJBhG.png
MyvftVG.png
AZYHKu6.png
LVux6Wo.png
S6dEtt2.png
QEZq6u4.png
9ypjUPk.png
Uu5AF4d.png
37AL0UU.png
TKmZ2KB.png
ZCLyfEp.png
lOomZMP.png
HjgnRNG.png
vuY2cKU.png
7xefsh4.png
uVLNN4H.png
Cu5I1ci.png
mytVD6K.png
mOkRgns.png
sZ9mw8g.png
HBTkCq5.png
Md87nO5.png
MT3t6FK.png
NmXaK6q.png
lwQ2w8A.png
tABq9p2.png
neaoio7.png
PWmvXBH.png
MyQ8o77.png
BamKalG.png
PLBiBu1.png
Uj7q7Rh.png
lFOTRHf.png
EuNa8Xv.png
z27DrCT.png
3FYgnl6.png
JDg39Ez.png
YBzOD1n.png
0yb1ics.png
cBYDtfA.png
gmIsOR7.png
VH4PsEz.png
P7FlUiQ.png
OPwdmRB.png
9KTnIc2.png
7mTLDbj.png
tXDtks8.png
A5052Hz.png
6hTP7Kl.png
ZmW5PIO.png
5M8Egdb.png
OuUrAze.png
X2DiC5M.png
oAmDqY4.png
pokemon_breeder_sprite_by_officialthatguy-d9m7o16.png
pokemon_trainer_sprite__breeder__2__by_officialthatguy-d9m1ani.png
pokemon_trainer_sprite__breeder_by_officialthatguy-d9m1aiz.png
CS55ki3.png
pokemon_trainer_sprite_by_officialthatguy-d9m7nuu.png
pokemon_trainer_sprite_by_officialthatguy-d9m1a75.png

Last edited:
I edited the Gen 4 Breeder into ORAS' Breeder Palette.
NA24x2y.png

I'm also making recolors of the breeder with all the Baby Pokemon.
ui1I2mI.png
owmWulx.png
Lm9uxQ1.png
ZfucOgv.png

Idk really
jgQ34wO.png

Because I have to bring memes from 2015
7Nn12WA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nv
A friend of mine requested me to make two Links, one with the green tunic and another one with a red tunic. I took the palette from here (also the sword and shield because I was lazy, lol.)
pvTzHeX.png
4WEgQ2y.png

YakyVlg.png
9cryW10.png

Last edited:
Yo, got a request here:

I basically want a custom avatar for PS modeled after any of the sprites on the first row in this image:

61fe4e1cd293f8cd85bab73b741d6009.png
And they have to meet these requirements:

a277fbc5a98035708bf25675bf3499da.png

pls tell me if you can make it or not OfficialThatGuy :o

Yo, got a request here
pls tell me if you can make it or not :o

I think I can make this, I'm just an amateur but it looks quite easy enough, lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neaoio7.png
PWmvXBH.png
MyQ8o77.png
BamKalG.png

I loved how this sprite came out, Zinnia is one of my favorite characters, and I enjoyed making this sprite. I'm not quite satisfied with hew arm, but other than that. I LOVE IT!
Worth the couple of hours spent on this.

Last edited:
Arikado, I hope you like it! I also changed a couple of things here and there.
tABq9p2.png

------------------------------------
so... School starts in this week, so I'll be less active, I won't stop making sprites nor stop taking requests, I'll just be less active during the weekdays, I still have weekends free for making them! :D

Arikado, I hope you like it! I also changed a couple of things here and there.
tABq9p2.png

------------------------------------
so... School starts in this week, so I'll be less active, I won't stop making sprites nor stop taking requests, I'll just be less active during the weekdays, I still have weekends free for making them! :D
This is great dude, thanks!

I have to say I love your spriting so far and I know you will be not as active, but I was hoping you may do this for me as I already requested this but it seems to have fallen through since the sprite thread I posted it in is now closed. Anyways, lemme start...

What I would like is a Greninja that is colored white (skin) and blue (dots and/or tongue) to match this:
siebold_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7qp7bo.png

I want it to be in this pose next to Siebold if possible as well:
ccd67af6af.png

And lastly, I want it to be small enough to fit the custom avatar size for PS! (I don't think I will use it except for here but just in case :P)

Thanks in advance and hopefully you are able to do this :D

Make Greninja same color as Siebold whilst in the pose shown in the picture all in a custom avatar size sprite

I have to say I love your spriting so far and I know you will be not as active, but I was hoping you may do this for me as I already requested this but it seems to have fallen through since the sprite thread I posted it in is now closed.

Sorry I couldn't answer earlier, didn't have internet. This looks like a fun project, since the Greninja sprite must be made to be this exact pose. I'll be working on these for the following days :D

Reactions: nv
NV Here's the sprite! I hope you like it.
MT3t6FK.png

I'm pretty sketchy about it, if there's any problems tell me, I'll gladly fix it.

Md87nO5.png
HBTkCq5.png
Oddly enough, I ended up liking the "original" Greninja more...thank you so much and good job considering the "heaviness" of the request :)

EDIT: I don't want to down you lol, but I wonder how come the arm sticking out isn't holding his tongue unless it was a like mechanical issue of sorts. Now for constructive criticism...I am not an artist, however I feel like more texture could've been added to the entire Greninja sprite, if you wanted something that you can "work on". I hope I don't sound mean because I love the one you gave me, but I just wanted to help since you asked lol.

Last edited:
I don't want to down you lol, but I wonder how come the arm sticking out isn't holding his tongue unless it was a like mechanical issue of sorts. Now for constructive criticism...I am not an artist, however I feel like more texture could've been added to the entire Greninja sprite, if you wanted something that you can "work on". I hope I don't sound mean because I love the one you gave me, but I just wanted to help since you asked lol.

I'm new to this, and well making the shading is still pretty difficult for me. Thanks for the critizism! :)

Edit: The arm was because I had some problems with the shading since it'll appear as some mumble jumble of blue. :S

Last edited:
NV, so, I tried to make the arm, since today I didn't went to school.
Also tried better shading.

NmXaK6q.png
lwQ2w8A.png
Edit: The arm was because I had some problems with the shading since it'll appear as some mumble jumble of blue. :S

I like it, but I understand why you were worried about the arm because without like a weird outline, it does look like a "mumble jumble of blue" lol. But hey, you live and you learn right? :)

So, my laptop's busted, until I don't fix it in the following weeks. I'll have to resource to my Tablet, I'm not good in all means with it, nor I have Photoshop on it, where it was simpler, and had better quality (in my opinion).

I'm back! My laptop got fixed and back to business.

Requests are open!

Current projects:
Merchant trainer class based on Anna from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
23USUT8.png

Draconid trainer class based on The Draconid People from Pokemon Adventure Manga
295px-Draconids_Adventures.png

-----------------
These two projects are for Contest #6: Create A Trainer Class

Last edited:
Back