OU OU Circuit Single Elimination - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
lol Finchinator might be the most godawful stall player to ever disgrace planet earth his presence that was the worst played game of stall i have ever witnessed

ever see someone throw both clefable and sableye to the WOLVES like that when they win, hoblaph really played that one well by recognizing his teams relative weakness to stall, playing for chokes, and getting them. good job man.

good lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

rooting for my boy hoblaph to take it all go my man!!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
lol Finchinator might be the most godawful stall player to ever disgrace planet earth his presence that was the worst played game of stall i have ever witnessed

rooting for my boy hoblaph to take it all go my man!!
buddy go back to being fucking dead. he needed a crit and a 1/16th roll and you feel the need to go out of your way to say shit about the game when you have been dead since spl, really says something about who you are.

also re: your edit, idk if you watched the right match or whatever, but you're so far off base that maybe you should stick to retirement

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Finchinator i believe u are the king of talking about tournament games in tournaments that you of all people aren't a part of like when tricking smoked your ass in SPL but for some reason u STILL couldnt stop talking or calling poshos hypno vs the ninetales bad when u cant even comprehend whats going on in ur supposed "own tier" lmao

also get off your high horse of bkc introduced "need to apologize for hax" train you self entitled piece of garbage lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)