OU Team Style Tournament #1: Dragon Spam [Won by Finchinator]

May we please have another day's extension? We really have conflicting schedules but hopefully we can get it done this weekend.

Edit: Thanks

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Activity, i didnt receive the vm from parapraxis so i couldnt Tell he was trying to contact me just as i did, apparently my internet fucked up, how ever with a little bit of luck we should get This done today.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Activity, i didnt receive the vm from parapraxis so i couldnt Tell he was trying to contact me just as i did, apparently my internet fucked up, how ever with a little bit of luck we should get This done today.
Lol he contacted you, check your profile duuh he VMd

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Beat Melee Mewtwo in a gg that pretty much came down to a 50/50. Really sorry for the lateness, we kept missing each other.

Confirming, excellent game. You deserved the win for suggesting the restart after the turn 1 crit, anways. Good luck with the rest of the tourny.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I'm perfectly willing to sub in for anyone who hasn't completed their match - which, from the looks of it, is a fair number of people.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Mannnnnnn why u add lavos. No one likes lavos >:D

Nah im just messing

How long is this going to go to?

@Stone: this is in case the VM shit screws up again; you can find me @Parapraxis on PS for pretty much the rest of today (GMT +8). I had stuff to see to yesterday, so soz if you were trying to find me then

Stone RG

Megas are broke
So i left a final vm to praxis today earlier, This was the last Day we were gonna try to do it because im pretty sure neither of us want This to get any longer.

@Stone: This is becoming all too much of a drag (timezone issues, I think); again, I'll be on for the rest of today (GMT +8) so you can drop me a challenge @Parapraxis on PS. If you're unable to make it today, you can take the win, because my schedule is packed for tomorrow and likely the day after too

Lavos

Banned deucer.
We agreed to play this morning on showdown and I waited there for three hours without seeing a trace of the guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)