(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 204 HP / 120 Atk / 4 Spd / 40 SAtk / 140 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Focus Punch

starlax beast. fb 2hko skarm/ohko forry. sdef tank. good movepool of physical moves to take on everything. if necessary fb will take out gengar.

(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Rock Slide

complete utility tank, main ddtar counter.

@ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 172 HP / 148 Def / 132 SAtk / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Recover

heart of the team. survives duggy hp bug handily, lives through cbmence hp fly with a little hp left. psychics through everything.

@ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP / 192 Atk / 112 Def
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide

best cb counter. explosion can take out peskier waters, cleans up late game.

(F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 212 HP / 240 Def / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf

standard milo

(M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rock Slide

Standard adamant CB mence. does exactly what its supposed to do

Zzzz, standard. You may want Fire blast/Flamethrower for the guaranteed 2hko on skarm.

(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 204 HP / 120 Atk / 4 Spd / 40 SAtk / 140 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Focus Punch

starlax beast. fb 2hko skarm/ohko forry. sdef tank. good movepool of physical moves to take on everything. if necessary fb will take out gengar.

What are you focus punching? I guess blissey but blissey cant stay in vs lax for long anyway. Try boom instead of FP.

(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Rock Slide

complete utility tank, main ddtar counter.

Could Rest over Roar since you have no spikes.

@ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 172 HP / 148 Def / 132 SAtk / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Recover

heart of the team. survives duggy hp bug handily, lives through cbmence hp fly with a little hp left. phychics through everything.

I like it.

@ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP / 192 Atk / 112 Def
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide

best cb counter. explosion can take out peskier waters, cleans up late game.

I also like this, though you could try counter over something. Would be funny if you countered some charizards/blazikens HP grass or something.

(F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 212 HP / 240 Def / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf

standard milo

Mhm.
Only thing i see, is that everything hates status. Aside from Milotic nothing likes status. You could put heal bell over seed on celebi, or make something restalk. Cursetalking regirock could be cool i guess.

mence already has flamethrower which is an automatic 2hko on skarm.
snorlaxs focus punch is to hit whatever comes in relatively hard on the switch and it helps greatly against other snorlax if i choose ti leave him in against them and obviously makes dealing with blissey easy. i dont believe in XD moves anyways

roar on donphan is for standard phazing which i still believe every team needs, i dont know how times have changed.

yea nothing on the team likes status but i absorb a lot of stuff through milotic and celebi together. toxic seems to ruin this team but toxic never seemed to be too popular.

the handiest counter for this team is really a good TSS team, with a zapdos thrown in there it can decimate me. otherwise the team works pretty well as it is semistall oriented 5/6 pokemon are really tanks that for the most part dont play typical tank roles.

i might be playing this team later i dont know anything about how the metagame has changed since i last played

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
C-Trainer sure loves his Regirock. He also loves never changing this same team.

Only thing I have to say constructively is agreeing with Heysup about Rest > Roar on Donphan. The metagame hasn't changed much since you left, but I'm not sure what Donphan Roars that you wouldn't be forcing a switch with anyway.

Flamethrower is not an a guaranteed 2hko on skarm im pretty sure...And you can use rest on snorlax over focus punch if you dont like XD moves. The only thing you hit harder, is TTar and other stuff that never switches in to snorlax.

Roar handles things like curselax and CM resters, especially cune who can roar celebi out. otherwise the team cannot handle them

flamethrower is a guaranteed 2hko on a max HP skarmory

ABC-Trainer explained it well enough, so get it through your heads: Donphan having Roar is important.

Any team needs Roar/Whirlwind or it would be embarrassed by Ninjask. Plus in the explanation provided by ABC-Trainer, he brings up specific threats that Roar would alleviate.

At the last post by Rubberbandman -- Donphan can come in rather safely when Suicune is sleeping to phaze it...is that so hard to imagine? Jesus Christ think a bit more. (A Sleep Talker I could see being riskier, but don't get me started on Sleep Talk.) The point being made was that Celebi may be able to Leech Seed and pound it with Psychic, but that's before it is Roared out itself and Suicune has still got special boosts.

Frankly, Leech Seed should slow Suicune down enough since you have Snorlax and Milotic with Hypnosis around. Obviously, Curselax with Shadow Ball would perform even better. A bit of an Earthquake fetish when 4/6 of the team is packing it, if you ask me. Good move nonetheless. I normally have 3/6 carry it since I like threateninig Raikou and Jirachi with it. But you can keep it for Salamence, Donphan (STAB), and Regirock. And for Snorlax's EVs, put more Defense rather than HP.

I don't want to make you think about changing anything else. I guess Curselax + Curserock (it explodes so it's not the "true" tank here) would be cool. That's all.

I thought the point of Regirock was to Explode Suicune =o. My roar suggestion was only if you went boomlax because that counters a cming suicune well, because if you dont land a parahax, you can just BOOM, then you are free to own up with salamence. Although, celebis leach seed probably stops it fine.

Regirock certainly can explode on suicune, along with other waters (milotic, vaporeon, swampert even) if they annoy him and get in salamences way too much.

sleep talking suicune actually doesn't prove as big a risk towards this team as regular cmcune does. if it doesn't have roar, celebi can beat it every time unless it is loaded with satk evs (which cune never is). even if it did have those evs it would probably not have enough defense or hp to counter salamence effectively. if it doesn't have ice beam, it can get seeded and snorlax/salamence/milotic mess around with it well enough.

thank you oxypad i had totally forgotten about ninjask but donphan is necessary to stop him as well

someone needs to read THE RULES before they start rating.
i also noticed that this team can be a little raikou weak if you're not careful with your snorlax and celebi, since raikou often comes in tandem with dugtrio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)