Other OU Teambuilding Competition V5 (Round 7: Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team 3, because there needs to be more Belly Drum Chesnaught out there. The team itself is also really solid, so it's an easy choice for a Chesnaught fan like me.

team 5 looks like it covers most of its weaknesses and has a solid volturn core just needs sub+cm keld to beat sableye and other shit.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Congratz to ArchPhantom (Team 3) for winning the first round! Your team will be added to the Hall of Fame shortly. And with that, let's move on to round 2:

Round 2: Mega Gyarados + Dragalge

This week we have another offensive core, this time with Mega Gyarados and Dragalge. Both have good offensive and defensive synergy together, with Dragalge breaking down walls for Mega Gyarados to pull off a sweep late game. Remember the sets are up to you, but Gyarados must hold its Mega Stone.

Round 2 Ends Friday, January 23 at 11:59 PM EST.

Remember to PM your teams to me. Good Luck!​

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Team 1:

Gyarados (F) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Taunt

Dragalge (F) @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SpD / 72 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Drain Punch
- Wood Hammer

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Heatran and Chesnaught forms a good core with Gyarados-Mega. Then we added Latios and Landorus-T, because they are in all of my teams n_n. Taunt is for stall, because our team struggle against this type of team. Dragalge fares well against Unaware Clefable, but what happens if Clefable switches ? Toxic Spikes solves this problem, and Dragon Fang is probably the best item for Toxic Spiker Dragalge. The spread of Chesnaught allows him to outspeed most of BellyJet Azumarill, so he is able to RK Azumarill with Wood Hammer. Heatran is our Stealth Rocker and the main counter against the Lati twins. Latios is our Defogger, even if we utilise rarely Defog, because of Toxic Spikes. But it is very important for Gyara to come in the battle with 100% of his life. Thunderbolt is very useful against the threat Azumarill. The last, Landorus-T, is our pivot and our Revenge Killer.

Team 2:

Explanation:
Dragalge has Expert Belt to surprise threats that think they're switching in on a choice locked mon, greatly easing prediction. Gyara has a pretty standard DD set. I opted for Sub in the last slot over other options to block status and revenge killers such as Tflame. Magnezone makes a great partner for the first 2 mons since it has good type synergy with them both offensively and defensively and can trap and eliminate some of their most troublesome counters. With Toxic Orb, Drain Punch and a bulky EV spread, Breloom is hard to kill when utilized correctly and is particularly troublesome for stall teams and defensive mons such as Chansey and Hippowdon. Mandibuzz functions as a physical wall and Defogger. Rocky Helmet enables it to soften offensive mons like Tflame and Lopunny without even attacking. Heatran sets up rocks and acts as an answer to fairies, especially Mega Gardevoir, which otherwise destroys this team.

Importable:
Dragalge @ Expert Belt
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Scald

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Substitute

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Rock Tomb

Mandibuzz (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Taunt

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power

Team 3:

Here is the team that I made for this competition. I chose to go with a taunt dd m-gyara since it sets up all over sableye's fatass , and prevents skarmory from fazing you out. After experimenting with specially defensive variants, , I decided that max special attack max dragalge was better because it breaks wall better, along with a more powerful hp fire to hit ferrothorn with. This core gets rekt by zard x, mega lopunny, and scarf lando. A mixed defenses stealth rock hippowdon fits perfectly. Next, I wanted a fast mon that could switch into special attacks, and help with mega gallade. Torn-t is an extremely versatile mon with good speed, bulk, and superb coverage. These four mons are pretty solid, but I need a switchin to azumarill and latios. Ferrothorn is a good choice, since it provides spikes, to go along with dragalge t-spikes and hippowdon's stealth rocks. This puts a hell of a lot of pressure on my opponents, since it limits switchins and forces hazard removal. Finally, I wanted a mon that could tank a hit from a +6 azumarill, and ko back. At first, latios seemed like a good option. However, it provided defog over rapid spin, which removed all of the hazards that I had stacked over time. I eventually decided to use offensive thunderbolt starmie, which can kill azumarill after rocks and belly drum. In the end, my team looks like a weird combo of semi-stall and bulky offense, but it works really well and is fun to use.

Also, I got into the top 30 with this team:

View attachment 34388

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-204592287

^ This was a pretty close battle against a lopunny balanced team. I forgot to change dragon pulse to draco meteor, but w/e

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-204516548

^ A good battle vs a fren. I got a game winning crit on his +2 clefable with my dragalge. It isn't really hax because the odds are more in my favor to get one crit out of 9 sludge waves.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-204815858

^ A pretty good match vs zard y balance

Dragalge @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Wave
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 88 HP / 196 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpD / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Spikes

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Team 4:

I tried to develop at best the concept of the core and i came up with this offensive team. Dragalge is a real nuke, anything wants to switch into his draco o sludge and it can really planish the path to Gyara to sweep. They have some troubles together, of course, and these troubles are steel type (skarmory and ferrothorn), fairy type and Talonflame who can take care of dragalge and threatens Gyara. How did I solve that? With a volturn core of Magnezone, Landorus-t and Sylveon. The idea is quite simple, magnezone and landorus-t are able to take care of the aforementioned mons (heatran too), they let dragalge switch safely and let it nuke the enemy team. Then Gyara come and clean with safe. The problem with dragalge is that both the stabs face immune enemy and, because of the choice item, you need to rely on prediction when deciding to drop a draco or a sludge wave. Magnezone and landorus are here to eliminate this prediction and let it spam one of the two moves safely. I decided to use a Scarf Magnezone, because of the poor speed of Gyara before dance and Dragalge. I didn't care of the less damage, i only need him to hit Talon and the steels. For lando i decided to use a normal gem + explosion set + sr and EQ. It sounds strange and kinda gimmick the normal gem but i faced a lot of enemies use clefable to take care of lando if not scarf, because of the poor damage of earthquake. A boosted explosion is able to annihilate clefable, that is exactly what i want to let dragalge spam Dracoes! Sylveon completed the volturn core with the wishpass set that both dragalge and gyara appreciate a lot. Latias is for keep hazard away, for ground immunity and for the utility in healing wish that let me use my gyara both early mid game and then again late game.
So here we are, the team is quite unbalanced but it's able to keep momentum and let, often, dragalge come into and fire off a very potent attack.
Hope you enjoyed and if you have some suggestions I'm so happy to hear!

N.B i have not some notables replays, only one against wecameasromans, a very good and kind player in my opinion

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-204218196

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Crunch
- Waterfall

Dragalge @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Scald

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Normal Gem
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Baton Pass
- Heal Bell

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Team 5:

Looking at the core of M-Gyara + Dragalge, I instantly knew I wanted to build a balance team around it. Starting off, I needed answers to fairies, weather, and the S-rank megas, as well as things that could soften mons for M-Gyara. So wanting to keep things sleek, standard (I tested weird shit and innovationalism, but for this core, .jpg worked better :/ ) and simple, I added Ferrothorn for Rain; Latias for Defog support; Landorus-T for Sand and Birdspam; Heatran for fairies and to check some threats to the team.

Starting off with the main core, I gave Dragalge a Toxic Plate to bluff a Choice Specs set while giving it the power to 2HKO Clefable even at +1. Dual stab + Focus Blast looked optimal so I went with that along with Toxic Spikes in the final slot. T-spikes is useful vs many teams because of the pressure it applies in addition to its weakening of set-up mons and M-gyara checks. I ran enough speed on Dragalge to outspeed standard Clefable by a couple points. For M-Gyara, I was content with DD Taunt and dual stabs seeing that the team handles whatever walls Water/Dark coverage, and Mold Breaker Taunt is really nice for stallbreaking. Gyara is Jolly-natured to outpace Mega Bee and Mega Scep at +1.

The backbone of the team is defensive Ferrothorn with dual stabs, Leech Seed, and Knock Off, which is run to remove valuable items from switch-ins (Leftovers, Choice items), weakening/softening mons for M-Gyara; defensive rocker Landorus-T with U-turn for momentum and EdgeQuake to hit Sand teams and Birdspam; and finally, Defog Latias with Healing Wish. HW is great with the team because it allows me to play a bit more aggressively and it means status isn't too much of an issue. Heatran was added to support Ferrothorn in fairy-checking and to form the solid FWG core. I figured scarfed Heatran would be the way to go for the team due to its unexpectedness and ability to check threats to the team like M-Meta and M-Lop. Heatran is also a nice M-Sable switch-in, able to dent it or at the very least burn it. It's also a backup birdie check, taking some pressure off of Landorus-T. That's the team in a nutshell.

Dragalge @ Toxic Plate
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Knock Off
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Lava Plume
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Healing Wish
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

Team 6:

When building with Dragalge, I found it difficult to look what set fits best. Looking at the many set-up sweepers in OU that can set up on the specs set, including Azumarill, Bisharp and Scizor, I don't think the specs set is a good idea. Using a Draco Plate lures for those set-up sweepers and you can smack them with a nice sludge bomb / draco meteor. Looking at Mega Gyarados, it has 2 big issues. It fails to KO some pokemon without prior damage and it can be worn down by hazards because checks can force it out. The first problem is solved with hazards stacking. Having Toxic Spikes on Dragalge and Spikes on Chesnaught makes sweeping much easier. Jirachi does not only give me a switch-in for Clefable, Mega Gardevoir and Kyurem-Black, but also gives the wallbreaking core Wish support and even more hazards control with Stealth Rock. Heat Wave is chosen over Focus Blast on Tornadus-T to have a more reliable move to hit Mega Metagross, Bisharp and Ferrothorn.

Dragalge @ Draco Plate
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Taunt

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Protect
- Iron Head

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 132 HP / 160 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Fire Blast

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Drain Punch

Team 7:

Dragalge is an amazing pokemon first off and wall breaks for mega gyarados as said before I wanted mons that back up gyara and dragalge one of those mons were rachi by adding rachi i can freely switch into things like latios for example. With Jirachi i can play aggresive with mega gyarados and dragalge which is one reason I am not using choice specs dragalge since I feel like when using specs you risk more 50/50s against mons like bisharp and azu at some point in the battle. Without specs I hit a bit weaker but I get to spam freely without worrying because mons like gengar check rachi which can pass a wish to dragalge being a counter gengar with a good amount of spdef hopefully you understand to how it works now. As I said wish pass is the solebase of the team I covered it by having haze on dragalge to stop baton pass since without taunt bp tosses you and haze goes through sub and magic bounce. Conk serves as a status absorber and a secondary wallbreaker being the one that contains the priority moves to revenge kill bisharp and other mons weak to fighting as well. Lati and Lando are my final mons on the team with wish support i dont find a reason to place healing wish and without healing wish that gives me a way to beat mons like skarmory and having reasonable hp to be able to take hits apon switchin taking a wish. I have knock off on conk and find no reason to have two mons having it so explosion on lando was for mainly mons that i have to risk stone edge against and a way to revenge fat mons.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Bartolomeo (Dragalge) @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Haze

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- U-turn

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

Voting ends Sunday at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Team 5

i was torn between 1 and 5, but team 5 reminds me a lot of something i would build and i'm not really a fan of the heatran set in team 1 (it should be speedy)

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Team 5. Mah boy Scarf Heatran in there, it is also pretty good overall. Pretty neat use of the toxic spikes dragalge and feel it is a bit better than No. 6

Clone

Free Gliscor
ArchPhantom wins. again. gratz =]

new core:

Mega Charizard Y + Venusaur

This week we're kickin' it old school with a sun core. Let's see how well yall can make sun work in Gen 6. Charizard must hold its Y Megastone.

Building ends friday. good luck. remember, PM UR TEAM TO ME. DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor
Extending the deadline to the weekend because there's basically no teams submitted. I realize this isn't the most effective core out there, but I tried to change things up a bit.

Also, feel free to use this thread to discuss this core and stuff before voting begins. No one likes a dead thread.

Zard Y + Venu is an interesting take on Sun Offense. Weather setters, in the general sense, are usually defensive so that they may set up their respective weathers over and over in a match. What's interesting about the VenuZard core, is that they are both offensive powerhouses: one a nuke, the other a sweeper. Handling Charizard Y is a hefty task in itself, and this, coupled with a fat, fast plant in the back really pressures the opposition.

Another cool thing about the core is that Charizard and Venusaur have really good synergy; one can literally switch between the two to win weather wars, as an example. In addition, the things that threaten the core such as the Lati twins or a bird of sorts, is easily answered by throwing on a Tyranitar. What I like about this week's core is that it isn't standard. Seeing the generic builds over and over can get stale, so props to -Clone- for shaking things up a bit. Looking forward to seeing the team's everyone built around VenuZard. :]

I probably dont have much of a right myself to say this but this core of zard y+venu is really cool. (in fact i JUST built a team using it) Some solid possibilities for this core could be a dual weather core of sand+sun which in my experience is very good for throwing off a ton of teams. What makes this core kinda hard to build around would have to be venu for sure. (i myself had similar problems) The biggest issue is that a sun sweeper venu suffers from massive 4mss You can try to run a full physical set +recovery but then you cant boost forcing you to run LO you can run full special (+eq for tran) but you cant have weather ball as its illegal with venus ha. Im fairly interested to see where this will go.

I probably dont have much of a right myself to say this but this core of zard y+venu is really cool. (in fact i JUST built a team using it) Some solid possibilities for this core could be a dual weather core of sand+sun which in my experience is very good for throwing off a ton of teams. What makes this core kinda hard to build around would have to be venu for sure. (i myself had similar problems) The biggest issue is that a sun sweeper venu suffers from massive 4mss You can try to run a full physical set +recovery but then you cant boost forcing you to run LO you can run full special (+eq for tran) but you cant have weather ball as its illegal with venus ha. Im fairly interested to see where this will go.
Exactly. You have to choose whether you wanna be walled by tran or walled by the other steels (Ferrothorn in essence). It's a good challenge though as it makes the team you build very specific. I agree with the sand+sun core throwing off teams. Dual weather is nice because it gives one the upper hand vs teams with a single setter.

you 100% right on that. As is said missing out on weather ball really makes things hard and growth is actually really hard to fit on. Id talk about possible team members but that would be giving things away. But yeah for sure this limits team building by a HUGE margin which means some interesting partners might be seen when teams are shown. Anyways nuf about venu i guess i should also go into possible zard sets. Eq might be very much usable if you skip out on using it on venu but if you use dual weather things like tran wont be troubleing you as you will be using sand abusers also.

Last edited:
Venu can run HP Fire if it really hates Ferrothorn. So that's something to consider. I see Will-O-Wisp being a nice option on Zard to wear down Latis and cripple Tyranitar switch ins as well as not have to predict around Bisharp's Sucker Punch. Zard is cool because it can run EQ though it doesn't have to; Focus Blast 2HKOs defensive tran and easily takes out TTar, anyways. Zard is just a nuke. Tailwind is a weird option but why not put it out there? :] Belly Drum if real

Yeah hp fire is something to consider. Going mixed is sadly very hard to pull off. Sp.def zard is still a thing right? that might be worth taking into consideration whisp on zard seems like a great idea also. I may be crazy but dont modest zard ys focus blast ohko sp.def tran? While were more on the topic dual weather (really dont wanna say much but ice beam t-tar would be nice due to how venu+zard y are weak to lando. (nice lure)

Yeah hp fire is something to consider. Going mixed is sadly very hard to pull off. Sp.def zard is still a thing right? that might be worth taking into consideration whisp on zard seems like a great idea also. I may be crazy but dont modest zard ys focus blast ohko sp.def tran? While were more on the topic dual weather (really dont wanna say much but ice beam t-tar would be nice due to how venu+zard y are weak to lando. (nice lure)
Yeah if using dual weather with Ttar, there are so many options; Tyranitar is really versatile.To answer your question, no, Charizard can't OHKO SdefTran with Focus Blast:

252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran: 230-272 (59.7 - 70.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Offensive Tran is OHKO'd tho:

252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Heatran: 318-376 (98.4 - 116.4%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)