Other OU Teambuilding Competition V5 (Round 7: Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh alright that makes more sense as in a previous battle i ohkod one and the guy questioned it. Anyways thats off topic. Is it ok to talk about possible teamates?

Generally, you'd want some form of hazard control (Defog, Rapid Spin) for Zard Y teams. For the core of this week, answers to Talonflame are appreciated as well as 'mons able to take on dragons. There are many mons that do these things. Once again, can't wait to see all the teams and everyone's thought process behind them.

yeah same here. I could honeslty see somthing along the lines of keldeo working well in the core so you have another way of dealing with tran. like you said a mon to take care of birdspam is nice so rotom w works nicely.

yeah same here. I could honeslty see somthing along the lines of keldeo working well in the core so you have another way of dealing with tran. like you said a mon to take care of birdspam is nice so rotom w works nicely.
Starmie would also work really well. I could see reflect type Starmie being an answer for Venu looking to go physical.

Ttar would work really well being able to check bird spam for and get rid of the latis. Question is do you go scarftar or bulky to carry rocks as well

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
teams are due at 1159 PM EST tonight. Voting will follow tomorrow afternoon once I get home from school. Liking what ive seen so far in the teams =]

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TEAM 1

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Flare Blitz
- SolarBeam
- Earthquake
- Roost

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 8 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Defog

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug]

I didn't really want to go double weather because I knew I'd end up just remaking the Tesung team, so instead I decided to take a different route with physical Zard Y to screw over stall. Venusaur is a cool pick for Zard Y teams because it provides a solid offensive Azumarill check, something that can be difficult to find, and can get some opportunities to put in some work despite limited sun turns. I went for Sleep Powder instead of Earthquake because I figured I could just run EQ Latios, and sleep is an invaluable status especially to catch Latis but in general is useful to have. From there, I went Landorus-T to deal with Metagross and Talonflame while providing SR support and switch-in opportunities for Zard Y with U-turn. Bisharp is crucial to trap Latis for the team and is extremely useful against stalls with Cresselia that could prevent Zard Y from stallbreaking. Latios provides needed Defog support; I opted for Roost in order to get a more consistent Defogger, though I've toyed with the idea of changing it to Psyshock or even HP Fire. The last slot is Keldeo to check Bisharp and serve as a much-needed revenge killer for DDers and stuff like Mega Lopunny. HP Bug is an interesting tech to hit Latis, Starmie, and Celebi in one move that I decided to throw on.

TEAM 2

Explanation:
Ninetales sets up sun for 8 turns, allowing Victini and Venu plenty of time to terrorize the opposing team. Having 2 drought users also grants a surprisingly good match up with most rain teams. The EVs allow Ninetales to outspeed Jolly base 70s and sponge hits moderately well. Dugtrio traps Heatran and Tyranitar and acts as a shaky check to Talonflame thanks to Stone Edge. Victini's V-create hits insanely hard in the sun:
252+ Atk Choice Band Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro in Sun: 204-240 (51.7 - 60.9%) -- 95.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
^Basically, it switches in and something dies.

The obligatory members of this team have pretty self-evident functions. Once Heatran is gone, Venusaur becomes a threatening sweeper. Even Chansey can have trouble against it thanks to the combination of Growth and Giga Drain. Zard Y wallbreaks, sets sun, and Focus Blast gives me a way to beat Heatran should Dugtrio fall.
Finally, Mandibuzz acts as a necessary hazard remover and answer to Talonflame and is a solid physical wall to boot.

Not without its weaknesses, this team has nevertheless done well for me and is the best full on sun team I have built (so far).

Importable:
Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 152 SpD / 108 Spe
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp

Chains (Dugtrio) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Snap (Victini) @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- U-turn
- Trick
- Bolt Strike

Run Fatboy (Venusaur) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Growth
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Hiei (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Taunt

TEAM 3

Explanation:
I tried a lot of different sun teams, but they were either boring to test or didn't work. So, instead of building a pure sun team, I decided to build a dual weather, balance team with sun and sand. Sand works well with sun, since it covers a lot of the threats to Venusaur and Mega-Charizard Y, and sun covers some of the threats to Tyranitar and Excadrill. Sun and sand also cover the pokemon that wall the other weather.

Charizard: Provides sun and has good coverage (and is part of this competition's core). Air slash and flamethrower are stab, Solarbeam takes advantage of the sun, and HP Ground deals with Heatran. Charizard also is immune to ground type moves, covering for Tyranitar and Excadrill.

Venusaur: Is this team's special sweeper and takes advantage of the sun with Chlorophyll (and is part of this competition's core). Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb are stab, HP Ground keeps Heatran from walling Venusaur, and Growth gives +2 SpA in the sun.

Tyranitar: Provides sand, soaks special hits, and walls Talonflame. Rock Slide and Crunch are stab, Earthquake gives coverage, and Thunder Punch hits water types. Assualt Vest, combined with sandgives Tyranitar insane amounts of SpD, making him almost immune to most special attacks. Tyranitar also covers Charizard's rock weakness, Venusaur's flying and fire weaknesses, and Excadrill's fire weakness.

Excadrill: Is this team's physical sweeper, and takes advantage of the sand with Sand Rush. Earthquake and Iron Head are stab, Rock Slide gives coverage, and Rapid Spin clears rocks for Charizard. Adamant nature, makes sure Excadrill, hits as hard as possible, since Sand Rush already gives speed.

Azelf: Is this team's main lead, abusing its 115 speed stat. Stealth Rock sets hazards, Explosion gets momentum and nukes most pokemon, U-Turn also gives momentum, Flamethrower hits steel type walls, and Focus Sash virtually guarantees rocks. Azelf can also be used as a pure suicide lead.

Kyurem-B: Is this team's wallbreaker, cleanup crew, and kill something button. Outrage is stab, Fusion Bolt gives some coverage and hits hard, Dragon Claw is a dragon stab that doesn't lock you in, and Steel Wing hits fairies who think they can switch into Kyurem-B. Ice-beam isn't used, because I haven't really needed it yet and physical walls that fear the Ice-beam wont usually try to switch into Kyurem-B.

Importable
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- SolarBeam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Growth

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Thunder Punch

Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- U-turn
- Flamethrower

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Steel Wing

Replays

TEAM 4

This Bulky offense team, instead of having the classic CharizardY - Tyranitar - Excadrill core which is based on using Excadrill's Sand Rush, focuses on exploit Charizard Y's Drought to use Life orb Chlorophyl Venusaur as the main win condition. Venusaur has enough speed to outspeed Adamant Diggersby (always, so with sunlight or not) and a good coverage stopped only by a few pokemons (one of these is Heatran). Personally, i prefer Sleep Powder instead of Earthquake; I think there's enough coverage vs other Heatrans and Earthquake Venusaur never ohkos Heatran if not 252 atk investment, which is pretty useless, and he can safely ohko you with lava plume, in sunlight. Even if there's the miss factor, Sleep Powder can attract momentum and weather setup more easily than any other move, of venusaur. This Heatran is a fast setter that outspeeds Jolly Mega Heracross, Jolly Mega Scizor and Jolly Bisharp/Breloom that, with sun support, does annoyance to important pokemons named Clefable and Mega Sableye, but there are also more for sure. Taunt helps vs stall which without it, stall would easily have more matchup also because there are no knock off users in this teams. Earth Power is for other heatrans and for roosts, like by Talonflames. Keldeo does a really good synergy with Tyranitar because TTar helps to trap the Latwins, switch the weather to avoid the decrease of power for Keldeo's Water Type moves, and Keldeo prevents to stuff like Bisharp sweeping. This Keldeo is scarf because if it was Sub Calm Mind then MDiancie, MLopunny, MMetagross and Landorus-Therian would put this team in serious difficulty, so Scarf is obviously the best choice in this case. Latios is the defogger that cleans the field for Charizard and that helps also in Wallbreaking.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Crunch

Venusaur @ Life Orb
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder / Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 16 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
Ivs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Taunt

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost / Hidden Power Fire

TEAM 5 (rip sprites ;-;)

Importable:
Charizard (M) @ Charizardite Y
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 96 SAtk / 160 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Flare Blitz
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Solar Beam

Lilligant (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
IVs: 30 SAtk / 30 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Sleep Powder

Heatran (F) @ Heat Rock
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SAtk / 244 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Magma Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Solar Beam

Venusaur (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Growth
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Sunny Day

Klefki (F) @ Heat Rock
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Sunny Day
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise

Explanation:
I tried to build over this core, which at first was a bit... uh strange, but in a way it's a nice throwback to BW so it was enjoyable neverthless.
Two things were on my mind
1 I must NOT make a Sableye Stall weak team
2 The team do not have to be too much Drought and as such matchup dependant.
I knew I wanted to pair Venusaur with Lilligant to form what is commonly referred as "Parallel Sweepers" which is when a pokemon weakens its checks so that another with similiar checks can clean..
"Lilligant? Is that even usable in OU? Well who cares it's a sun team" I thought to myself
So I started brainstorming an ev spread for Charizard Y, something that would truly help me fight stall team and act as a powerful wallbreaker, perhaps even help Venusaur and Lilligant, and I come out with Lonely 252 atk 96 satk 160 speed
This ev spread allows me to:
Surpass Exca, ohko non-special gliscor with fire blast, having the upperhand against all variants of Sableye (except for metal burst, but hey it's still not common) and with Stealth Rocks on the field I have a 86% chance to 2hko 4/252/0 Bold Chansey with a combination of SR, Fire Blast and Flare Blitz, meaning that with a bit of luck, and/ or previous damage I get to kill Chansey, one of the most troublesome stall members for the team, while I also ohko 100% of time special defensive Heatran with Earthquake without sr support on the field.
Not having Roost may be a turn off, but Charizard needs all these moves in order to break down common stall members like Chansey, Skarmory, Gliscor, Quagsire, Sableye, Slowbro etc mega Altaria is still a bit problematic but very rarely, especially on defensive teams she has EQ and Fire Blast so it's stoppable.
Next is Lilligant set, well even if eq Char Y isn't that common it's still used, sometimes, I had to face that reality and create something else in order to bait Heatran in case Zard failed, enter hp ground Lilligant, after a single Quiver Dance Lilli has enough power to ohko 248/192+ Heatran after Stealth Rocks, otherwise has a very solid 81% chance to ohko him at full life .
With Lilligant lureing Heatran alongside Charizard I decided for a normal Venusaur set, well, normal for BW standards haha, this way Ferro and Scizor won't be able to set up too much on me.
With the 3 "sun abusers" decided i went to find a Stealth Rock user, the choice was between Dugtrio and Heatran, Dugtrio was frail though, and heavily required entry hazards off the field, it wasn't screaming "consistent" to me, So I just went to Heatran holding Heat Rock, I mean, Zard only brings the sun for 5 turns, I couldn't do it with only him, right? This is where I put magma Storm Heatran holding Heat Rock as an item, in order to act as a solid Stealth Rock, Sun setter and trapper if by chances I meet some teams with Politoed or Tyranitar/Hippo
At this point, hazards were indeed problematic, well duh, what did you expect using Charizard Y, so I needed a fast defog user, not something weak though as I didn't want to lose momentum, the choice as such fell on Latios, Memento was a serious choice in the fourth moveslot, in order to give Venu or Lilli set up, but in all seriousness, I decided to go with Sunny Day, so that i could have more "weather solidity".
The last slot i needed a glue 'mon, something that would help the team not fall apart, a prankster thunder wave user was an interesting choice, slowing down powerful threats in order for the rest of my team to keep up with them, I was also a bit dragon weak even though I had a fast dragon and Heatran, also only a competitive prankster user has Sunny Day, so yeah, you guessed it, the last choice felt on Klefki.

TEAM 6

Seeing this week's core brought back a lot of good memories. Back in Gen 5, Sun was my favourite weather. I loved Sun because it was the complete opposite of Rain -which was the meta basically- in addition to it having really cool pokes to abuse such as Tangrowth and Jumpluff. It was just a great, effective, and anti-meta style.

Gen 6 has not been kind to the playstyle, however, as it introduced new fire extinguishers in Talonflame, Assault Vest, and some extremely hard-hitting, broken, and bulky megas. This, backed with Heatran, the ultimate sunblock, and the powerful dragons we all know and adore, really makes a lamp look more appealing. Because of all these odds stacked against it, as well as the sun-setters' weakness to Stealth Rock, and the overall disadvantages Sun has compared to other playstyles, many have turned away from it to something easier to use, something more meta. This, I feel, is exactly why Sun can be effective in the meta of today. Because of the playstyle being turned away from, it has become the last thing on our minds to account for when we teambuild, making it underprepared for. With that, I shall introduce you to the team.

Naturally, I started the team off with the core of this week: Mega Zard Y + Venusaur. To begin, I thought of what could stop this core from flooring the opposition. First thing that came to mind was the turtle and the egg: Heatran and Chansey. Tran walls Venu and Egg walls Zard. So to counteract the two, I made Charizard Y physical. Yep, physical with Flare Blitz and Earthquake. Max attack, too. Why did I make Zard physical? Well because physical Zard shakes the ground open and turtle falls right in, getting cleanly OHKO'd. It also fries any egg, sunny side up, for a 2HKO. If I could lure and remove those two threats, Venusaur just takes out a sponge and cleans. For the plant, I went OG and used the gen 5 spread I ran back in the day. It runs some bulk to take priority (lives LO Mamoswine's Ice Shard, baby) and enough speed to outspeed scarf Latis. Went with a moveset fully walled by Heatran because, well, Zard Y eats that turtle for breakfast, right? Oh and just so you know, if Zard faces something pink, it should get 2HKO'ed, js.

Ok so with the core straight, I needed answers to some problems. For one, Talonflame was looking absolutely ridiculous. To add on to that, opposing weather was a nuisance. Moreover, the lack of Defog or Rapid Spin was terribad. So I addressed the weather problem first. To deal with opposing weather starters, I figured Heatran w/ Magma Storm + Sunny Day could work wonders as it did for me in gen 5. TrapTran lures in TTar, Hippo and Politoed then traps them with Magma Storm. It then somehow makes the sun rise outta nowhere and KO's them with Solarbeam. Plain and simple. It has Earth Power over HP Ice because the team's win con hates Heatran, though the two are interchangeable. Tied an Air Balloon to its feet as that helped out with Sand and with opposing Heatrans. Next up, the hazard issue. Looking for a good hazard remover, I didn't want a Lati because they are too mainstream, and I didn't wan't Donphan for reasons I won't disclose. I looked at Mandibuzz and Zapdos but their SR weakness was unappealing. Excadrill was a thought but I wanted something faster. Starmie fitted the bill and conveniently formed a FWG core with VenuZard so it was added. Went for a Reflect Type set to wall Ferrothorn so I could always spin on it and to escape Pursuit trappers. Starmie has other use besides spinning and that is checking Mega Metagross and switching into Pony, two popular threats in the meta. (Psyshock and Reflect Type are interchangeable for SubCM Keldeo.)

At this point, I needed something for Talonflame, Thundurus, and to a lesser extent, Bisharp. So I looked at the standard bird checks to weigh my options and see what would best fit the team. Unfortunately, many of them didn't quite fit. Land-T activated Bisharp's defiant and was worn down easily throughout a match; Rhyperior was solid though it lacked a neutrality to Bisharp; Rotom-Wash is not a ground type and I really wanted a ground type; Rocky Helmet Chomp was an option but it did not check Thundurus well. So after some tests, I settled for Hippowdon because it checked the mentioned threats rather reliably. I believe Hippo is a good addition to the team because it: A-Isn't weak to Bisharp; B-Walls Sand; C-Checks Talonflame and Thundurus; and D-Has Slack Off, which means it can stay in a match.

Anyways, for the final member, I wanted insurance vs. any opposing weather that may pop up, a set-up sweeper stopper, and a relatively bulky pivot that could disrupt the opposition + back up my sun core. Wobbuffet seemed to meet the requirements and was thus added to the team. Its Encore gives Venu set up opportunities + saves the team from getting destroyed. In addition, it can remove problematic mons for VenuZard, take a 'mon out on offense, and just weaken things. Wob is also for those times I don't want to let Heatran or any other member take damage. It was on ma gen 5 sun so had to add him here tbh

Yeah, that is the team for you.

Venusaur @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Growth
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- SolarBeam

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Reflect Type
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 52 HP / 232 Def / 224 SpD
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Encore
- Safeguard

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off

gonna let voting last a little longer this time around to see if it generates more activity or not. VOTING ENDS 2/6/15 @ 1159 PM EST

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ya'll are missing out on the real innovation we have here:

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest <-----
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Thunder Punch

@ Assault Vest
@ Assault Vest
@ Assault Vest

Last edited:
Team 4.
Looks like something I would've made and is pretty solid, except idk why Keldeo is Modest and Zard Y has 4 EVs into HP. But those are minor things, the concept is still solid.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Sigh at these sun cores without utilizing Volcarona.

Team 1: Ironically annoyed by Char-Y and even the core itself lol. It was this or Team 4 and I had to pick one so went with Team 4.
Team 2: Bunch of EVs and stuff are off such as 21 IVS in HP for Dugtrio to utilize Reversal as one example.
Team 3: Iron Head > Steel Wing on Kyurem-B. If Heatran is a concern just use Earthquake on Char-Y. Some other stuff but not gonna do full rates.
Team 4: Modest Scarf Keldeo gives you a bit of Zard-X issues. Timid is preferred.
Team 5: If you're gonna use Lilligant just have Healing Wish on it. That's one of the best traits for it to use in OU sun cores that I've had relative success with.
Team 6: SubCM Keld weak which always sucks. This one is ok though.

Guess I'll go ahead with Team 4

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Team 5
This team really embodies the spirit of hyper offense, and does a great job utilizing sun to its fullest potential without dealing with Ninetales. Shoutouts to team 6 as well though, pretty solid team, just kinda feels...forced, idk how to put it. Also lol @ team 1 literally just being a normal Char Y team with Venu tacked on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)