Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v3 (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This has been open for like 4 pages so probably a bit overdue but gonna close shop.

If the builders nag me we can re-open but I think there are more than enough cores for the time being. I'll update the OP when I get the chance

canadiane core:

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Bug Bite

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Endure

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Scizor is probably my favorite pokemon in oras since it can easily take on huge threats; especially mon's such as kyurem-b, azumarill, clefable, bisharp, and weavile. 3 attacks scizor adds a different element because it can beat things that usually check it (heatran, magnezone) its bullet punch is also extremely strong (which will surprise most opponents) and is a great weapon against opposing offense. Specs keldeo doesn't need much explanation it's a great pokemon that can shred teams since most only carry 1 - 2 checks. Which will be a grass/poison, azumarill, altaria-m, slowbro, celebi, latio, latias, or tornadus-t. All of the aforementioned pokemon are chewed by scizor except for tornadus, but it'll still lose to bullet punch if its weakened. Choice Scarf jirachi and Assault Vest metagross are two of the best dragonchecks/nichechecks for offensive teams, and I felt jirachi fits here best because of its utility with Healing Wish, high base speed, and its ability Serene Grace. But if you want you could swap jirachi for metagross if you want a better check to Latios/Latias/Fairies even though you'll lose a lot of utility. Latios, like keldeo is extremely strong and is a great nuke. It's also capable of luring mon's such as, heatran, tyranitar, ferrothorn, skarmory, and opposing scizor's for keldeo. It has HP fire to deal with ferrothorn which can be annoying for this team since jirachi lacks Fire Punch. I needed a proven sponge/hazardsetter so Rocky Helmet Garchomp was thrown onto the team. I considered Landorus-T (which could help out against sand) but I went with Garchomp since the team was a bit weak to Bisharp, and since Scizor is offensive it can't really afford to switch into Bisharp. With Endure on Garchomp there's a strong possibility of weakening Bisharp before it can shred the team. Even though Garchomp outspeeds Bisharp can just switch out and return when Garchomp is weakened. NP + Agility Thundurus-T was added last because of its immunity to Electric. It's also criminally unprepared for, one free turn mid-late game and Thundurus-T can lock up a victory.

Nedor

thiccc
core: special mega altaria + av tornadus-t
requested by: Wheezer

almost famous (Altaria-Mega) @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Def / 192 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Roost

lotta that (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 136 HP / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

been on (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Gyro Ball

far alone (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Rest

opportunity cost (Hippowdon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off

remember you (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance / Rock Slide

hey Wheezer, i wanted this core due to the fact that special m-altaria is a mon' that i haven't used in ages and i was meaning to anyways, as well as tornadus-t being an incredible mon' in the current metagame because of how easily it cripples teams, generates momentum, all with a good speed tier. thanks FookMi? for helping me create a custom spread on mega altaria, 48 def is used to avoid the 2hko from mega heracross' rock blast, with 20 speed creeping standard mega venusaur, max speed azumarill and a few other things around that speed tier. a more balanced playstyle and approach was taken because i felt something like semi-stall would be too passive. immediately, i thought of a generic hazard stacking build to be most optimal as it generally avoids passivity, especially with a momentum grabber like tornadus-t that forces switches and racks up damage for your win condition. honestly, i wasn't expecting mega altaria to perform as well as it did in practice; with mega venusaur and spdef talonflame being it's main defensive switch-ins, but the pressure from multiple knock off users, hazards, phazers, as well as a pivot so they can't repeatedly come in. this was honestly created pretty swiftly with a few optimizations, but i found the team to be quite good as well as consistent which is obviously a good thing.

despite the original core being solid on a few aspects, it does have its flaws. being susceptible to common offensive fairies like mega gardevoir, mega diancie, azumarill, and mega altaria just to name a few, dark types such as bisharp and weavile, sand offense, etc. a sturdy backbone is essentially required without being too passive against common breakers or set-up mons'. bulky steels are staples on builds such as this one because of the amount of role compression they provide with defensive utility and blanket checking a ton of threats, i settled with standard mixdef knock off ferrothorn. it cripples stuff like life orbs, bands and specs off certain threats to give the backbone an easier time handling them, luring in gliscor early game which can be helpful in wearing it down much faster, as well leftovers on bulkier set-up mons' to ensure possible 2hko's or to be put in range of an attack. not to mention, it functions to a check to most of the offensive fairies mentioned above, although you have to be wary of possible coverage moves through scouting or applying immediate pressure. at this point, the build was still vulnerable to certain set-up mons' as well as breakers, and as i originally planned this build to go with a hazard stacking route, roar cm suicune was added to the team as a bulky wincon that abuses hazards, strengthens the backbone by functioning as a check to variants of talonflame, more consistently checking bisharp / weavile, excadrill, etc., while also being capable of possibly crippling common switch-ins like mega venusaur, ferrothorn, electric types and so on through scald burns early on. the next two slots were sort of chosen simultaneously to support suicune in not overloading it with checking the mentioned threats, a form of removal to support the backbone in not getting pressured too easily, a late-game cleaner once the opposition has been worn down through your multiple phazers in unison with hazards, speed control, etc., mixdef whirlwind hippowdon + air balloon sd excadrill were definitely optimal. the match-up against hyper offense was honestly not too great because of how slow the build was aside from tornadus-t, meaning type spam or taunters that keep builds like these low for the mid-late game was tough to deal with, excadrill greatly helped with this aspect. i chose air balloon as opposed to life orb because i found it got worn down too quickly, but swords dance functions as a great cleaner / breaker if suicune has a bad match-up or gets weakened early game. as i mentioned earlier, ferrothorn being the only way of managing fairies is problematic due to possibly being lured, and excadrill helps patch that issue up as it does revenge kill. if you do find talonflame or offensive flying types in general problematic to the team, rock slide can be ran over sd but it is manageable. game plan is to essentially wear down the opposing team with hazards + phazers + tornadus-t as a pivot racking up damage to the point where suicune or excadrill can find a set-up opportunity to clean, or simply outlast your opponent.

there's honestly not much left to say, its a fairly standard balanced hazard stacking build. you can also consider hp ice on tornadus-t as opposed to heat wave to lure in chomp / landorus-t to pave the way for excadrill to sweep, and improving your match-up against sd gliscor which can be troublesome. the team has a lot of counterplay to popular playstyles and metagame trends currently, and thats why i think its consistent. hope you like it and have fun! :toast:

p2

Banned deucer.
core:
+

requested by: Melcalc on page 15 post 351

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry / Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Smack Down / Stone Edge
- Rock Polish

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Grass Knot

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Grass Knot

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Defog

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Fire]

almost forgot about this and i've finally gotten around to writing this up. so yeah land-t + mgross is a nice core with both capable of pressuring each others checks and lando luring stuff like skarm for metagross which is pretty great. weavile is an immediate problem and idt Spikes were the way to go here so I went with keldeo, specs helps annoy lando+mgross checks and potentially overloads them, think slowbro for gk gross which gets blown back after scald damage. because i'm using lando, i can't use the best offensive rocker in the tier so i settled with garchomp which helps keep stuff like lopunny and scizor in check. latios because its just the best offensive switchin to keldeo and zard y and an extra ground immunity never hurts, i decided on scarf kyub for the last mon in this team because its great and helps revenge stuff like serperior while also giving me a revenge killer for faster stuff like zam and manectric.

version 2 is pretty similar but it utilizes scarf latios and lo kyub over lo lati and scarf kyub, version 2 has a better matchup against stuff like zard x because you now have a reliable revenge killer for +1 zard while hp fire kyub is just really fucking devastating to face because it lures in common checks. team is weak to rain, but its offense, you're always going to have a less than optimal matchup unless you run stuff like zam, zard y, sand or fast grasses, but scarf latios is capable of outspeeding kabutops in rain so theres something. enjoy.

im takin that weavile+roselichomp core btw

core:
+

requested by: Melcalc on page 15 post 351

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Grass Knot

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Grass Knot

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Defog

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Fire]

almost forgot about this and i've finally gotten around to writing this up. so yeah land-t + mgross is a nice core with both capable of pressuring each others checks and lando luring stuff like skarm for metagross which is pretty great. weavile is an immediate problem and idt Spikes were the way to go here so I went with keldeo, specs helps annoy lando+mgross checks and potentially overloads them, think slowbro for gk gross which gets blown back after scald damage. because i'm using lando, i can't use the best offensive rocker in the tier so i settled with garchomp which helps keep stuff like lopunny and scizor in check. latios because its just the best offensive switchin to keldeo and zard y and an extra ground immunity never hurts, i decided on scarf kyub for the last mon in this team because its great and helps revenge stuff like serperior while also giving me a revenge killer for faster stuff like zam and manectric.

version 2 is pretty similar but it utilizes scarf latios and lo kyub over lo lati and scarf kyub, version 2 has a better matchup against stuff like zard x because you now have a reliable revenge killer for +1 zard while hp fire kyub is just really fucking devastating to face because it lures in common checks. team is weak to rain, but its offense, you're always going to have a less than optimal matchup unless you run stuff like zam, zard y, sand or fast grasses, but scarf latios is capable of outspeeding kabutops in rain so theres something. enjoy.

im takin that weavile+roselichomp core btw
Thanks for the team, testing for flaws.

Erai14 core:

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Gyarados @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Moxie
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 72 HP / 188 Atk / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rest
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Mega venusaur intrigued me because of its great bulk and typing that makes it hard to ko; its typing and bulk also allows it to check a lot of common threats such as, azumarill, thundurus, manectric, clefable, diancie, keldeo, and etc. This venusaur's offensive investment will surprise many opponents who will assume venusaur is defensive, especially after seeing the team preview. Gyarados is another underrated pokemon at the moment since most users would rather other water types, like keldeo, manaphy, or azumarill. The sub/dd set is decent but I wanted to test out the chesto/rest/dd + moxie set that was posted in the underrated/creative sets thread. The psuedo immunity to status (at least before using rest) is intriguing since most of gyarados's switchin's would be a defensive check instead of an offensive check, because your opponent wouldn't want to lose a chunk of their mon's hp. This leaves 1-2 free turns to set up and surprise your opponent after using rest. Of course you know moxie increases gyarados's attack after every ko, so after 1-2 ko's the game is essentially over. The upside of this move-set was to good to give up, so it's worth a shot.

I wanted a primary keldeo check since I don't want mega venusaur's role to be super compressed; starmie can also alleviate some of venusaur's burden and remove hazard's at the same time. It's also pretty fast and has a serviceable base special attack so it'll be an asset more games than it'll be a burden. Landorus-Therian was next because it's just too good to pass up because of its ability to check a bunch of physical attackers thanks to its decent bulk. Heatran was next because the team lacked the means to reliably beat defensive teams due to most preventing the spread of hazard's with sableye and others easily removing entry hazards with defog. Magma Storm traps things like Chansey and from their Taunt + Toxic wears it down and makes it much easier to beat defensive teams. Heatran also beats Bisharp which could be problematic. Using a spread of 252hp/4def/252+spe gives it more bulk to take on things like scizor + bisharp, but that's up to you. Klefki was added last but its niche is very important to the team because it's spikes is able to easily wear down the opposing teams. Thunder-Wave is also important because the team isn't very fast. The last move Flash Cannon could easily be changed to something else depending on what you what.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Focus Blast

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Knock off
I like this gliscors set. But am open for suggestions on better set

I would like a Balance team. Gardevoir-M cause pixillate and an amazing spl.atk is a great stallbreaker and a serial killer in general.Will-o-wisp is to cripple those steels which always show up when they see a mega garde.
Gliscor is there as a defensive mon to help garde by clearing steels and fires. Also its my stealth rocker.

I need a team which covers up mega gardes fraility and lets it more longevity. Also scizor and ferrothorn are big threats.
Mine

Erai14 core:

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Gyarados @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 72 HP / 188 Atk / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rest
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Mega venusaur intrigued me because of its great bulk and typing that makes it hard to ko; its typing and bulk also allows it to check a lot of common threats such as, azumarill, thundurus, manectric, clefable, diancie, keldeo, and etc. This venusaur's offensive investment will surprise many opponents who will assume venusaur is defensive, especially after seeing the team preview. Gyarados is another underrated pokemon at the moment since most users would rather other water types, like keldeo, manaphy, or azumarill. The sub/dd set is decent but I wanted to test out the chesto/rest/dd + moxie set that was posted in the underrated/creative sets thread. The psuedo immunity to status (at least before using rest) is intriguing since most of gyarados's switchin's would be a defensive check instead of an offensive check, because your opponent wouldn't want to lose a chunk of their mon's hp. This leaves 1-2 free turns to set up and surprise your opponent after using rest. Of course you know moxie increases gyarados's attack after every ko, so after 1-2 ko's the game is essentially over. The upside of this move-set was to good to give up, so it's worth a shot.

I wanted a primary keldeo check since I don't want mega venusaur's role to be super compressed; starmie can also alleviate some of venusaur's burden and remove hazard's at the same time. It's also pretty fast and has a serviceable base special attack so it'll be an asset more games than it'll be a burden. Landorus-Therian was next because it's just too good to pass up because of its ability to check a bunch of physical attackers thanks to its decent bulk. Heatran was next because the team lacked the means to reliably beat defensive teams due to most preventing the spread of hazard's with sableye and others easily removing entry hazards with defog. Magma Storm traps things like Chansey and from their Taunt + Toxic wears it down and makes it much easier to beat defensive teams. Heatran also beats Bisharp which could be problematic. Using a spread of 252hp/4def/252+spe gives it more bulk to take on things like scizor + bisharp, but that's up to you. Klefki was added last but its niche is very important to the team because it's spikes is able to easily wear down the opposing teams. Thunder-Wave is also important because the team isn't very fast. The last move Flash Cannon could easily be changed to something else depending on what you what.
Ty C:
Um just a question: is running fatchomp an option to help vs bisharp?

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Wasup ! Vxy an underrated threat is always fun to build around, i went in a more balance/ bulky off way just because tangrowth isnt the most offensive mon, so i complete the classic FWG core with Heatran being this my answer to Zard Y and fairies always watch out for t-wave clef of course, next I add a pivot/fat mon just to sponge any hit as Hippo does, you can pack whirlwind over Sedge and give rock move to tran too or Excadrill which is the next member, i choose exca for speed control and the ability of rapin spin, also is anothe fairy check and last the team looks a bit week to ice/dark spam so Keldeo rest talk is my answer to it without losing offensive pressure, i really like this set is so usufull in balance/offensive teams. Really solid team in my opinion with answer to the majority of the current metagame, also i found Taunt on Gyarados more usefull than Sub, and you can put Lefties on tran too but watch out for Garde/Zard Y, this suggestion are only if you think MSable is a pain. Hope you enjoy
Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Heatran @ Chople Berry
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Magma Storm
- Flash Cannon
- Taunt

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Core:
+

Requested by: unfixable Page 15

KeepTheFaith (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Bahdiyap (Garchomp) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stone Edge

NoComparison (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Gyeah (Latias) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Dragon Breath
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Healing Wish

strange heart (Roserade) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Giga Drain / Extrasensory
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Spikes

ReadMyEyes (Alakazam) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave
Vertex asked me to post this since I was working on a Roserade team and he rather have me post this. This isn't the easiest team to use but SR M-Diancie is a pretty fun set considering its easier to set rocks on M-Sableye teams. Max attack cause I think it works better with the all out attacker chain chomp set used. Fire Blast to roast Skarmorys, HP Ice to catch those Lando-Ts and Gliscors that like to switch in for free thinking they're safe. Stone Edge seeing as how it eases prediction on the Zards when deciding what move to use along with the inevitably flying switch ins like Torn-T who go to dodge EQ. Just your basic SD Bisharp, wasn't a fan of your pursuit set simply cause SD gives the team a better matchup against some offenses. 3 attacks healing wish latias is one of the few sets I've always liked on it along with the boltbeam and SubCM set. Dragonbreath to get potential paralysis on common switch ins to Latis such as Scarf Tar, Jirachi, and anything else prone to para to supplement your slower team-mates. Figured I would run Spikes / 3 attack Roserade akin to a lead. HP Ice is the same deal as lando-t but the coverage being used gives you a good matchup against common hazard setters barring steels like Ferrothorn, which you can try HP Fire for that if you would like and M-Scizor. Sash Zam and Zam in general is great around hazards while hitting a speed tier to threaten the likes of Latis, Starmie, and so forth. Team needs to be obviously played aggressively to keep hazard pressure and maintain rocks and such off your side of the field. Keldeo is an option over Bisharp with a Taunt / 3 attacks set to offset the Weavile and Bisharp weaknesses a bit so that's an option. Breloom can improve your matchup against sand builds if you want. Basic Fist plate or life orb set will do the trick. Enjoy.

Hola Satoryu really solid core that could work on offense or balance, I modify a bit the spread of Heatran just because i dont think go max max is needed to trap things such as clef, chansey, etc, so i add a bit of HP. Moving on to the next member we need something for Keldeo and the best check its Latios i choose it over Latias because it is more offensive and as is Offense damage output is more needed, also pack defog to give Thundurus more chances of set up. Next something for dark + ice spam, so i choose my own Keldeo with the set i like the most right now which it is RestStalk, a pivot is always needed in every team in my opinion able to tank hits very well and u-turn out to gain momentum, also is the rocker in the team. I used Lando most of the time to cause recoil to physical attacker to put in range of Mega Kazam or Thundy. Talking bout the mega slot, Kazam was my choice just because is the best revenge killer right now and late game cleaner, Keldeo + thundy break teams early game and zam cleans up, Signal Beam > Shadow Ball is because hoopa is hard to take down other way, and last slot could be Shadow Ball to mega Garde/ Taunt / Encore all three works fine.. Try to mega evolv zam asap against offense to have a better match up. that's it hope you enjoy.
Thundurus @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Splash Plate
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Secret Sword
- Sleep Talk

EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 8 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Taunt / Encore / Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

Also i made another version with different mega, I change the Heatran set and made it Magma Beam this would help to trap fat mons such as Clef and Slowbro that's why i add Lopunny which paired amazingly with this set + thundy. Is kind weak to Mega Alt but you can put t-wave on Thundy over Blast cuz u already have lopu. Try it and hope u enjoy !
Thundurus @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave / Focus Blast

Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam
- Flash Cannon

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick

EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 8 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge / Toxic

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasup ! zebra.k I modify the Victini spread just a bit more speedy for wallbreaking support and also to outspeed Exca without sand and Jolly Mega Cross which can threat stall very easly, If u wish go to 285 speed take it on Attack because Hoopa-U could be a pain in the ass. So i focus in build a Stall-ish team so i went with a pretty solid backbone Hippo/Ferro/Starmie those 3 are able of set up Rocks + Spikes and clear my side of the field of it, solid sinergy between them can check almost everything in the metagame bar Serp but u already have Tini so shouldn't be a problem. And last want a cleric support + Wish passer to victini and keep it healthy, Unaware isnt than needed so you can go CM + T-wave or just Cleric with Magic Guard. Hope you enjoy and be really really careful of Hoopa that thing is a monster only mandibuzz can switch in and almost its 2hko by LO Gunk so yeah.
Victini @ Leftovers
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Atk / 68 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Strike
- V-create
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Ferrothorn @ Shed Shell
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Another version of the team based on the same concept, Hazard Stacking + Spinner and a solid backbone core, SpD Exca can set up Rocks on Magic Bounce user which is pretty cool and you have Heal Bell in the back too. Hope you enjoy man !
Victini @ Leftovers
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Atk / 68 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Strike
- V-create
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Wood Hammer
- Synthesis
- Spikes

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 56 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Toxic
- Slack Off

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello imsosorrylol your core is very generic to build a good balance team, is just a ver common archetype, so basically you only need speed control, a Steel type and something to deal with Zard Y, so with that in mind the first choice is Heatran, this mon help you to set up rocks, can check offensive scizor (That's why it is speedy), can check zardX without EQ, and can switch ins to fairies. Next something to clear hazard and at the same time can switch into Water/Fire types + something with a great speed so Latias due to its bulk was my choice. And last we need something to revenge fastest megas or just another scarfers in general such as Alakazam or Hoopa-U(can be annoying af) so Scarf Lando-T fit well enough, also can check talonflame which could be annoying but handle it, if it is the TauntWisp version Gliscor kinda deals with that, and if it is SD/BU+Wisp heatran can toxic it. Hope you enjoy !
Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 192 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
PD: oml it's too ez this team have mons of you core as well !
Ay I know this is a very late response but thanks for the team! Since it's a bit too stally and I don't want too much salt spraying at me I might try CM clef just to make a bit more offensive presence.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hola Chatter I struggle a lot building around this core not gonna lie, when i tooked it seem fun but after building/playing found the core that doesnt have synergy at all, in fact they are very similar in terms of weakness so basically i had to patch up those weakness to not get automatically 6-0'ed. I put Dbond on Hoopa just for surprise factor. First i add Msciz, the roll this mon accomplish is pretty crucial being able to switch into fairies and pivot around, next I need rocks and something to pressure Talon + a sponge for everything so Helmet chomp was the option. Having 2 scarfers without having the power to HKO stuff its pretty bad imo so i needed a immediate power + sand check so CB Azu is the next member this mon have a good synergy with Kyub cuz can get rid of bulky grass types that common switch into Azu and Azu can catch ferro once to weaken it to the point ice beam kills, also my first water resist, and the second one is Latias able to defog away rocks and check Keldeo better, provide HW support as well. The teams works well but you gotta play agresively most of the time. Enjoy!!
(Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt

(Hoopa-Unbound) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Destiny Bond / Trick

(Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

(Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

(Azumarill) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Play Rough
- Waterfall

(Latias) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish / Roost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this version that i think is better, replacing Hoopa with Scarf exca and adding CM latios to beat stall, and another bird spam check in Manectric.
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Play Rough
- Waterfall

Latios (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Roost

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
+

Infernape @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Low Kick
- Taunt
- Slack Off

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind

Mega Gardevoir is a very potent pokémon that is a big threat to stall and slower balence teams, but is weak to/ unable to break mons such as mega scizor, Skarmory, Weavile and Bisharp. Defensive Infernape aids this, being able to will-o- wisp these pokemon and shut some of then down completely. Keldeo may be able check all of the above, but infernape particularly excels at crippling and wearing them down as it doesn't mind taking knock offs. I would like a bulky offense/balence team that capitalizes on defensive infernapes niche. Together, these two pokémon can obliterate stall with very little support needed from teammates. Feel free to change any sets. It may be an idea to run a defensive set with u turn, as gardevoir loves to gain momentum.
grabbing this

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I'll probably take M-Aero + Gengar core Random Passerby posted. Mewmile I have a lopunny scarf lando-t team but the volt-turn portion is kind of just them (BP Lopunny / Scarf Lando-T). I can put that here if you would like just let me know.

yo Physical Tyranitar i can't build around that core simply because how shitty the synergy between those two mons (kyubtar) are. i did build a team with mega tar and scarf kyu-b which somewhat offsets this synergy. tell me if you want that then i will finalize the team tonight and give it to you. sorry bruh

AM

LCPL Champion
Mewmile

Yeau (Lopunny-Mega) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Baton Pass
- Fake Out

1mo (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Post98 (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Choice Band
Ability: Magician
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

Ms.Taken (Tangrowth) (F) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Question (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt / Will-O-Wisp

Flybutter (Latios) @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock / Psychic
- Roost
- Defog
I built this awhile back when user Regnite asked for some team help. I changed a couple of sets and added some suggestions like Wisp Heatran and Knock Off Lando-T to reflect the meta a bit more. Scarf Lando-T isn't exactly underrated but seeing as how Lando-Ts splashability is pretty phenomenal, at least in my eyes, this set worked well for what I was helping Regnite prep for. Lopunny + Scarf Lando-T is good at keeping fatter teams with powerful wall-breakers like M-Gardevoir at bay pretty well and the momentum utilized by Baton Pass Lopunny who forces switch ins such as Chomp and Clefable a lot make maintaining momentum pretty basic. At the time Band Hoopa ran Trick a lot, and while that is most certainly an option you can use, Fire Punch has the benefits of cutting through the very common Klefki switch ins people like to just throw out since they usually don't have anything else mandated as a good switch in. Most times you'll be clicking Fury anyways and in the case you face something like Mandibuzz it isn't too difficult to pressure other conventional switch ins to Hoopa-U anyways. AV Tangrowth provides you the bulky grass role to absorb Spores by the likes of Amoonguss and Breloom, slow down waters, to an extent sand, etc. I tried Amoonguss before but I wasn't too fond of it on this kind of team and I needed something that wouldn't necessarily just get demolished by Life Orb Excadrill Earthquakes all the time either. Balloon Tran is a pretty standard set but I slashed in WoW with Taunt so that you're less Bisharp weak if you're not a fan of trying to play around it. Taunt helps with Clef normally and fatter stuff to stop recovery. Latios is just standard, you can opt to use something like TBolt / Draco instead although this makes the team a bit weaker to AV Torn-T and AV Azumarill. Enjoy.

AM

LCPL Champion
Core:
+

Random Passerby Page 17 Post 401

Couch (Aerodactyl-Mega) (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Ice Fang
- Pursuit

Ghosts Pt.2 (Gengar) (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

ForYouPt1. (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Socks (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 32 SpD / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Ghost (Azumarill) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Blankets (Latias) @ Life Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 104 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish
- Defog
Hm so Fire Fang is a pretty valid option on M-Aero however I think Pursuit M-Aero is one of the better variants so that you have the ability to pressure stuff like Latis and more importantly one of the best uses of it, pressuring Torn-T a bit better. A lot of times people like to switch their AVTorn-Ts and resists into Gengar without a second thought due to its balance breaking abilities which makes them all prone to a stray Will-O-Wisp. Wisp Gengar also softens grounds up to give M-Aero an easier time of handling them. Non Fire Fang M-Aeros necessitate Magnezone in order to beat Ferro, Skarm, and Scizors more reliably. Defensive Lando-T provides a backbone to the team in combination with Azumarill to keep Zard-X at bay. I opted to go for the Knock Off variant over say, Swords Dance, to remove the items that some cores rely on either due to longevity in the form of stall cores (Shed Shell as one example) or stuff like Rocky Helmet from tankchomps and Lando-T so M-Aero isn't as prone to them when clicking Ice Fang. Band Azu seemed to fit well here so I won't be too annoyed by Sand, Weavile, while having some priority against some offenses. HP Fire Latias maintains pressure on the normal targets of Fire type moves for the sake of M-Aerodactyls effectiveness. You can opt for Draco Meteor over Psychic but I do like Psychic for its capabilities of beating out stuff like Keldeo without relying on a Special Attack drop.

Team is kind of electric weak which is why I opted for Yache Lando-T on this build. I mean obviously you shouldn't totally rely on it and should play well to keep them at bay but it'll help for stray HP Ices you'll come across here and there or the guy that thinks he's cute leading off M-manectric / Raikou. I find Scarf Magnezone to be a necessary evil however I've considered trying out Chople Berry Thunder Wave for Magnezone to offset this teams slight Alakazam weakness so that's something to consider. Anyways enjoy change whatever you would like.

Core:
+

Random Passerby Page 17 Post 401

Couch (Aerodactyl-Mega) (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Ice Fang
- Pursuit

Ghosts Pt.2 (Gengar) (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

ForYouPt1. (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Socks (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 32 SpD / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Ghost (Azumarill) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Blankets (Latias) @ Life Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 104 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish
- Defog
Hey, thanks!!! Will try it out when I got back.

Physical Tyranitar
Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Naive Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic / Energy Ball
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
bruh this core was just bad no offense so to offset this, megatar + scarf kyu-b r in the hood ready to demolish team. needed healing wish latias and defog for this. bringing back tar is fun considering it is one of the hardest things to rk. not even banded aj from azu is doing a lot. talonflame with wisp burns all of tar's checks because it lacks ice punch. bulk up gives you a secondary win con. the team was pretty speedy but not speedy enough for me because speed is the best thing you want right now. speedy rocky helmet chomp is pretty killer since you still have bulk to tank hits a spread recoil but it also has the speed to demolish teams with an sd boost. defensive isn't really need considering you have talon for zor. the only thing i guess max defense helps you with is mega metagross which destroys this team in fact so switch it if you encounter to many of those. manaphy is the breaker of the teams. water attacks are nice for grounds and energy ball / psychic is interchangeable based on how much of a threat you view rotom-w and opposing manaphy to be.

the core wasn't the greatest so sorry if you face some difficulties / inconsistencies in the team. even then, at the end of the day you're one making the final decisions on 'mons as you'll be using the squad more than me. enjoy ^.^

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
Physical Tyranitar
Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Naive Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic / Energy Ball
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
bruh this core was just bad no offense so to offset this, megatar + scarf kyu-b r in the hood ready to demolish team. needed healing wish latias and defog for this. bringing back tar is fun considering it is one of the hardest things to rk. not even banded aj from azu is doing a lot. talonflame with wisp burns all of tar's checks because it lacks ice punch. bulk up gives you a secondary win con. the team was pretty speedy but not speedy enough for me because speed is the best thing you want right now. speedy rocky helmet chomp is pretty killer since you still have bulk to tank hits a spread recoil but it also has the speed to demolish teams with an sd boost. defensive isn't really need considering you have talon for zor. the only thing i guess max defense helps you with is mega metagross which destroys this team in fact so switch it if you encounter to many of those. manaphy is the breaker of the teams. water attacks are nice for grounds and energy ball / psychic is interchangeable based on how much of a threat you view rotom-w and opposing manaphy to be.

the core wasn't the greatest so sorry if you face some difficulties / inconsistencies in the team. even then, at the end of the day you're one making the final decisions on 'mons as you'll be using the squad more than me. enjoy ^.^
Thanks for the awesome team! It looks really professional and good.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
I would love to have a balanced team built around the VoltTurn core of Landorus-T and Thundurus. Here are the sets I have been using:

Thundurus @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

This seems like an odd core to build upon, but I've had a lot of success with these sets together.
Choice scarf Landorus-T along with Thundurus outspeeds most openers, and I am always able to prevent entry hazards with taunt, do some hefty damage with VoltTurn, and can easily pull out whatever check to my opponent that I need through the VoltTurn. Landorus-T can also sweep late game. Thundurus is a stall-breaker and cripples fast pokemon with t-wave.
I am happy for the sets to be altered to improve the core.
I always end up building a team that isn't bulky enough to survive, so I guess that could play a role.
Taking this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)