Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v4 (CLOSE)

image.gif

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
image.gif

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch

I would like a team built around this core. Hydreigon is a very underrated threat, capable of 2hkoing most of the tier thanks to its power and coverage. It shares good offensive synergy with Metagross, defeating things like Skarmory and Rotom, while Metagross defeats things like Keldeo, the Latis, and Heatran. Coverage moves can be changed on Megagross and roost can be added to Hydreigon. This core would work best on and offensive team, which is the kind of team I would want to be built around this.

I'd like to request for a Whimsicott + DD Mega Charizard-X team.

I've been interested to see a team with these two Pokemon, as I believe that Whimsicott has an opportunity to see action in OU. The idea is to use Whimsicott in order to provide Mega Charizard-X the opportunity to set up a Dragon Dance and sweep, while firing off Prankster Stun Spores in order to cripple opposing threats, thus preventing them from revenge killing Mega Charizard-X.

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore
- Encore
- Giga Drain / Memento

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Whimsicott threatens rain and spreads paralysis to weather sweepers, such as Kingdra and Excadrill; and also Scarfers such as Garchomp and Terrakion, all who threaten to revenge kill Mega Charizard-X. Additionally, Encore provides an opportunity for Mega Charizard-X to set up a DD.
For the fourth slot, Giga Drain allows Whimsicott to dispose Mega Swampert and Kabutops for good. Memento allows Mega Charizard-X a safer setup opportunity.

Mega Charizard-X on the other hand, uses Grass-, Electric-, and Steel-types (bar T-Wave Thundurus, Heatran, and EQ Mega Metagross) as setup bait.

Last edited:
Requesting CM Reuniclus + Keldeo

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

and

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Hey there OU teambuilders! I've been wanting to build a team around reuniclus, but I keep failing. I hope one of you guys can build a team around these two for me! Its a rather old core of CM Reuniclus and Specs keldeo. Concept is simple - keldeo takes care of the things reuniclus hates such as heatran, scizor, bisharp, paving way for it to sweep. I don't really mind if the keldeo or the reuniclus set is changed. I mostly play offense, so if you can build an bulky offense team that would be awesome (Although balance is fine too!). Thanks!

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Substitute
- Rock Blast

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 224 HP / 48 Atk / 224 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

What's popping ou workshop I've got a nice core here that's been giving me trouble the past few days and I was hoping the great builders in the OU tier can help me out
Talonflame is one of the best mons in ou let's face it if you don't have 2 checks to this mon you can just get swept by it even so if played well tflame sweeps anyways this is most notably the best set in the game I don't have to explain I'm 100% sure you guys know how this set works after looking at the best checks to talonflame I found mega heracross completely destroys if not all most barring lando which cant do much back to hera
hera is also great in this meta with all the slowbro tangrowth tran hippo type teams that are running around its wallbreaking power and ability to eliminate or severely weaken talonflame checks is greatly appreciated so talon can sweep late game in turn talonflame checks multiple fire typest most notably zard y and is a nice fairy resist
I'm looking mostly for a Bulky offensive / Balance build I really appreciate what you guys do taking time out of your busy days to build teams for us really thankful also shoutout to zamrock keep up the great vids bro love the content my bro analytic and nedor and bludz the coolest niggas I've met in the ou room I'm MetroBooming if yall remember me once again thanks bros [:

+

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def (feel free to pick a speed creep that works for the team)
Adamant / Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp

Playstyle: Trick Room

A lot of the time, I have more fun playing Trick Room than I do any other playstyle, and there were no TR teams made for this thread that I could find, so I figured I'd ask for one. Experience has shown Crawdaunt to be all-but-indispensable on the playstyle, compressing setup sweeping, revenge killing, and intense wallbreaking into one set. Talonflame is nice on Trick Room in general to keep the team from being dead in the water outside of TR; it's nice with Crawdaunt in particular, being able to burn or KO most of its checks (such as bulky Grass-types, Mega Altaria, Keldeo, Mega Gyarados, etc.). And meanwhile, Crawdaunt cleanly 1-2HKOs almost everything that can take a +2 Acrobatics comfortably. If some other Talonflame set works better for the team, feel free to change it.

So if someone would be willing to build a team around these two, I would be very grateful!

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hey Amane Misa!

Mon Requested:

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave
- Icy Wind

Breloom (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance
- Spore

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 188 Def / 248 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Smack Down

So I changed up the Honchkrow set so it'd be able to beat some common Stealth Rock users including Garchomp, Lando-T and Ferrothorn, all of which could potentially be used as a switch in for extra chip damage to basically cause Honchkrow to kill itself after a Brave Bird. So with that spread, you're able to 1HKO Ferrothorn with Heat Wave and do a ton with Icy Wind. Brave Bird and Sucker Punch can still be strong thanks to LO and Moxie, so it can still work out. With that set in mind, I decided to add Breloom to handle the other switch ins, namely Rotom-Wash, Tyranitar and Heatran. That and it can also use Spore on something else if given the chance, so that's cool too. After that, I added Rotom-Wash to help handle Talonflame, Mega Pinsir and also give myself a switch into Heatran. Rotom also gives an easy way to get Honchkrow and Breloom in safely, so it's helpful in that regard as well. I needed a hazard remover and something to handle Keldeo and also revenge kill base 100's like Mega Medicham and Manaphy. Decided to go with Roost since it's the main Keldeo switch in on the team and the team really needs it to be healthy for faster stuff too. Mega Scizor was added to help handle Fairy types like Mega Diancie and Clefable, and that EV spread allows it to outspeed base 70's while also speed creeping mons that speed creep base 70's. That set also lets it beat Bisharp one on one and then Bug Bite helps with killing Rotom-Wash easily. I needed a Stealth Rocker that could also help with Mega Lop and Zard X, so Lando-T was the brainless choice. EV spread lets it outspeed Heatran since it's rather annoying for the team. Smack Down hits Rotom-Wash and Skarmory and doesn't miss.

As for threats to watch out for, Fairy types with HP Fire or fire coverage like Mega Diancie and Mega Gardevoir, and then Clefable with Flamethrower/Fire Blast. If they get rid of Mega Scizor, it'll be a bit challenging to handle them. Latios can win the speed tie against Mega Diancie, but otherwise Breloom can use Mach Punch for a good amount of damage, and Lando-T and Rotom-Wash can each take like 60-70% once and kill in the same turn. Keldeo can be a bit annoying once Latios dies, so you'll probably have to rely on Rotom-Wash and Lando-T to play mind games with the opponent and send in Rotom for Scald/Icy Wind and then Lando-T for Secret Sword.

The team was fun, so I hope you like it :toast:

I got some replays if you wanna see the team in action:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-378271007
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-378267864

Last edited:
request:

requested by: OverlordDerp

moon age (Heracross-Mega) @ Heracronite
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

docking the pod (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

constellations (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

stratosphere (Gyarados) @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 72 HP / 188 Atk / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Rest

shadows of the planes (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 24 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

sideria (Clefable) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
i built this team a little while ago (but not too long ago) after taking a little break from actually playing mons for a month or so; regardless, it's still a solid build that's pretty fun to play with.

i started with gyarados because i wanted a secondary wincon that could handle annoying bulky grounds. also, i needed to somehow check keldeo, and i was getting sick of using lati to do that :x. chestorest gyara was chosen so i can decently check keld and to give gyara a little bit of longevity in general. next i went with defensive landorus-t. initially i had tankchomp in here, but it sorta came down to "would you rather check zard-x or bisharp?" lol. this is just a standard defensive landorus-t with some speed creep :p. finally, i needed a check to mega sab, some type of speed control (twave) to help mega hera a bit, and something that could somewhat alleviate the weakness to speedy electrics. not much could really fit this role except clef ;3.

speedy electrics and bisharp need to be played around, and bulky waters are annoying defensively. other than that, jirachi gets worn down easily as the team's fairy and psychic check, so you have to keep that in mind!

enjoy n_n

request:

Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Rest

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
i built this team a little while ago (but not too long ago) after taking a little break from actually playing mons for a month or so; regardless, it's still a solid build that's pretty fun to play with.

i started with gyarados because i wanted a secondary wincon that could handle annoying bulky grounds. also, i needed to somehow check keldeo, and i was getting sick of using lati to do that :x. chestorest gyara was chosen so i can decently check keld and to give gyara a little bit of longevity in general. next i went with defensive landorus-t. initially i had tankchomp in here, but it sorta came down to "would you rather check zard-x or bisharp?" lol. this is just a standard defensive landorus-t with some speed creep :p. finally, i needed a check to mega sab, some type of speed control (twave) to help mega hera a bit, and something that could somewhat alleviate the weakness to speedy electrics. not much could really fit this role except clef ;3.

speedy electrics and bisharp need to be played around, and bulky waters are annoying defensively. other than that, jirachi gets worn down easily as the team's fairy and psychic check, so you have to keep that in mind!

enjoy n_n
also tagging Soldier. this isn't the bulky spread you had in mind, but you can just change it n_n

Request:
+

Sets (Items, natures, and coverage can be changed around a little):

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Hi, I came up with this idea for an offensive core with Gengar and Bisharp a while ago, but I've never been able to make a successful team built around them. My idea was that both of them could break walls to effectively let the other sweep. Gengar can beat mega Sableye and can weaken mons that bisharp cannot OHKO with sucker punch and cannot survive an attack, such as mega gardevior. Bisharp can break Chansey, calm mind clefable, and can take care of Lati@s without risking a speed tie. Their typings also compliment each other nicely, Gengar can come in on fighting and ground type attacks, and bisharp resists dark and ghost and is immune to psychic.
I would like either a HO team or a balance team (preferably a balance team) built around these two, please and thank you. Have a nice day, and good luck!

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Heracross @ Heracronite
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Substitute
- Rock Blast

Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 48 Atk / 224 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

What's popping ou workshop I've got a nice core here that's been giving me trouble the past few days and I was hoping the great builders in the OU tier can help me out
Talonflame is one of the best mons in ou let's face it if you don't have 2 checks to this mon you can just get swept by it even so if played well tflame sweeps anyways this is most notably the best set in the game I don't have to explain I'm 100% sure you guys know how this set works after looking at the best checks to talonflame I found mega heracross completely destroys if not all most barring lando which cant do much back to hera
hera is also great in this meta with all the slowbro tangrowth tran hippo type teams that are running around its wallbreaking power and ability to eliminate or severely weaken talonflame checks is greatly appreciated so talon can sweep late game in turn talonflame checks multiple fire typest most notably zard y and is a nice fairy resist
I'm looking mostly for a Bulky offensive / Balance build I really appreciate what you guys do taking time out of your busy days to build teams for us really thankful also shoutout to zamrock keep up the great vids bro love the content my bro analytic and nedor and bludz the coolest niggas I've met in the ou room I'm MetroBooming if yall remember me once again thanks bros [:
taking

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ATENTION

With the whole lot of current unviable cores/weird cores that doesnt work together at all, me and the whole crew decided the we need to implement a new rule which is the next one:
- If you want a team with a Pokemon below or in the C+ rank of the OU Viability thread here you request must be only that single Pokemon; For example if you want a team around Hawlucha you cannot paired with another Pokemon even if are perfect together. Other way we wont take it or it would be rejected.

And now that Dennis talked about Hawlucha, could someone please build me a team with it? I think that it's a really cool and underrated sweeper, would like to try it out as nobody prepares for it since almost nobody uses it and can be a strong offensive threat against some teams.

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics

then I understand the case could mount a stall or semi stall with him?

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Okay, I deleted my old core for this one:

Bulky Offense build with

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

I would really prefer if the set wasn't changed from Sub + 3 attacks, but I'd also take something like Specs. The smogon dex had 56 HP ev's for Chansey, but no one stays in on that regardless. I like this Kyu-B set just because it isn't really expected and can destroy a lot of things behind a sub and make it harder to revenge. Rotom, Mega Venusaur, Skarm, etc... It does struggle with fatter things like Clef and bulky waters tho, so maybe it could be paired up with something for those. Oh and I hate restricting team builders but for some reason I always see a Klefki on a Kyu-B team and I hate the keys so pls try and not use that shit on this build.
Thanks!

And now that Dennis talked about Hawlucha, could someone please build me a team with it? I think that it's a really cool and underrated sweeper, would like to try it out as nobody prepares for it since almost nobody uses it and can be a strong offensive threat against some teams.

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
taking

request:

Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Rest

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

enjoy n_n
thanks for the team! it does seem a bit weak to bisharp and doesn't have the best time against kb, but it's still solid and works like a charm.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I deleted my old core for this one:

Bulky Offense build with

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

I would really prefer if the set wasn't changed from Sub + 3 attacks, but I'd also take something like Specs. The smogon dex had 56 HP ev's for Chansey, but no one stays in on that regardless. I like this Kyu-B set just because it isn't really expected and can destroy a lot of things behind a sub and make it harder to revenge. Rotom, Mega Venusaur, Skarm, etc... It does struggle with fatter things like Clef and bulky waters tho, so maybe it could be paired up with something for those. Oh and I hate restricting team builders but for some reason I always see a Klefki on a Kyu-B team and I hate the keys so pls try and not use that shit on this build.
Thanks!
bludz recently build around this Mon, but different set so you might check that team. Its the 38 on team archive

DennisEG

Civil Engineer

Hello lunasena i called this team Bugs Pass Offense because its basically 2 SD bugs pressuring each other checks, i found SD on Scolipede very useless so i test Baton Pass and works really well passing into Heracross or Specs Keldeo which is the third member of team. Keldeo basically is my dark check and also my recipient for Speed, as Specs Keldeo +1 is without a doubt a threat, so far the team is really weak to Birds, specially if you face Tornadus-T, that's why i throw here Scarf Lando + Edge Heatran, this 2 works as my checks of birds; Edge on tran is weird but is for Taunt Talon that basically can beat SpD tran 1v1, also to catch some AV Tornanus-T, and last the glue of most offensive teams is Latias, my second water resist, defoger, HW support, etc, it basically had all you can ask as last slot. As i said be careful of birds. Alternative you can use Mega Aerodactyl as your mega, fit well enough although i like more the power of Heracross. ENjoy
Scolipede @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Megahorn
- Aqua Tail
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance / Baton Pass

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Pin Missile
- Swords Dance / Substitute

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stone Edge

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Lava Plume
- Taunt

OR

Aerodactyl-mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Ice Fang
- Hone Claws

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasup ! Repeater1947 i personally think that Whimsicott despite its great ability and typing is hard to fit in the metagame, i give up encore for U-turn because i never used it and gaining momentum is always nice. Add dual ground types, one for Rocks and phys attackers check in form of Lando-T and the other for revenge killer, fairy check and spin for zard in Excadrill, next i needed a good weav answer so Rest stalk Keld fit perfectly here and last the bird check is Rotom-w also completing the Voltturn core. Sword Dance on Lando is too pressure bulky grass types as are very annoying for team, specially Mega Venu. Enjoy.
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Stun Spore
- U-turn
- Memento

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello blueman164 I dont think Goodra is a great mon, but its work really well against balance squad, because its wide movepool. I add T-wave Rotom-W because the team struggle against Zard X, you can always change between T-Wave on Clef and WoW on Rotom. Next member is CB Weavile this thing hits super hard, and that was I exactly looking for, an immediate power. Next my Keld/Volcanion check on Latios also hazard controler. And last to complete the Fairy/Stee/Dragon Core i add Rocks Clef, as i said before you can put twave on clef over flame and add Wow on rotom both version works well it's up to you.
Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Muddy Water

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
bludz recently build around this Mon, but different set so you might check that team. Its the 38 on team archive
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even notice that. Back to the old core:

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 44 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Ok so Terrak is one of those mons which is just good for me atm bc it can 2ohko a lot of fat stuff in the meta and just threaten a lot of things out. It also helps with the huge rise of Ttar bc if it's locked on Pursuit or something you guarantee get hella damage on something. Mega Zor helps Terrak break stuff like Clef and bulky fairies and also can set up on the bulky grounds like Lando-T which wall Terrak. Core is obviously weak to stuff like Mega Eye, Keld, etc so stuff like Clef should help.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Dennis. Sorry to bother you with a bad mon, I just like Goodra, and I think its special bulk is helpful against tanking things like the Latis and even Mega Garde is tanked by the thing if I remember correctly. (At full health, of course.)

Please can someone make me a team with mega sceptile, i think that sceptile is an underrated threat in OU, it's a fast and fairly strong attacker, the playstyle has to be something more offensive but i really want to try out this pokemon.
Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Fire

i like this set because earthquake beats heatran and hp fire deals with mega scizor, with this combination i don't have to rely on focus blast's horrid accuracy

Please can someone make me a team with mega sceptile, i think that sceptile is an underrated threat in OU, it's a fast and fairly strong attacker, the playstyle has to be something more offensive but i really want to try out this pokemon.
Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Fire

i like this set because earthquake beats heatran and hp fire deals with mega scizor, with this combination i don't have to rely on focus blast's horrid accuracy
Taking

Wings of Night

I COULD BE BANNED!
Now that the thread is open, posting the core again n_n

+

Pretty simple core, medicham has gotten a lot better lately and Hydreigon pretty much destroys fat psychics which can be annoying for medicham, while medicham takes care of things like Spdef Heatran or Chansey.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Roost

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Sets can be changed if needed, thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)