Paradoxus vs. LouisCyphre vs. TEA_DEMON vs. dragonboy52 vs. TheWolfe vs. XVIcaliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All

TEA_DEMON's Liszt
HP: 27
Energy: 24%

Paradoxus' Miles
HP: 39
Energy: 33%
+6 Speed
Double Team - Three Clones
Two Chills Used
ITEM: Leppa Berry - Spent

Paradoxus' Clara
HP: 13
Energy: 19%
Two Chills Used
ITEM: Oran Berry - Spent

We're around at the fifth round, and it looks like everything is getting to the very end of the battle. The round is begun by Miles, who once again deals a great blow to Liszt in the form of his Hidden Power, bringing Liszt down to almost no health (9 Energy, 13 Damage). Then, Clara uses Memento, sharply lowering Liszt's offenses, but then fainting thanks to the exhaustion. Finally, Liszt just Chills, restoring some energy. Next, Miles looses an automatically retargetted Bug Buzz at Liszt, not doing much but just putting it in to KO range (6 Energy, 11 Damage). Finally, the round is ended by Liszt, who starts another Uproar, but it targets a double and so the attack does nothing (7 Energy). This leaves the round over, and with Kricketot only just holding on, there doesn't look like much it can do. Next and last round will be TEA_DEMON => Paradoxus. Good luck!

TEA_DEMON's Liszt
HP: 3
Energy: 29%
-2 Attack
-2 Special Attack
Locked in to Uproar - Two More Actions
1 KO Counter (Clara)

Paradoxus' Miles
Energy: 18%
+6 Speed
Double Team - Two Clones
Two Chills Used

Paradoxus' Clara
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All

TEA_DEMON's Liszt
HP: 3
Energy: 29%
-2 Attack
-2 Special Attack
Locked in to Uproar - Two More Actions
1 KO Counter (Clara)

Paradoxus' Miles
Energy: 18%
+6 Speed
Double Team - Two Clones
Two Chills Used

Paradoxus' Clara

It is the sixth round, and unless something ridiculous happens it will be the last round, as Liszt sits on barely an health at all (spoilers: it won't). At any rate, Miles starts off by Chilling to restore some energy, before Liszt lets off his last Uproar, but it misses completely (7 Energy), leaving Miles the opening it needs to unleash another Hidden Power, finishing Liszt off and ending the battle (finally) (5 Energy, 13 Damage). This leaves Miles the only Pokemon still standing, so in a fitting end to his own brawl, Paradoxus and Miles Win! Congrats to Paradoxus and I hope everyone had fun some of the time, at least when they were actually battling, and that you'll all come back soon. Everyone who finished gets 3 TC, 1/2/1 as standard and Liszt and Miles get a KO Counter. Thanks guys!

TEA_DEMON's Liszt
1 KO Counter (Clara)

Paradoxus' Miles
Energy: 25%
+6 Speed
Double Team - One Clone
Two Chills Used
1 KO Counter (Liszt)

Paradoxus' Clara

I made some pretty bad plays in this match, the biggest one is that I didn't set up Toxic and Disable at all, when I had the prime opportunities to.

Good match all of you involved. I'd like to battle you all in the future! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)