• Dragonzrule

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • Flygon493

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOO! Last step and my 2k post. see what I give for you guys?

Anyways, just vote for which ever complete sprite you prefer. I will not be doing palette swaps, so choose the group of sprites that you feel fits Revenankh the best. You get one vote, and there may or may not be multiple polls depending on how close these votes are. I'm leaving town this Sunday, so I intend to finish Revenankh by then.

King of Anime:

Atyroki:

Dragonzrule:

Flygon493

Have fun!

(KoA, you will have to color the official art once we decide on the sprite. Black and white art is a little annoying in Pokemon. We aren't playing on a Gameboy anymore.)

KoA definitely has the best style, hands down.

But how can you guys ignore the giant hand of win? Honestly, the hand is all Dragonzrule needed to convince me to choose his.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
As amazing as some of the other sprites are in appearance, I think that Dragonzrule's is the one that looks the most like a D/P sprite. I see this when I line them all up together in MSN Paint with real sprites.

The other sprites all look great...but Dragonz's is the one that would look best in the Shoddy interface, in my opinion.

Dragon'z is the best by far it actually looks like it can take hit, fits the fighting type and the gender difference does not look like an afterthought. It also looks alot more like a pokemon then the others, fuck its the best sprite the whole CAP project has provided so far.

I went with Dragonz's. The giant hand of "aints" makes him look intimidating, like he'll stop you cold if you try to steal his crap. Also, I LOVE the shiny red sprite over the shiny black sprites.

As much as i love the giant hand of win, it just seems that the hand itself is the sprite. Also, the backsprite is to bulky IMHO.

Bull of Heaven

Dragonzrule's for the same reasons that other people voted for it.

I'm having a HARD time deciding, so I think that, for the first time, I'll vote later. I'm not even checking the results, so that they doesn't influence me.

So far, I strongly like something from each entry, and I strongly dislike something from each entry. And even considering the aspects I don't like, all are great. Damn...

I honestly felt that KoA's just had the best look to it.

Sadly, I don't like the shiny form, but it honestly doesn't matter as I hate a bunch of shinies anyways.

I can't wait to see how the animated sprite(s) and icon sprite looks.

In perfect world Koa sprite would have dragonrulzes pose.I think KoA has the better looking sprite but Dragon pose feels more like a fighting pokemon to me and thats where my vote went.

I have to give major props to all the artist,all the sprites look incredible and it is shame we can't use all of them.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dragonzrule's seems pretty nice, honestly speaking. But the disappearing bandage outlines throws it off a little. And maybe the hand's a bit big for my liking.

KoA's sprite is awesome as well. But the neck on the backsprite... ugh.

Don't mind me.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I kind of prefer the more defined bandages look, but aparently everyone else doesn't (lol).

Although KoA's sprite is the most accurate to the original design, I think that the shadings on both versions are either too bright or too dark. In my opinion, Dragonzrule's shading is perfect and looks exactly like it would if it were in either game. Plus, it's in a pose that shows off it's large ass hands.

I voted Atyroki but I like Doug's too. Dragon's looks sistorted to me and the last one is awkward with its head. Doug should at least make the shiny less dark. But either way the first 2 are fine with me.

At first, I was torn between KoA's and Dragon's. I was going to vote KoA, as it Is his artwork to begin with, but I had to go with the epic hand of win in the end. I agree with most everyone on the reasoning why.

Meh...everyone seem to be more focused on how scary or intimidating it's pose is or if it's have big-ass enough hands. Personally Dragon's front sprite focused way to much on it's hands and it's back sprite is meh-ish in my eyes. Atyroki's body looks soo damn ball like, needs more waist.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I voted Atyroki but I like Doug's too. Dragon's looks sistorted to me and the last one is awkward with its head. Doug should at least make the shiny less dark. But either way the first 2 are fine with me.
You are mistaken. I have no sprite in this competition. You need only to look at my avatar to see the tombstone to my CAP spriting career -- which was totally fail.

Sad... but true.

Voted KOA, because while Dragonrulez was sweet I felt like it would look really out of place while flipping through my boxes. Agreeing with the "KOA looks more d/p" this is very true. Flygon's looks more like a gold/silver sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)