Pencil Drawings (probably image heavy)

Hi Smogon, hope we get along.
I'll post some pencil drawings here, not necessarily pokémon related; the idea is, if someone wants to post their own pencil art here, they can. I haven't seen a thread here like this, maybe this could be a change of pace of sorts. :heart:

I'll post a few of my best.

(She's from Fire Emblem)

A portrait I made.

I'm done, hope you like! :toast:

With fire emblem art you'll surely fit in just fine.

:) Mia looks good!

The portrait is very nice. My only complaint is what you did to her teeth.
Her hair is very well done.

Wow, awesome portrait (also agreeing with *Hen* on the teeth though). I look forward to seeing more of your "Pencil Art".

I screwed up with the teeth, actually. Couldn't mess with the paper anymore. ;P
(And, it's supposed to be brackets)

I made a Charizard, inspired by an old thread by CupOfLifeNoodles, and a RMT thread with some cool images by Colossus IIRC.
Sorry for it's size...

Yeah, the first thing I though of when I saw the teeth was "braces" (in a good way...).

EEanyway, love the portrait! The eyes and hair, and especially the earings are astounding! Hope to see more.

How long does it take to draw something like that portrait? The level of detail is astounding. The Charizard looks like a typical dragon, which I like since I always argue that Chaziard and Gyarados are in fact dragons.

The portrait takes quite some time. That one took about two weeks, but I used to take it in the afternoon, and not every day. I'd say approximately 24-30 hours.

Thanks for your comments!

I also wonder if anyone else would want to post their own pencil art here, you know, to make it sorta public?

The first two drawings are awesome. Charizard looks human in the torso region. The flame on its tail would be better if you outlined it more.

Nice job with the Charizard! I love it when people give pokemon their own original touch in that way.

Share our own pencil work eh? Well if you're sure...

I drew this in '05. From the Tales of Symphonia game for the GC:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)