Entertainment Perhaps General or Other Features or Entertainment, IDK right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey's!
TITLE: The Monkey Chain, The Monkey's Fist, THE MONKEY!

Summary: Basically I'll be giving a review of all the monkey based pokemon. Competitiveness, overall design, side game data, and games where you can find it.

Ex.

Mankey,

design is ok
excellent ubers mon
low tier threat in the PMD games
You cannot find it in Pokemon ShinyGold.

Obviously not that bad.

I'll be covering 10 Monkey's:

Mankey
Primeape
Aipom
Ambipom
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour

:3

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Patience. Someone will always respond to you when they're ready to. You should give it at least a couple of days.

• Wait patiently for your idea to be examined. Our team will evaluate your idea with their expertise in the subjects concerned, but we may have to discuss potential issues among ourselves or request clarification from you (so check back regularly!). Additionally, your idea may be promising but require some tweaks and suggestions in order to be approved, so be prepared to accept those. We will be as prompt as possible and let you know what we think!

Personally, I wasn't a big fan of the previous articles in this vein, but I'm not sure how well they did with our audience. If they liked it, I guess I see no problem. You'll have to wait to see what 'pluff and/or Birkal think.

Just FYI, there is no apostrophe in a plural form (monkeys).

Toast++ said:
Just FYI, there is no apostrophe in a plural form (monkeys).
Oh, ok sorry to be pushy...

Anyway to elaborate further on this article it's basically a review on these pokemon. The competitiveness, I can't discuss how good they are in every tier, so just offensive options and interesting moves these pokemon get, such as primeape from pokemonXD.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is incredibly vague, and I'm inclined not to allow it just because of how many non-competitive articles we're having this time around. Care to expand on your idea a little bit more? Right now, it sounds like you're just describing the 10 monkey Pokemon, and anyone could give you them in a list. Nothing stands out here, in my opinion.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Been a week with no reply. I'm gonna go ahead and lock this. He can let me know if he wants it opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)