Pet Mods General thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
great so once brokemons is finished we can start discussing about it i don't know what will happen to pop culture mons but that's pretty cool

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
great so once brokemons is finished we can start discussing about it i don't know what will happen to pop culture mons but that's pretty cool
Oiawesome said he was taking a break from this (he said it before he was banned).

I think Brokemons should get its own thread. Too much of a general thread is being used for a single metagame, and I'd say it has enough popularity for it.
I concur. This thread has more or less become the Brokemons thread, with some occasional interruptions from other Pet Mods. There are 36 posts in this thread that aren't Brokemons related out of 92. There should be some form of separation of these two.
Maybe [Brokemons] will finally get its own thread?
Three posts recommend Brokemons to get its own thread. I really want that. YOU LISTENING Arcticblast? YOU LISTENING Joim? YOU LISTENING OTHER OM MODS? THE PEOPLE WANT A BROKEMONS THREAD!

I told Joim to decide/deal with this thread :P
To elaborate: OI made a request to Arctic and Joim to close this thread because of the takeovers whenever a new metagame came into town. However, the purpose of this thread in the first place was to keep the Other Metagames forum from getting cluttered with the pet mods. So we're not sure what to do with it.

I don't get gigalith's entry.

"Warped Mine (Event-only ability for 2/23/64)"

What's up with that?
I would assume that on February 23, 2064 Gigalith will get Warped Mine. That raises the question of what that ability does, because it is not mentioned in the ability listings.

canno

formerly The Reptile
I would like to clarify that Warped Mine is just a type for Warped Mind. I was going to give it that at first, but then it was removed, but I put Warped Mine, and me and Jaguar thought it was funny because he's a rock and warped mine and hue hue. So we left it in as a joke or something. Sorry for the confusion :x

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm at a dichotomy with this thread - I want to keep it as it is but I also want good pet mods to have their own thread.
I'll decide something soon.

Sorry for the double post, but...

IT'S OFFICIAL.

WE HAVE COMPLETED MAKING EVERY POKEMON BROKEN.

BROKEMONS IS ALMOST DONE.

Pastebin hub
All we have to do now is review the changes, fix anything over- or under-broken, and get it implemented!

IMO while getting a huge stat boost chatot needs a not shit ability I don't know if this would be to broke but maybe aerialate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)