Picking up women

Which do you look first in a woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume a good majority of people on Smogon are males, and the second most important thing to us after the desire to obtain power is to smooth talk the ladies. Discuss and share some tips, ideas, opinion related to seducing a woman. Some points to discuss would be:

What's the best method and place to pick up women?
How do you normally begin an interaction with an unknown female you have romantic interest with?
What do you think attracts a girl?
How do you go about seducing chicks?
Does Nice Guys always lose and Assholes win?
What do you think is the ideal mindset and must do's to capture a woman's heart?
One night stands vs Relationships?
Are you a virgin?

Here, the less skilled ones can seek advice from the more skilled ones and feel free to discuss any topic related to dating or share any advice. I'm curious to see your thoughts and ideas as I have been doing Cold Approach pickup for quite some time under RSD.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
1. Anywhere. swoop down on them and bare your chest. If you have a life size eagle tattoo that helps.
2. The tattoo should serve as a good conversation starter. Also try telling her that she looks real fly
3. Eagle Tattoos
4. If I think things are going my way I then show her my bicep tattoo. It's this perspective art thing that changes if you flex your big guns. That should get her nice and wet.
5. yea. Nice guys don't have bicep tats
6. FUCKING ALPHA AND A CONFIDENCE IN YOUR 6+ inches.
7. If she survives Thor's hammer then she's probably a keeper, otherwise move on man
8. Why is this question in the very end.

tl'dr: get life size eagle tattoo on chest.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
I have laid 25 beauties from 18 nationalities, but don't believe me. Keep watching those "how to develop a sense of humor" videos on youtube.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
from what I hear smogon user: Grey Knight is well versed in this art. Try asking him about his car. Will change ur life, promise.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't see the need to insult people who care to learn new things lol we should promote their learning, not shit on them for being ignorant.

Anyway I agree with DestinyUnknown and the genie from Aladdin. Bee-e-e-e yourself.

Tazonite is a very huge ladies-killer.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm always bringing girls home with me.

Typically, I look for personality for a woman. It doesn't matter to me if they have Trump's wife's accent or if they have that South Korean hairstyle where it's really short and dyed or even if they're really Christian. All I want is for girls to be nice.

How do I get girls, though?

Well, I usually go up to them and say something real smooth. A pickup line that I stole from reddit, for example, or, I may go impromptu and say something like "You and I should get together and have a flat-out great time. So flat-out that it'll be just like my sister's chest."

From there, the girl will be charmed by my manly courting skills and...

Okay, I can't do this.
I don't think anybody on Smogon gets girls. I know I don't.
Most of us are on Smogon because we have no girls to associate with and are so lonely and have nobody else to talk to.

Oh, that's just me?
Well, either way, I don't get girls.
But if I did, I would hope that they have a real nice personality.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tazonite is a very huge ladies-killer.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm always bringing girls home with me.

Typically, I look for personality for a woman. It doesn't matter to me if they have Trump's wife's accent or if they have that South Korean hairstyle where it's really short and dyed or even if they're really Christian. All I want is for girls to be nice.

How do I get girls, though?

Well, I usually go up to them and say something real smooth. A pickup line that I stole from reddit, for example, or, I may go impromptu and say something like "You and I should get together and have a flat-out great time. So flat-out that it'll be just like my sister's chest."

From there, the girl will be charmed by my manly courting skills and...

Okay, I can't do this.
I don't think anybody on Smogon gets girls. I know I don't.
Most of us are on Smogon because we have no girls to associate with and are so lonely and have nobody else to talk to.

Oh, that's just me?
Well, either way, I don't get girls.
But if I did, I would hope that they have a real nice personality.
I liked you better when you referred to yourself in 3rd person.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Can you guys not sperg about at the prospect of discussing how to be attractive? Charisma, confidence, physical attractiveness and all the other things that make someone attractive are skills that can be discussed, and improved. Is it not possible to have a discussion about this without degenerating into joke posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)