Please play D/P on January 12th.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yes, but then if we only had 24 hours it wouldn't be some hidden secret like using itemfinder in the middle of the ocean. It would be easier than that.

After carefully reviewing what Junichi Masuda posted, this is the conclusion I have reached,
'to gather up stuffs firmly'
'Challenge'
You'll find something different!!!!!
Those things really seem to stand out...
Maybe the thing we'll find new is that the locked hotel door will be open.
Then we 'Challenge' whatever is in there (most likely Darkrai).
Then we catch it 'to gather up stuffs firmly'

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Yes, but then if we only had 24 hours it wouldn't be some hidden secret like using itemfinder in the middle of the ocean. It would be easier than that.
Something funny I discovered with itemfinder is that there is a big pearl ON THE MIDDLE OF A ROCK WALL in route 224, meaning it's unreachable without the walk through walls code

Gamefreak likes to make cameo appearances in Pokemon.. Maybe Masuda appears somewhere? Is the director in the game already? Maybe he says something different, and gives you an item/Pokemon.

Otherwise, a wifi event does seem plausible.

When i read this it hit me like a brick. In the Valor Lakefront region there is a guy in on of the houses that says he is the directer or developer of the game. The same guy that says to come back when you have completed you Dex for a gift. Is it possible that he is Masuda?

Wow! That has to be it! Set your clocks guys and talk to him!!!
No point in everyone doing it, since it may not even work. I suggest someone try it out calmly, and post back here in 5 minutes and tell us if this is exactly what were looking for. Until then, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeh, I was kind of hoping someone else would do it since I'm cloning right now...

EDIT: Has anyone with a completed Dex tried this?

I think if it was anything more than a wondercard wifi pokemon download, hackers would have discovered it via pokesav and other various techniques already.
People have been crackin the game code since the day it came out, it would be almost impossible to get anything HUGE past the well informed players.

Yeh, I was kind of hoping someone else would do it since I'm cloning right now...

EDIT: Has anyone with a completed Dex tried this?
ive done this, all it is is a poster thing that he gives you. nothing good.
maybe on the twelfth though, it changes.

Heh, we're all gathering up our efforts firmly in an attempt to solve the "challenge" that Masuda has issued us, which was just to get us all to play Pokemon.

Cynicism ftw!

I will die of laughter if this was really nothing.

I wonder why there hasn't been any announcments about this. Anyone bothered to check pokemon.com? Or look for more articles about this. I hope its wifi mystery gift.

Serebii didn't annouce the sugimori psyducks so why would they announce that?

Only thing on Pokemon.com that i have seen recently has been the floating shadow of Darkrai. I was told that has been going on though since before the new year.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Isn't there a locked door in the Mansion? The door with the maid in front that says something like "You can't go in there right now".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)