Please play D/P on January 12th.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You didn't post the whole question though: "I would like to know the five favourite warriors and the five favourite best looking monsters among the new ones for Game Freaks?"

And I told you people not to get all excited about nothing. <_<
As he mentioned two pokémon, I believe he answered the question correctly and that I quoted the answer entirely.

But it's strange that it's favorite pokémon overall is Mawile and the favorite Hoenn Pokémon is Aggron...

There was mention of the shiny Gyara at the beginning of the game IIRC.

Exactly where can you get this new special item everyone is talking about? I am so lost in this thread.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
yay! it's time for my crazy idea O_O

Red Gyarados appears in one of the lakes =O

meh, it would be cool
Lol, that'd be amazing.

And Serebii says on the site's news page that it's probably just the diamond dust on Snowpoint... But, strangely enough, I got it today already, and it's January 11th in my game. I know it's random, but getting it one day before the supposedly confirmed event is pretty "what the hell".

There was mention of the shiny Gyara at the beginning of the game IIRC.

Exactly where can you get this new special item everyone is talking about? I am so lost in this thread.
xp
It's not an item, it's a weather efect tht randomnly happens in Snowpoint City.

Reposting since it was forgotten in last page, but I got this Diamond Dust 2 months ago too.

Maybe... it's based on the version you own? For example, if you have American version of D/P, it will happen 12th of american time. If you own european one, it will happen 12th january of european time? Also, this might be WiFi event, and it might be started at later time (Around 12 o' clock, maybe?)

SO, does anyone know the secret yet? I'm dying to know!!

IF any of you get any information, item, etc, POST IT HERE IMMEDIATELY.

If the surprise is a Poketech application, did anyone checking talk to NPCs in the game that gave some out, i.e the girl at Palpark, the man at Sunnyshore, and the president of the Poketech company?

I'm starting to think any searching is pointless though, so let's just wait til Masuda updates tomorrow on his birthday like the sensible people we are.

I don't know the source, but:

"Pokémon Dp "Jan 12th" "Suprise" revealed

Well, as some of you know, yesterday in his blog, Jun'ichi Masuda mentioned for people to play DP on January 12th (his 40th Birthday) to find a special suprise. The community all jumped at this speculating on massive events expecting Darkrai, Shaymin and so forth to be given away. However, this was quite jumping the gun. Early reports are coming in saying that the suprise is the fabled Diamond Dust weather effect in Snowpoint City. It sometimes occurs on its own, but is quite rare. Like the snow that usually adorns the area, its essentially clear with small crystals coming down. It is purely a cosmetic change as theres nobody to battle outside in Snowpoint City. These reports are still unconfirmed but this is the only thing being reported from Japan regarding today's changes so far, and its unknown if it will translate across to US and European game cartridges. I'll update you as we learn more"

Sigh.

I don't know the source, but:

"Pokémon Dp "Jan 12th" "Suprise" revealed

Well, as some of you know, yesterday in his blog, Jun'ichi Masuda mentioned for people to play DP on January 12th (his 40th Birthday) to find a special suprise. The community all jumped at this speculating on massive events expecting Darkrai, Shaymin and so forth to be given away. However, this was quite jumping the gun. Early reports are coming in saying that the suprise is the fabled Diamond Dust weather effect in Snowpoint City. It sometimes occurs on its own, but is quite rare. Like the snow that usually adorns the area, its essentially clear with small crystals coming down. It is purely a cosmetic change as theres nobody to battle outside in Snowpoint City. These reports are still unconfirmed but this is the only thing being reported from Japan regarding today's changes so far, and its unknown if it will translate across to US and European game cartridges. I'll update you as we learn more"

Sigh.
That's SPP. Wrong info IMO for reasons I posted this page.

^That's from Serebii, but if there really is a surprise, I doubt the diamond dust would be it.

Got beaten to it. x3

So my DS time is set to 1/12 by accident.

I go playing, by first flying to Snowpoint City. Right now, I'm staring at some weird kind of snow that I never seen before. But I can't guarantee that seeing how I never been to Snowpoint City in a long time.

I guess no Darkrai for us :(

There is a Psyduck in the Pokémon Center in Snowpoint... was that always there? I don't remember if it was there or not when I first beat the game.

theres nothing to be pissed about.
Its still something better than nothing.

And if you were hoping for something good, then you set yourself up for disappointment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)