Please play D/P on January 12th.

So my DS time is set to 1/12 by accident.

I go playing, by first flying to Snowpoint City. Right now, I'm staring at some weird kind of snow that I never seen before. But I can't guarantee that seeing how I never been to Snowpoint City in a long time.

I guess no Darkrai for us :(
that sums it up. we will get darkrai someday.

So when I set my DS time to January 12, I get Diamond Dust. Now I reset it to January 11 and I get the normal snow.

So I guess it will only be Diamond Dust or it's still too early to distribute any Pokemon seeing how it's still 6 AM.

lame and since this isn't anything big like pokemon releases i say we can drop this subject now D:

So wait, it's just a stupid weather pattern? Well, i'm not giving up. I'm playing my DS tommorow (which is actually the 12th) and seeing if they release anything on Wifi.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is fucking gay, screw whoever thought this was a good idea.
EDIT: i'm really hoping there is something else i mean he said play on the 12th but he didn't give us any hint that the surprise was in the snow city so how could he of expected us to find it? maybe there is still something else.

So... the Diamond Dust thingy activated today???? Or it will activate tomorrow, supposing my date and time is correctly set

O_o 'cuz honestly, i can't seem to find anything different in the snow

I have gotten diamond dust before, so find it hard to believe that is the big thing, but if people who are confirming this are getting the same results then its hard to argue.

that sucks, with the phrases that he put in this format -' insert phrase here ' - made everyone think it was a mistery gift or something like that.

i hate gamefreak now :(

Still waiting till tomorrow.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
calm down you guys lol, neither of you really hate gamefreak stop being overdramatic

Out of all the cool events he could've done he had to pick Diamond Dust... there might actually be more to this like sandman suggested earlier, but I doubt it...

>__________>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)