Please play D/P on January 12th.

Preferably in the third D/P game, a Recover / Earthquake / Roar of Time / Sacred Fire Mawile will be his birthday surprise.

Now granted I love snow, but... Recover on Mawile!
That would be beyond great, Mawile doesn't get enough love these days...

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I for one actually appreciate this little treat. I've never seen Diamond Dust before and I find it quite cool that it'd be activated into everyone's game like this. :)

Also, going with someone else asked. I also noticed a Psyduck in the Pokecenter that I don't recall ever seeing there before. Can someone confirm if it was always there or not?

I for one actually appreciate this little treat. I've never seen Diamond Dust before and I find it quite cool that it'd be activated into everyone's game like this. :)

Also, going with someone else asked. I also noticed a Psyduck in the Pokecenter that I don't recall ever seeing there before. Can someone confirm if it was always there or not?
2 of my friends still have normal snow in snowpoint... WTH?

I know some others, including myself who were suspicious about the Psyduck, I don't remember it being there, but then again I never really paid attention to that city.

I ran through the game talking to everyone and exploring everything up until the snow path which was just taking so long after that, so then I started rushing.

The Psyduck may have been there before... though it doesn't seem to do anything anyway.

the diamond dust is actually rather pretty.

but, that psyduck, yeah, I can't remember if it was there or not, kinda creepy.

Well this was kind disappointing.

I saw something else in that blog which looked interesting though.
So we considered the following contents.
>some Pokemon's Pokedex descriptions are written in foreign language,
>automatic mail translation,
>the location of the opponent you traded is pointed on the globe,
>country/city name is indicated when you set the cursor on the point,
>rare colored Pokemon's Egg can be found little easier,
>Pokemon traded with different country have better growth
than the one normally traded,
Ideas like above are incorporated in the game.
His comments on the GTS. I think that point I bolded could use some more research. We know about the others, although I think this is the first time an official source has mentioned the last point.

well, it just turned midnight where i live, so i wish Masuda a happy birthday.
otanjyoubi omedetou gozaimasu.
and thanks for pokemon.

I saw something else in that blog which looked interesting though.His comments on the GTS. I think that point I bolded could use some more research. We know about the others, although I think this is the first time an official source has mentioned the last point.
He doesn't explicitly say that was a feature. Note the "ideas like above". For all we know that particular idea was a precursor to shiny chaining with the Pokeradar.

Though I agree that a little bit of research is in order. But where to start? Do we breed GTS Pokemon together and hope for a shiny? Normally the chances of a shiny are 1/8192; how large of a sample are we going to need to check to see if that still holds?

okay, so i just found a teddiursa in the grass in snowpoint. i checked and the swarm today is dunsparce on 208, so im wondering is this part of the event?
i used pokeradar and went to the grass, and i found a teddiursa, level 36, that looks normal except its not supposed to where i found it. has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: nevermind, just found out its at lake acuity with emerald inserted into slot two, and guess what i have inserted in slot two. my bad.

Letdown in the sky, with diamonds.

But anyways, I was expecting something a little... more, maybe? But, whatever. I'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)