Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

OK, so... what's up with Black City now? Other than the Black Skyscraper, I mean. I saw in the beginning of someone's video where they started to go through Black Skyscraper that Black City retains the market building and what appears to be the trainers from Black version. Are they battleable? What's in the market? I want details! Black City is my favorite city in the Pokémon world.
No one's really looked at the market. I distinctly recall someone on serebii mentioning that their market suddenly had 2 items for sale, but could only buy one of each.

Did they remove the "people leave after a while" thing or is that still the case.

Also I've been trying to look around for PWT TM prices, does anyone have those on hand?

Did they remove the "people leave after a while" thing or is that still the case.

Also I've been trying to look around for PWT TM prices, does anyone have those on hand?
That's not even a thing I don't think. So far as I know Black City & White Forest no longer have the people mechanic at all. White forest doesn't even have grass.
All the trainers, in both areas, are in the Skyscraper/Hollow and I think both have a market

I don't know why serebii calls it a dojo
It's referred to as 道場 in the game.
Does anybody know the location of the reflecting mirror? I have taken Landorus-T to the abundant shrine but nothing happened.
From looking at the text, try talking to everyone there.

Black City:
From talking with people, it seems the higher you go in Black Skyscraper, the more items are for sale. I never stopped when doing it so now all that most people seem to do is congratulate me and tell me finally 'those' items are available. >.>
It also fills up more as you do Black Skyscraper, I started with something like 2 people and now have 10. None of them do anything but talk though.

Market does sell items, four stores which each say they sell a different item each day. (This being after completing Black Skyscraper.)
Today I could buy an Upgrade for 40k, a Protector for 10k, a Metal Coat for 20k, and a Dubious Disc for 60k. I assume other evo items are here too.

Nice to see Black City still price gouges for no reason
I hope White Forest's equivalent is cheaper or something

I recall Stellar wanting to make an "Ingame tier list" for BW2 :) I'm wondering when it'll be up cos the discussions were always interesting yet informative to read.

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
If anyone cares, here's pictures outside all of the hollows. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9582930/hollows.zip
Based off the internal number the game uses, the actual locations (in order) are:
Sangi Ranch
Route 5
Lostlorn Forest
Route 6
Route 6
Route 7
Route 13
Route 13
Route 9
Giant Chasm
Route 22
Route 23
Abundant Shrine
Pinwheel Interior
Pinwheel Exterior
Route 3 (Daycare)
Route 3 (Pond)
Route 2
Route 18

Protect/Safeguard/Double Team/Incinerate: 6BP
Brick Break/Frost Breath/U-Turn: 12BP
Hidden Power/Smack Down/Round/Swords Dance/Swagger/Pluck: 18BP
Sludge Wave/Ally Switch/Quash/Explosion/Psych Up: 24BP

Oh, great. You still have to pay BP to get Sludge Wave.

So, did anyone find out what triggers that extra sparkle effect when you send a Pokémon out? The one that's different from Shiny or N's Pokémon? My theory was it's to denote Pokémon with flawless IVs across the board.

Found it!

We're still unlocking the secrets of B2W2 and, as some of you may know, N's Pokemon have special sparkle animations.

[youtube]YMyo_Il8PlY[/youtube]

Here's an example of another sparkle animation. We still don't know what they are for or how to get them asides from hacking.

-- N's animation on a shiny Pokemon (they do stack!)

EDIT: TM13IceBeam: Yeah, that one exactly.

Oh, great. You still have to pay BP to get Sludge Wave.

So, did anyone find out what triggers that extra sparkle effect when you send a Pokémon out? The one that's different from Shiny or N's Pokémon? My theory was it's to denote Pokémon with flawless IVs across the board.
It's still cheaper than BW1's 48 BP
Plus I think it's easier to get BP out of the WT than the Subway anyway

I guess it could be to indicate the Pokemon is from DR? After all, its Thundurus Therian.
I think they just put the effect on a random Pokemon to show it off.

Anyone know if the battle subway trophies and pokedex certificates show up in your main character's room? The game I'm memlinked with never did those and my old house's mailbox has my old character's name

Something neat about Join Avenue:
The people you come across on the street are people you c-gear with and the people that visit your dream world house. Maybe that also includes 3DS street pass and wi-fi trading. These people can either open up shop or help level the shops you already have. So far, I've dumped all my people into leveling up the gym and cafe, and they gave either nothing or about 50-100 somethings to level. So far my shops leveled up to level 2. Theyve added more items to what can be sold, and decreased the price by 1%. So the 6k for 4 EVs is now 5.94k for 4EVs, or the 15k for a single level is now 14850. So this might have the potential to be better than vitamins and stuff.

I guess it could be to indicate the Pokemon is from DR? After all, its Thundurus Therian.

If I'm not wrong, what makes N's pokémon sparkling is a Hidden Hex Value that B/W 2 reads very similar to a Pokéball seal/sticker. Then, I think if you know what to add in the pokémon values, it will sparkle as a N Pokémon.

View this battle 81-97442-00474 (saved and uploaded with an American Black cart) under the Black/White 2 Global Terminal: the Scizor appears with the new animation effect that Kaphotics reported a while ago and the song is that of the World Championship final (Champion Blue/Green). How can that happen?
You can check out the teams' stats using the VS Replayer on Pokécheck. The two Scizors have 31/31/31/4/31/31 and 31/31/27/16/31/29 IVs, so it's not an animation for perfect IVs.

Just figured out the way to get Hidden Ability Cranidos, Shieldon, Spiritom, Snorlax and Togepi in B2W2. A pile of others too, but those are the only ones unavailable elsewhere.

Just figured out the way to get Hidden Ability Cranidos, Shieldon, Spiritom, Snorlax and Togepi in B2W2. A pile of others too, but those are the only ones unavailable elsewhere.
Um... Cranidos and Shieldon are in the Icy Cave. Spiritomb's been in the Spooky Manor since its introduction. Togepi was already confirmed for the Dream Radar. So, what's this mystery method anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)