1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

No one's really looked at the market. I distinctly recall someone on serebii mentioning that their market suddenly had 2 items for sale, but could only buy one of each.
  2. MB Espeon

MB Espeon

Did they remove the "people leave after a while" thing or is that still the case.

Also I've been trying to look around for PWT TM prices, does anyone have those on hand?
  3. R_N

R_N

That's not even a thing I don't think. So far as I know Black City & White Forest no longer have the people mechanic at all. White forest doesn't even have grass.
    All the trainers, in both areas, are in the Skyscraper/Hollow and I think both have a market
  4. MB Espeon

MB Espeon

Well now, that's interesting. I never did check up much on the details so thanks for clearing that up.
  5. ace combat

ace combat

Does anybody know the location of the reflecting mirror? I have taken Landorus-T to the abundant shrine but nothing happened.
  6. bluesun

bluesun

It's referred to as 道場 in the game.
    From looking at the text, try talking to everyone there.

Black City:
    From talking with people, it seems the higher you go in Black Skyscraper, the more items are for sale. I never stopped when doing it so now all that most people seem to do is congratulate me and tell me finally 'those' items are available. >.>
    It also fills up more as you do Black Skyscraper, I started with something like 2 people and now have 10. None of them do anything but talk though.

Market does sell items, four stores which each say they sell a different item each day. (This being after completing Black Skyscraper.)
    Today I could buy an Upgrade for 40k, a Protector for 10k, a Metal Coat for 20k, and a Dubious Disc for 60k. I assume other evo items are here too.
    Show Hide
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  7. R_N

R_N

Nice to see Black City still price gouges for no reason
    I hope White Forest's equivalent is cheaper or something
  8. ace combat

ace combat

Unfortunately I have already tried that and I still have not received the reflecting mirror from anybody.
  9. KimTheHuman

KimTheHuman

I recall Stellar wanting to make an "Ingame tier list" for BW2 :) I'm wondering when it'll be up cos the discussions were always interesting yet informative to read.
  10. Slashmolder

Slashmolder 'Ello Governor
    is a Programmer Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

If anyone cares, here's pictures outside all of the hollows. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9582930/hollows.zip
    Based off the internal number the game uses, the actual locations (in order) are:
    Show Hide

Sangi Ranch
    Route 5
    Lostlorn Forest
    Route 6
    Route 6
    Route 7
    Route 13
    Route 13
    Route 9
    Giant Chasm
    Route 22
    Route 23
    Abundant Shrine
    Pinwheel Interior
    Pinwheel Exterior
    Route 3 (Daycare)
    Route 3 (Pond)
    Route 2
    Route 18
  11. Ondore

Ondore

Protect/Safeguard/Double Team/Incinerate: 6BP
    Brick Break/Frost Breath/U-Turn: 12BP
    Hidden Power/Smack Down/Round/Swords Dance/Swagger/Pluck: 18BP
    Sludge Wave/Ally Switch/Quash/Explosion/Psych Up: 24BP
  12. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Oh, great. You still have to pay BP to get Sludge Wave.

So, did anyone find out what triggers that extra sparkle effect when you send a Pokémon out? The one that's different from Shiny or N's Pokémon? My theory was it's to denote Pokémon with flawless IVs across the board.
  13. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pXOocFG_A&feature=related

i always thought that was the heal ball
  14. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

No, there was another one, it involved mainly one large star moving upward. Someone posted a video where they hacked it onto their Thundurus, might have been in this very thread. I'll try to find it.
  15. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

16. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Found it!

EDIT: TM13IceBeam: Yeah, that one exactly.
  17. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

I guess it could be to indicate the Pokemon is from DR? After all, its Thundurus Therian.
  18. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

But didn't someone report seeing it on a Scizor in a battle video? I don't believe anything from the Scyther line was reported as having come from the Dream Radar.
  19. R_N

R_N

It's still cheaper than BW1's 48 BP
    Plus I think it's easier to get BP out of the WT than the Subway anyway

I think they just put the effect on a random Pokemon to show it off.
  20. Lrrr

Lrrr

Anyone know if the battle subway trophies and pokedex certificates show up in your main character's room? The game I'm memlinked with never did those and my old house's mailbox has my old character's name

Something neat about Join Avenue:
    The people you come across on the street are people you c-gear with and the people that visit your dream world house. Maybe that also includes 3DS street pass and wi-fi trading. These people can either open up shop or help level the shops you already have. So far, I've dumped all my people into leveling up the gym and cafe, and they gave either nothing or about 50-100 somethings to level. So far my shops leveled up to level 2. Theyve added more items to what can be sold, and decreased the price by 1%. So the 6k for 4 EVs is now 5.94k for 4EVs, or the 15k for a single level is now 14850. So this might have the potential to be better than vitamins and stuff.
  21. Edu

Edu

If I'm not wrong, what makes N's pokémon sparkling is a Hidden Hex Value that B/W 2 reads very similar to a Pokéball seal/sticker. Then, I think if you know what to add in the pokémon values, it will sparkle as a N Pokémon.
  22. Ketsuban

Ketsuban

You can check out the teams' stats using the VS Replayer on Pokécheck. The two Scizors have 31/31/31/4/31/31 and 31/31/27/16/31/29 IVs, so it's not an animation for perfect IVs.
  23. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Damn. That would have been so cool.
  24. bluesun

bluesun

Just figured out the way to get Hidden Ability Cranidos, Shieldon, Spiritom, Snorlax and Togepi in B2W2. A pile of others too, but those are the only ones unavailable elsewhere.
    Cranidos (open)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  25. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Um... Cranidos and Shieldon are in the Icy Cave. Spiritomb's been in the Spooky Manor since its introduction. Togepi was already confirmed for the Dream Radar. So, what's this mystery method anyway?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)