Pokémon Laboratory Sprite Packets Project

Blaaah... My must I be tempted by spriting contests.... THEY ARE MY KRYPTONITE! Dx

Feh. Well. I went and did these two you can pic whichever you like more. (I did an older gen Pokemon because I assume I can't use the Pokemon I already sprited.) Both are 100% scratch. I'll work on the repose and devamp later.

Also, I used Geodude's colors.

Are they statues or asleep? Statuesque pokemon can be statues too.
Can I reserve the other fossil pokemon for this? I can't repose or devamp well (yet), so I just want to reserve making them statues.

Unreserving Geodude line and Unown, but I got Geodude/the first three done. If anyone does the rest of the Unown, use my color scheme please.

Hopefully the eyes aren't a problem? The original sprites for Unown have a shine in their eyes and I got rid of that.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm doing a statue for the Substitute sprite (up until HGSS they were all the rage in-game) if that's okay.

Here's my Red/Blue Flygon sprite. (I tried my best to downgrade to the Blue/Red style but I dunno if I did so well... I think it look still Gold/Silverish outline with 4-bit colors.)

Awesome Flygons, Ran. You distinguish well between the GS and RB styles; the backsprites are especially convincing.

4th gen contribution done. Will get to posting random sprites in the future.

Awesome Flygons, Ran. You distinguish well between the GS and RB styles; the backsprites are especially convincing.

Thanks. :3

I like you Empoleon too.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Note that there is no way to reserve sprites - it's on a first come, first served basis.

It's fine if you guys want to obey some honour-related reservation system, but that won't be included in the OP.

Also Cartoons, I love you.

Ewww! I hate JPEGs!
Well, anyway, I don't think this is transparent, and I don't know what you mean by transparent.

***will not post my picture! But I already reposed Mew!

<is isn't working.

That empoleon is hilarious. :D
I really like the devamps, Cartoons!

Ran your flygon is really great too!

I really wish I had the time to contribute.. it will happen, eventually..

since I epically failed with my attempt to make a walimer in pokemon amethyst, I decided to do something easier. When I tried to decide what pokemon would make the best statue, I thought, "hey, regigigas would make a good statue. Hell, in the games, he is a statue," and voila!

Bobertbojo2, I would suggest changing the colors a bit. I don't know how, but the grays need to be purer? It still has a yellow tint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)