Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying so hard to stay out of this by watching from afar, but I can't believe something has gone over all of your heads:
In Diamond and Pearl there was a plethora of Pokémon that were new but not in the Regional Dex. It was in the national Dex. Gallade, Froslass, two Eeveelutions, Magnezone, etc. They were all new but not in the Dex until you got the National Dex. Perhaps there are some for this game?

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
To people complaining about there possibly being no trio, remember that we got two trios (Musketeers and Genies) last Gen and Mega 'Mons basically count as mini legends.

I just hope there's a Z legendary!

With the possibility of a pixie, a Z-legendary and the Megas that haven't been found yet, we're scratching the 100, so.. I highly doubt anything anything spectacular down the road before a new generation.

With the possibility of a pixie, a Z-legendary and the Megas that haven't been found yet, we're scratching the 100, so.. I highly doubt anything anything spectacular down the road before a new generation.
I'm holding out for Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno Mega-Evolutions.

based on a previous leaker who already reached the post game a day ago
the cave contains legendary is called zygarde, a ground/dragon type
the other side of the zone has mewtwo

post-game goodies
Battle Maison looks like it's more or less Battle Tower, with Single, Double, Triple, Rotation and Multi Battles. Survive as long as you can, win BP for fabulous prizes (mostly hold items).

For 200 BP you can get an Ability Capsule, which allows a Pokemon with two Abilities to switch between those two Abilities when it's used. Didn't notice anything else new at a cursory glance through.
aw, no hidden ability swapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)