Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting 2 kalos starters, 1 kanto starter and the event torchic are really good ideas. That makes filling the dex a lot easier. I hope you can get the final kalos starter, just like in yellow.

Just for those curious, here's the leaker's team when they defeated the E4, Champion, and Hobo Joe... I mean AZ.

Hall of Fame:
Delphox (Lv. 64)
Pangoro (Lv. 73)
Hawlucha (Lv. 69)
Aegislash (Lv. 66)
Goodra (Lv. ??) (took a screenshot, but level wasn't onscreen at the time)
Lapras (Lv. 45) (Waterfall slave)

Last edited:
I've been hearing a lot of rumors that there are only a total of 70 new Pokemon in X and Y. What are you guys thoughts on this?
Highly probable, unfortunately. The flow of new Pokemon has more or less ceased, and we're around 67ish already. Throw in some legends and we'll be just over 70. It's likely that Mevos counted as some of the "new" Pokemon introduced, hence the smaller number of Kalos Pokemon.

Calling this now: 140 new Pokemon in Gen 6. Half now, half in the 3rd game/sequels/whatever they'll do in two years.

That way there will be new stuff to discover later!

Sounds about right. Bigger sells for the "special edition" sequel(s).
No it doesn't sound about right.

They'd have to force out a huge update for XY for Pokemon you wouldn't be able to catch. Or if you could suddenly catch them, the eventual sequel/third game would lose its biggest selling point.

Calling this now: 140 new Pokemon in Gen 6. Half now, half in the 3rd game/sequels/whatever they'll do in two years.

That sounds just like something they would do. however with new pokemon comming out in a later game (2 years away aprox.) why wouldnt they just make the next generation?

I can see them introducing a bunch of dlc add ones with new pokemon, fire emblem awakening did that, making you really wanna buy all of them to "catch them all"

technically this counts as a DLC, which nintendo specifically stated will not be happening.

No it doesn't sound about right.

They'd have to force out a huge update for XY for Pokemon you wouldn't be able to catch. Or if you could suddenly catch them, the eventual sequel/third game would lose its biggest selling point.
Not if they code them into x and y but make them unseeable/unobtainable

Professor Sycamore gives you a train pass to visit a previously inaccessible city on the map. I guess this is the walled-off postgame area. I'm still checking it all out.

First thing: Friend Safari. It seems to take all the friend codes you have registered and somehow generate a couple of Pokemon of a like type out of it. You pick which 'friend safari' you want to go on and it dumps you in a patch of grass where you can encounter those generated Pokemon. I went into my girlfriend's and there were Ledybas and Illumises. Apparently if your friend is playing Pokemon at the time you enter the safari, there'll be more available.
Friend Safari sounds interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)