Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
1381353951821.jpg
Venusaur has a new move called Petal Blizzard. Here's what the leaker had to say about it

90 BP, 100 Acc, Physical
"The user stirs up a violent petal blizzard and attacks everything around it"
Seems like a physical Grass Surf

Shadow tag is great but not that OP, considering you can switch once you've seen Gengar, he still got to switch into you and use his stone to trapp you.

Btw no news about the team preview ? I hope it's removed dear god
I believe Team Preview was confirmed to stay a while ago.

I have no reason to doubt you but you know........I don't know if that Hippo guy used sandstorm manually. Like uh yeah. I think.

But anyway if the auto weather limit is true then GODDAMN.
I know this guy from the german community in which I'm also participating in - i can gurantee he's not lying...

A quick question: does the ability Shadow Tag comes to gengar only on the mega-form?

If yes, unfortunately, since gengarite can/will probably be banned to uber, it doesn't change OU metagame. BUT if not, if there's now a normal gengar with shadow tag (without being mega) then omg, this is nuts. Can't wait. Gengar come to daddy

lol Mega Gengar keeps high special attack and speed and gets Shadow Tag lol what an OG.

by the way

I have no reason to doubt you but you know........I don't know if that Hippo guy used sandstorm manually. Like uh yeah. I think.

But anyway if the auto weather limit is true then GODDAMN.
Yeah, no. His sandstream means that using sand storm does nothing at all. Sand Storm won't, if I recall, suddenly make sand storm from sandstream last 5 turns. It just fails, since sand storm is up already. So, yeah, the rumor is practically confirmed.

A wild Mr. Mime tried to Trick Lucario before Mega and it didn't work. I'll try to find Knock Off and knock it off in a double battle :)
Makes sense as the Special item seems tied to DNA once equipped. I hope, lol.

I love that crazy hobo-fat man with the Scarf!

A wild Mr. Mime tried to Trick Lucario and it didn't work. I'll try to find Knock Off and knock it off in a double battle :)
View attachment 2049
Venusaur has a new move called Petal Blizzard. Here's what the leaker had to say about it

90 BP, 100 Acc, Physical
It's an Surf-equivalent - hits everyone in a double battle.

I still don't know the specifics of the weather changes.
Was weather lightly hit with the nerf bat?
Or was it Rihanna'd?

View attachment 2049

90 BP, 100 Acc, Physical
Hm... I need to look at Mega Venu's stats again because normal Venu doesn't have much Physical attacking power compared to special. But this is still an awesome move. Hoping Trevenant gets it and for wide distribution in general.

just found out malamar can learn superpower at level 48
with contrary i am excited to use it
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1381509877_f0bf6d65a743fa47469d127f1b1e66b3
And now I want a Malamar. And I am begging for Aegislash to be able to learn fly so I can fit everyone I want into my in-game team

Yeah, no. His sandstream means that using sand storm does nothing at all. Sand Storm won't, if I recall, suddenly make sand storm from sandstream last 5 turns. It just fails, since sand storm is up already. So, yeah, the rumor is practically confirmed.
woa. woa there. What I'm saying is that the video started and sand was already there in the middle of the battle and I can't read whatever language that was so yeah. Not really doubting it mkay just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)