Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grass-type Soak on a pokemon that has no way to take advantage of it. TrollFreak logic strikes again.
Hidden Power.

Also, has anyone posted about what Mystical Fire does?

Also there a few new mons that I hope haven't been posted yet:

Last edited:
I've figured it out now.

I should ditch my starter. I just have to make sure to pick up Froakie so I [hopefully] don't have to witness Delphox's presence ever in-game.

I've figured it out now.

I should ditch my starter. I just have to make sure to pick up Froakie so I [hopefully] don't have to witness Delphox's presence ever in-game.
This plan seems to only ensure that you will consistently run into Fennekin and its evos, since you're picking Froakie and all...

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
58. Klefki
59. Noivern
60. Xerneas
61. Yveltal

62. Phantump
63. Orotto
64. Pumpkaboo
65. Gourgeist
66.Xerneas
67.Yvetal

and for sure there will be a all stats base 100 cute legendary like every gen....and a legendary trio... so 71 till now
Not quite.

They did say that Phantump was rare, so it might be a Caterpie/Weedle situation.

Edit:
So are you thinking that these are the semi-version exclusive ones, where in one version one is encountered substantially less frequently than the other, and the ratio is flipped in the other game?
Yeah, pretty much. Had no trouble finding Pumpkaboos.

Chespin's final evolution will be physically strong, physically defensive, and kinda slow, meaning that it may not be very useful in a sun team.
Hmmm, but will it be LESS useful than a Greninja when the Sun is out? I'm not trying to build a sun team in-game, really, but I don't want to hurt any of my six by weakening them if I use Charizard Y.

With that in mind I may have to go with Chespin.

Do we know whether Sliggoo has a third evo or not? If it has one, it could stall the hell out of every special sweeper with Eviolite+Hydration....

Hmmm, but will it be LESS useful than a Greninja when the Sun is out? I'm not trying to build a sun team in-game, really, but I don't want to hurt any of my six by weakening them if I use Charizard Y.

With that in mind I may have to go with Chespin.
It's basically like this:
Drought-

Helps Delphox (sun powers up Fire-type attacks a lot)
Hurts Greninja (weakens Water-type attacks a lot)
Does nothing to Chesloth (unless it gets a healing move that's powered up by sun; Synthesis for example)

I'm keeping mine but I might ditch my kanto starter
I might have to ditch both. I'm thinking my FWG core will be Pyroar, Barbaracle, and hopefully the pumpkin.

This plan seems to only ensure that you will consistently run into Fennekin and its evos, since you're picking Froakie and all...
Don't worry, I'm aware I'll see Delphox no matter which starter I pick.

I will use Barbaracle and smash its face.

-

I actually want to try an all kalos team and test their potential w/exp share

Then another run with a try-hard team w/o exp share.

I'm still hoping for Scyther/Scizor to be in the game somehow. I see both Pinsir and Heracross are in the coastal pokedex, but no mention of Scyther/Scizor. If those two are in it'd make sense for Scyther/Scizor to be in right? I hope I can use my favorite pokemon in these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)