Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't. I have a Something Awful account. I'm basically repeating anything interesting Kanpachi posts on IRC, and people then take it from there and post it in this thread.

I'm still hoping for Scyther/Scizor to be in the game somehow. I see both Pinsir and Heracross are in the coastal pokedex, but no mention of Scyther/Scizor. If those two are in it'd make sense for Scyther/Scizor to be in right? I hope I can use my favorite pokemon in these games
Scyther wasn't in the BW2 dex, so I don't think he'll be in this one. Unless he's deep deep in the mountain dex

Hidden Power.

Also, has anyone posted about what Mystical Fire does?

Also there a few new mons that I hope haven't been posted yet:

Mystical Fire is 65 Pow, 100 Acc, 100% chance to drop S. Atk 1 stage. I'm going to guess it's meant for doubles and triples where Special is very strong. Better struggle bug, so still mostly worthless.

Grass-type Soak is a lot better than Soak. Grass is a very situational defensive type with a lot of wide-open weaknesses, whereas turning someone Mono-Water leaves them with few weaknesses.

It's basically like this:
Drought-

Helps Delphox (sun powers up Fire-type attacks a lot)
Hurts Greninja (weakens Water-type attacks a lot)
Does nothing to Chesloth (unless it gets a healing move that's powered up by sun; Synthesis for example)
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Which brings me back to my previous question: are there any leaks regarding the level up moves for the starters? What they have access to and when? Same with TM availability.

I'd love to know what they can learn.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Which brings me back to my previous question: are there any leaks regarding the level up moves for the starters? What they have access to and when? Same with TM availability.

I'd love to know what they can learn.
There aren't any leaks about move pools yet.

Grass-type Soak is a lot better than Soak. Grass is a very situational defensive type with a lot of wide-open weaknesses, whereas turning someone Mono-Water leaves them with few weaknesses.
In-game it will be nice, but the best it'll do competitively is encourage a switch, or set up for a move like X-scissor or Gunk Shot (also removing their STAB(s))

I'm not going to forward questions about level-up movelists or TM compatibility or anything like that. It'd be a lot of work on the leakers' part, interrupting their playthrough of the game, and they wouldn't make much progress before the strategy guides are released.

Plus, let's keep SOME of the discovery and excitement. :)

Just wondering, i was told that IV's have changed in gen 6 but i can't find any information about that..
So if anybody could explain? :/

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hydreigon didn't evolve until it was in the mid 60s range, right? A Sliggoo evolution is still on the table, surely.

Bergmite is pretty cute.

Just wondering, i was told that IV's have changed in gen 6 but i can't find any information about that..
So if anybody could explain? :/
I was wondering about this as well. I've noticed that Pokemon don't seem to have characteristics anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)