Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, about the number of Pokemon, if you count the Mega Evolutions with the new pokemons, you have a pretty good number.
Graphically, there's few difference between an evolution and Mega Evolution (Just look at Mawile, for exple).
What do you mean?
Mega Mawile has two mouths and a red skirt along with several other minor details.

What do you mean?
Mega Mawile has two mouths and a red skirt along with several other minor details.
What I mean if that even if they don't occupy another place in the Pokedex, they are, for all intent or purpose, the same thing as an evolved Pokemon.

If we had sen Mega Mawile some times ago, we all would have assumed it's a new Pokemon, and a Mawile Evo.

So, if we have 70 new Pokemon, and 30 mega Evo, it's the same thing as having 100 Pokemon in a precedent generation, and 100 is a totally OK number.

..Not sure, if I made myself clearer... Itwas a reaction to the persons who were worried bout the lack of new Pokemon.

Kanpachi

What battle tower/trainstation/BP gain system has surfaced, if any? It came pretty early in B2, even if you couldn't access it for a bit.
There's something called Battle Chateau that has you battle progressively stronger trainers for titles that unlock later tiers... I haven't really explored it much but it becomes available before the second badge. Just from the name I assumed it was the Battle Tower/Subway equivalent but I'm still not sure.

Did you ever find out Diggersby's type?
Not for certain but smart money would be on Normal/Ground.

Pics of Pumpkaboo:
http://i.imgur.com/3waZALp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K8twyAN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/73ojmtm.jpg

Huh?? Apparently Hawlucha isn't eligible for Sky Battles??

Klefki is the new Zubat. Uggggghhh

So are you thinking that these are the semi-version exclusive ones, where in one version one is encountered substantially less frequently than the other, and the ratio is flipped in the other game?
Yeah, pretty much. Had no trouble finding Pumpkaboos.

Someone asked earlier: Raichu has not been given Fairy-type.

Pics of Bergmite:
http://i.imgur.com/VedV1VR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hepBB7e.jpg

Any other ingame trades, Kanpachi?
Not yet.

New move: Trick-or-Treat: Adds Ghost-type to target.

Hey Kanpachi or one of the other runners, how linear would you say the game is? The Black and White games were pretty linear to the rest of the games in the series which gave you a bit more wiggle room for visiting towns in a different order or using different routes to get to places. Would you say it's closer to Black/White or the earlier games in terms of linearity?
Closer to B/W.

RIDIN ON MAMOSWINE

How many pokémon have you managed to do that with so far? Does it seem limited to just a couple?
Just the two, it's a route traversal thing.

Is there any precedent for Pokemon evolving when they gain a level in weather?
No. Did you have a Pokemon evolve in weather? If so, did you try evolving them out of said weather?
No but the game just gave me an indication that a certain Pokemon will evolve in rain.

Hey Kanpachi, have you come across Team Flare a lot?
Yeah they're about as prevalent as any of the other antagonist Teams in the series. I've met all four of the Scientists.

Doublade's at 55 and no evolution. Need trading partner!

Would you recommend Doublade as a good team member? I want to use one in Y, but I'll skip it in favor of one of the other revealed ghost types if it's not any good.
I will not speak of its competitive viability, but it's been bringing the hurt well enough.

I get a lot of questions about gym loadouts, so here is the 7th gym before I forget:
Sigilyph, Slowking, Meowstic. Psychic Badge.

You seen any wild sigilyphs flying around? They're one of my favorite pokemon, so it'd be cool to get one before December.
Yeah they pop up kinda early. Post second badge.

Starting to touch on the Xerneas/Yveltal origin legend. Don't know what to make of it all just yet but I present this for consideration: http://i.imgur.com/uYSe1Kh.jpg

I'll get to Yveltal shortly.

MassiveSulphide
Hey Kanpachi I got an eviolite from a guy in Shalour city, if you're still looking for one. He's in the house next to the pokecenter.

Just noticed something adorable: your character crouches down to talk to small children.

Kanpachi
Yveltal (naive nature): http://i.imgur.com/redCfwd.jpg

Man! My Sliggoo is level 60, what the hell.

Of note: Yveltal is Mountain Dex 149. Oooo

Have you tried leveling up you goomy guy in rain recently?
Someone said it was Clauncher that applied to?

MOUNTAIN
#9-11 is the Geodude line. Yes, it took this long.
#40 and #41 are Barboach and Whiscash.
#60 is Basculin.
#74 and #75 are Trubbish and Garbodor.
#91 and #92 are Sneasel and Weavile.
#93-#95 is the Timburr line.
#96 is Torkoal.
#97 and #98 are Sandshrew and Sandslash.
#102-#104 is the Tyranitar line.
#105 is Heatmor.
#106 is Durant.
#141 is Druddigon.

Updates Dexes: CENTRAL 001: Chespin 002: Quilladin 003: Chesnaught 004: Fennekin 005: Brai - Pastebin.com

Oh yeah, Oblivion Wing is Flying, Special, 80 Power 100 Accuracy. Restores HP by 'over half' of the damage dealt.

As you might imagine, Yveltal is a bitch to catch.

More on Oblivion Wing: The healing effect is not to be underestimated. If you hit someone of sufficient bulk you are getting back all your health, period.

Hope that Aegislash learns a dark type, or that one of the other ghosts has a fairy type move put into its learnset?
...I got nothing.

For what it's worth, Aegislash does learn Night Slash!
...goddamnit how do you evolve this thing

Have you already tried trading to evolve it or is that not a possibility before the games are meant to be released. What I mean is the online services may not be available (servers not yet up). Hell it may even be one of those trade while holding X item situations. That or perhaps an entirely new method; who knows? It's too bad there no way to find out how a Pokemon evolves in game. I'd appreciate a feature like that.
Just haven't been able to coordinate anything with E3K or Sulphide.

Mountain Dex update: Spinarak and Ariados are #107-108

Gah. Level 65 and Sliggoo still hasn't evolved. There are either a lot of evolution gimmicks or late bloomers this gen.

I was hoping to have its stats up before bed tonight but I'm just too sleepy to continue. Certainly someone else will have stepped up by tomorrow.

Courtesy of Cerony on Bulbagarden for compiling this.

A ghost-type Soak? Interesting...

Two mega fairies, if we're counting Gardevoir from that old review.

Actually, I have a lot more faith in old Pokemon turned fairies. We already have at least four candidates that would certainly be great (Togekiss, Mismagius, Blissey, and Milotic) and Azumarill is bound to see a lot more use with its great typing. Mega Mawile could be a fantastic offensive tank too.

Incidentally, Klefki probably wouldn't need godly stats with Prankster and an amazing defensive type.
Ironically the existence of Fairy type may mean that Outrage will be really underused or left only for late game purposes instead of early-mid game wallbreaking/smashing targets up, which means that many Dragon types will go for Dragon Claw, meaning many walls which struggle against Outrage will be more then fine against Dragon Claw (like Hippowdon, Swampert, Porygon2, etc. etc.) so ironically even if many Fairies will have low BST (especially early on, when EVERYONE will probably spam and try out Fairies), ninja nerf to Outrage means that physical walls not resisting dragon moves will have easier time dealing with physical dragon types (difference in power between Dragon Claw and Outrage is MASSIVE, as for example +2 Yache/Haban Garchomp can't 2HKO Hippowdon with Dragon Claw while with Outrage he easily does it). Although it doesn't fix Draco meteor problem, there are still many steel types, our cute pink blobs and many future Fairy types are pretty damn specially bulky (pink blobs, gardevoir, clefable, etc. etc.) so it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Kanpachi

What battle tower/trainstation/BP gain system has surfaced, if any? It came pretty early in B2, even if you couldn't access it for a bit.
There's something called Battle Chateau that has you battle progressively stronger trainers for titles that unlock later tiers... I haven't really explored it much but it becomes available before the second badge. Just from the name I assumed it was the Battle Tower/Subway equivalent but I'm still not sure.

Did you ever find out Diggersby's type?
Not for certain but smart money would be on Normal/Ground.

Pics of Pumpkaboo:
http://i.imgur.com/3waZALp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K8twyAN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/73ojmtm.jpg

Huh?? Apparently Hawlucha isn't eligible for Sky Battles??

Klefki is the new Zubat. Uggggghhh

So are you thinking that these are the semi-version exclusive ones, where in one version one is encountered substantially less frequently than the other, and the ratio is flipped in the other game?
Yeah, pretty much. Had no trouble finding Pumpkaboos.

Someone asked earlier: Raichu has not been given Fairy-type.

Pics of Bergmite:
http://i.imgur.com/VedV1VR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hepBB7e.jpg

Any other ingame trades, Kanpachi?
Not yet.

New move: Trick-or-Treat: Adds Ghost-type to target.

Hey Kanpachi or one of the other runners, how linear would you say the game is? The Black and White games were pretty linear to the rest of the games in the series which gave you a bit more wiggle room for visiting towns in a different order or using different routes to get to places. Would you say it's closer to Black/White or the earlier games in terms of linearity?
Closer to B/W.

RIDIN ON MAMOSWINE

How many pokémon have you managed to do that with so far? Does it seem limited to just a couple?
Just the two, it's a route traversal thing.

Is there any precedent for Pokemon evolving when they gain a level in weather?
No. Did you have a Pokemon evolve in weather? If so, did you try evolving them out of said weather?
No but the game just gave me an indication that a certain Pokemon will evolve in rain.

Hey Kanpachi, have you come across Team Flare a lot?
Yeah they're about as prevalent as any of the other antagonist Teams in the series. I've met all four of the Scientists.

Doublade's at 55 and no evolution. Need trading partner!

Would you recommend Doublade as a good team member? I want to use one in Y, but I'll skip it in favor of one of the other revealed ghost types if it's not any good.
I will not speak of its competitive viability, but it's been bringing the hurt well enough.

I get a lot of questions about gym loadouts, so here is the 7th gym before I forget:
Sigilyph, Slowking, Meowstic. Psychic Badge.

You seen any wild sigilyphs flying around? They're one of my favorite pokemon, so it'd be cool to get one before December.
Yeah they pop up kinda early. Post second badge.

Starting to touch on the Xerneas/Yveltal origin legend. Don't know what to make of it all just yet but I present this for consideration: http://i.imgur.com/uYSe1Kh.jpg

I'll get to Yveltal shortly.

MassiveSulphide
Hey Kanpachi I got an eviolite from a guy in Shalour city, if you're still looking for one. He's in the house next to the pokecenter.

Just noticed something adorable: your character crouches down to talk to small children.

Kanpachi
Yveltal (naive nature): http://i.imgur.com/redCfwd.jpg

Man! My Sliggoo is level 60, what the hell.

Of note: Yveltal is Mountain Dex 149. Oooo

Have you tried leveling up you goomy guy in rain recently?
Someone said it was Clauncher that applied to?

MOUNTAIN
#9-11 is the Geodude line. Yes, it took this long.
#40 and #41 are Barboach and Whiscash.
#60 is Basculin.
#74 and #75 are Trubbish and Garbodor.
#91 and #92 are Sneasel and Weavile.
#93-#95 is the Timburr line.
#96 is Torkoal.
#97 and #98 are Sandshrew and Sandslash.
#102-#104 is the Tyranitar line.
#105 is Heatmor.
#106 is Durant.
#141 is Druddigon.

Updates Dexes: CENTRAL 001: Chespin 002: Quilladin 003: Chesnaught 004: Fennekin 005: Brai - Pastebin.com

Oh yeah, Oblivion Wing is Flying, Special, 80 Power 100 Accuracy. Restores HP by 'over half' of the damage dealt.

As you might imagine, Yveltal is a bitch to catch.

More on Oblivion Wing: The healing effect is not to be underestimated. If you hit someone of sufficient bulk you are getting back all your health, period.

Hope that Aegislash learns a dark type, or that one of the other ghosts has a fairy type move put into its learnset?
...I got nothing.

For what it's worth, Aegislash does learn Night Slash!
...goddamnit how do you evolve this thing

Have you already tried trading to evolve it or is that not a possibility before the games are meant to be released. What I mean is the online services may not be available (servers not yet up). Hell it may even be one of those trade while holding X item situations. That or perhaps an entirely new method; who knows? It's too bad there no way to find out how a Pokemon evolves in game. I'd appreciate a feature like that.
Just haven't been able to coordinate anything with E3K or Sulphide.

Mountain Dex update: Spinarak and Ariados are #107-108

Gah. Level 65 and Sliggoo still hasn't evolved. There are either a lot of evolution gimmicks or late bloomers this gen.

I was hoping to have its stats up before bed tonight but I'm just too sleepy to continue. Certainly someone else will have stepped up by tomorrow.

Courtesy of Cerony on Bulbagarden for compiling this.

A ghost-type Soak? Interesting...
spiritomb would love using a ghost type soak

Anything frail would get KO'd by sucker punch or pursuit

80 BP? That's kind of disappointing for a legendary's signature move. Though draining moves in general have low BP, so it makes sense

Hmm... I could see Doublade needing to be traded to evolve, certainly... but what if Aegislash isn't Doublade's evolution, but rather an alternate evolution of Honedge? Just throwing the idea out there.
It's not the first time I read someone saying it. It can really be an alternative, rather than an evolution.

Last edited:
So.. Yveltal is going to be a Mixed Attacker with a huge HP? Interesting. Maybe everything is in conjunction with Oblivious Wing.

by the way, kanpachi says
Well. It's either grossly underleveled (not like it'd be the first), or level clearly isn't a factor in its evolution. The guy should start maybe taking his Sliggoo to the move relearner, see if it gets anything that could trigger evolution. Or maybe try some evolution stones, or level it up while it's holding items.

Sap Sipper is also interesting on it, we don't know if that's just Goodra's ability or if the family can either get that or Hydration.
Such an odd combo but then again, what else can we figure from Dragon slugs?

Well. It's either grossly underleveled (not like it'd be the first), or level clearly isn't a factor in its evolution. The guy should start maybe taking his Sliggoo to the move relearner, see if it gets anything that could trigger evolution. Or maybe try some evolution stones, or level it up while it's holding items.
I think he's tried evolution stones
He hasn't tried trading yet (for anything) because he's having difficulty scheduling with the other leakers.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
all pokemon have sprites in their pokedex entry, and in their status screen for that matter.
Then what's the point of that XY sprite creation thread? Unless you mean those little sprites from older games.
He tried that, too.
It's very possible they're introducing some other evolution mechanics we haven't seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)