Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeeeeeeeally digging Delphox. Here's hoping it gets Thunderbolt like most Psychic types.

With all this news, a mono-fire team is seeming all the more likely for me. Delphox, Blaziken, CharizardX, Pyroar, and Talonflame for now. Just need a 6th member with a different secondary type.

Emboar was great, idk why everyone hates him.
Yeah, I didnt like the 2nd form, but Tepig was the cutest starter, and Emboar was much better looking than Samurott, and had a pretty solid moveset. Brick Break, Earthquake, Assurance, and Flamethrower solo'd most things.

Hoping Delphox is either fake or has significant gender differences.

Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Psyshock
Focus Blast
Gg T-tar
Although if those base stats are right then the only counter it will have in ou is jellicent

although maybe not after +1 or 2. All I want to assume is that Starmie will outpace it.

Also, about Froakie. If it becomes water/fighting, and strong/fast, then it should be pretty valuable on rain teams.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Psyshock
Focus Blast
Gg T-tar
Although if those base stats are right then the only counter it will have in ou is jellicent

OU?

It can't even sweep UU. And then there's Azumarril who will likely see a lot more use. Also Victini can run the exact same set with an accurate Base 130 Fire STAB with more bulk in exchange for some speed and that doesn't even work well in current UU. I do want Delphox to be good, but if Victini and its nukes can't handle current OU, I don't see Delphox doing too hot and especially with a Calm Mind set.
Hell, even Infernape, who does everything Delphox does but better (sub-out Psyshock for Iron Fist ThunderPunch), isn't exactly the smartest choice for OU.

So Delphox and Hawlucha seem pretty confirmed at this point. Which leads credence to Greninja and the statement that there are only 70ish new Pokemon and a small postgame.

OU?

It can't even sweep UU. And then there's Azumarril who will likely see a lot more use. Also Victini can run the exact same set with an accurate Base 130 Fire STAB with more bulk in exchange for some speed and that doesn't even work well in current UU. I do want Delphox to be good, but if Victini and its nukes can't handle current OU, I don't see Delphox doing too hot and especially with a Calm Mind set.
Hell, even Infernape, who does everything Delphox does but better (sub-out Psyshock for Iron Fist ThunderPunch), isn't exactly the smartest choice for OU.
Really because good old Vic was in subject tests and if the bst calcs are to be believed then Delphox has 15 more base spAtk and Speed outclassing Victini on the special end. You got me on Latios though. It should work really well though especially if it gets Nasty Plot

Wow, Delphox is awesome. Ten more days before the game's release and I still don't know which starter I'm picking (that's a first!). Waiting for the others now...

As for the stats, I can't say I'm at all surprised. I figured it'd be much like Ninetales but with the BST of a starter. This is great news for in-game runs.

So Delphox and Hawlucha seem pretty confirmed at this point. Which leads credence to Greninja and the statement that there are only 70ish new Pokemon and a small postgame.
The 70 Pokemon and small post-game rumors are only thinly connected to the Greninja pictures. They were posted separately and are widely thought to be from different people.

OU?

It's.. it's almost like one Pokemon can't do everything.

Also I'd like to point out that in GenVI Fire types will probably be a bit more in demand since, after all, they resist Fairy which is absolutely going to be important.

It's.. it's almost like one Pokemon can't do everything.

Also I'd like to point out that in GenVI Fire types will probably be a bit more in demand since, after all, they resist Fairy which is absolutely going to be important.
It seems that shadow ball is the best option right now as the only thing it has major trouble with then is going to be T-tar
however focus blast is an option to deal with T-tar
also Vic has no real good boosting options whilst Delphox most likely will have CM and Nasty Plot to work with as well as outspeeding the 90 class and 100 class

So the best comparison i can think of to Delphox is take a Fire Psychic version of Volcarona that is probably faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)