Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serebii:

"Weakness Policy: When held, it sharply increases the holder's Attack and Special Attack when it is hit by a move that is Super Effective
"
YO! Studymons just got a major boost then! Holy crap...that is lovely...and INSTANT +2Atk & +2Sp.Atk! Very nice. Also very nice for mons with abilities like Thick Fat and very high defenses and such...my god...this gen WAS MADE for the competitive in mind.

I got y today and my fiance has x. Instagram acloudcalledklaus and YouTube acloudcalledklaus. I'll be talking as much pictures before Saturday. Follow and I'll try answer any unanswered questions

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So all Pokemon but the 100 that made OU, Uber, and BL suck?
Hell no.

Seriously, don't fall for this kind of logic, it'll only end up holding you back as a player. Tiers should be used as a baseline for determining how good a Pokemon is, not as an end all be all. The best players are the people who constantly innovate and use new things. Players who claim that sub-OU Pokemon suck are typically frauds.

Quote from Serebii:
Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities. Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls.
If this is true then it will be hopefully easier to get more pokes with their hidden abilities!

Hell no.

Seriously, don't fall for this kind of logic, it'll only end up holding you back as a player. Tiers should be used as a baseline for determining how good a Pokemon is, not as an end all be all. The best players are the people who constantly innovate and use new things. Players who claim that sub-OU Pokemon suck are typically frauds.

I run Skuntank in OU, fuck everyone. Tiers are for losers.

I simply answered to a guy that said "Umbreon is UU, so it doesn't suck", as if being UU is a good thing. Relatively speaking a UU Pokémon is weak compared a Garchomp or to a Mega Gengar. Isn't it true?

If you are offended by an opinion on a Pokémon or a tier and you feel like making a huge thing out of it, then it's your problem.

Truth is I expected more from Sylveon. Fairy was introduced to balance Dragons, but Fairy Pokemon (excluding Xerneas and maybe Gardevoir) seem pretty weak until now.

I run Skuntank in OU, fuck everyone. Tiers are for losers.
Hate to contribute to the derail, but i agree entirely, purely from the basis of: if you only use OU, without considering *why* something is in a lower tier, yo're failing your team.

Many things end up in lower tiers because they are outclassed by something else in many teams, BUT are still very viable in an OU team

Hitmontop: not the best spinner, intimidater of fighting type user. But on a team of 6 you can free up a lot of space by using hitmontop to fill roles you require.

Umbreon: if ypu require heal bell, it's probably the best mixed bulk user there is, but due to it being a niche requirement, not in OU.

Sometimes im not even sure people undrrstand the cut off between tiers is just a pretty arbritrary usage percentage...

serebii said:
Oh, was just asked about the VS. Seeker. You get given it as soon as you enter Kiloude City in the post-game
well at least there are SOME rematches

nope

Last edited:
How does Serebii work really fast? He got the "sprites" and all those in-depth info already.
He/she simply didn't share info until now. Focused on making his/her own database to publish it when complete (or almost).

Also judging from the sprites he's having some help (they look like taken from different capture devices).

Anyone with hands on the guidebook yet? I think a lot of info will come from it, like which pokemon are in those gaps on kalos coastal and mountain dexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)